Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Archana_Vinod

You know, there's this one golden rule that is taught to screenwriters. "Capture your reader within the first ten pages of your script or risk getting trashed." This is something that has rubbed on to me long back. So I usually skim through and see if it teases my senses. If it doesn't, well...

To add, sometimes, I'm a bit lazy to read. Especially if it's a book or story that has progressed quite deep.

But you... you caught me in your spell with just the prologue!

To be honest, my eyes fell on the latest chapter, and man! I knew then that this story is a MUST read.

You've blown me away with the plot girl! So many nail biting questions to be answered. Mainly...

• Will Nyonika accept Manik as her son once again?
  • Will Nyonika forgive her son? Understand that it's not his fault? That he had nothing to do with his father's death?
  • Will Manik forgive himself? Will he be able to live a normal life?
  • And mostly... who will heal his scars? Of course... I know. Who else? 😉
I have reached up to the second chapter. And I wanted to complete before commenting. But no, I couldn't stop myself. Because this is too good and I had to let you know like RIGHT NOW. This story is too good and I'm with it till the end.

Coming to the first chappy. If I hadn't read the latest, I wouldn't have understood the reason behind Nyonika's actions. What she's doing is cruel... but I understand what she's going through. After all, her gut instincts told her that something terrible was on the cards and she had asked Raj to stay back. But thanks to Manik's adamant nature, he gave in and walked to his death.

But again Manik, it's not his fault either. My heart breaks at what he's going through now.

But what makes me happy is that there's one crazy soul to turn things around. Nandini. I simply loved the way she stunned him with the veet comment. 😆 If I were in Manik's place, I might have burst out laughing. Imagine the situation. You're going to kill yourself. And you have this one friend who manages to make you laugh even then. That's golden!!

So far, I'm loving it! And be warned, I'm coming back to spam your wall as soon as I'm done with the rest of the book. 😆 Keep writing girl. And thank you so much for giving such an amazing story. Great expectations on this one!

I must also thank you for the PM! To be honest, I've seen this title here and there many times "Wajah Tum Ho" but never stopped to read. It was your message that made me think "chalo. Let's see." And man! I'm glad that I took this decision. Great story! Love you. Do continue soon and please do ping me. 😳

First of all...welcome dear...🤗
I love the way u postmortem my story...😃...u gave me so many plot to show... Thanks for that...😳
I will try my level beat to keep up ur expectations...😳
Do comment like this...will cont soon...😃
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta6767

Nice but very emotional part..
This is an accident nyonika ko samjhna chahiye bechari Manik ki kya glti..sad for Manik & Nyonika both..
Cont soon..

Galti kisi k v nahi hain...it's just circumstance...
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

nice update
poor manik
felt bad for him
hope nandini comes in his life soon
n thanks for pm 😳

Thanks...😃

Word Count: 1

manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: ROOP0605

amazing

emotional
thanks for PM

Thanks...😳

Word Count: 1

manancraze thumbnail
Plz read my story musicana nigh:beginig of changing...do vote for it on wattpad...and likes on FB and IF 😃

CHAPTER 8

AFTER SOME DAY...

Manik's pov

I heard harshad vhai calling me in my sleep...I flattered my eyelashes and ask him what is he doing in this morning...

Harshad: Manik sun mera yeh shirt iron kar de na...mujhe bahar jana hain...thora jaldi karna...

I silently stood there seeing this new transformation of my brother...though he didn't show any feelings towards me after dad's accident but this was new for me... I sturrbonly said

Manik: Vhai main yeh nahi karne wala... main apke vhai hu aur mujhe lagta hain aap enough badhe hain k ap apne shirts khud iron kar sakte hain...

By this me and harsh vhai started to shouting at each other...listening our shout ma came here to see what happened between us...as usual ma mujhe dekh te hi gussa ho jate hain and this time she also beat me for not listening to harsh vhai...after mom's deprature vhai kind of mocking me and said...

Harshad: Bola tha maine...kya jarrurat tha itna mar khaane ki...sidha sidha kar deta mera kam to yeh sab nahi hota na...

Manik: Nahi karunga...aap agr mujhse kuch kam karwana hi chahate ho to apko mom se mujhe mar khilake hi kam karwane padhenge...main aise hi apka kam nahi karunga...

I was spitting fire and my eyes is red due to anger...somehow I see a liitle bit fear in harsh vhai's eye...and don't know why I m proud of it...

IN SCHOOL...
I was sitting in last bench...as usual every one avoided me...nandini is talking with her friends...she is kinda popular in our class coz of her maddness...seems nandini kisi ko nahi bataya mere bare main...warna I will b there gossip spot...I bet agr kisi aur yeh baat janta to it would have been spared like fire...
I am thinking this kinda thoughts and suddenly...

GOOD MORNIINGG...!!!

Someone shouted in my ear...she is no other than nandini...uff...this girl...toofani hain...I turn towards her and see her smiling back at me...but soon her smile is fading away...and I know why...she noticed my brushed swollen lips due to morning incident...

Nandini: Manik...yeh kaise hua...kahi...
Manik: Hmm...

Nandini says nothing...she touch my brushed part of lips and began to carasse it...Don't know why mujhe ek ajib sa feeling hone laga..her touch was so soothing...it feels like...like...uff...I don't know...it's confusing me...maine aj tak apni brusses soha di ya bua ji ko v haat lagane nahi dia...but this time...I don't feel like remove her hand...

Nandini: Bohat dard kar raha hain na...itna jor se mara...
I nod in yes...my eyes teared up remembering my mother's act...after papa's death I really miss my family...If I get a chance I will surely ask papa why did he left us...

Nandini: U know manik u r looking like a parrot now...moote moote lips aur tumhare lips unke tarha laal v to hain

Manik: Whaa..aau..
I tried to laugh but strech karne main taklif ho raha hain...

Nandini: Issh..manik don't move ur "PARROT" lips...it will hurt u...

And our nandini is back...Kaha main soch raha tha k this girl is mature aur yeh to apni rang dikhane laga...pagal hain kya...yaha main ghayal hu aur yeh mera majak udha raha hain...kya sunne ko bacha tha...hain bhagwan..!!!

Wait...hain bhagwan...

Really...maink tu kabse notanki ban gaya iske tarha...nahi...this girl is definately rubbing on me...durr rehena padhega... :P

Manik: Nandini..tum...tum yaha se jao...
Nandini: Kyu..??
Manik: Woh...actually..I m getting affected by u...

I saw her getting flushed...wait...why is she getting flushed...is she thinking I m...oh no...!!!

Manik: Oh hello...miss amazon...don't get ideas...affected main tumhare pagal harkato se ho raha hu..not becoz ur...!!!

Again her face is getting red..but due to anger...and..

THASSHH !!!

A tight slap...from her...whole class now trurn to us...but we completely ignored them and continue our stupid fight..

Nandini: How dare u...how dare u to call me miss amazon...
Manik: Oh..sorry...tum to uske layak v nahi ho...
Nandini: U..!!!

Before she could say anything teacher came and she changed her sit with other girl and moved away from me...I concentrate on class smiling...remembering our fight...

AFTER SCHOOL

After our fight nandini is kinda avoided me...so I went to her

Manik: Oye...Nandu...
But she ignore me...

Manik: Nandu shuno na...aisa kyu karte ho..accha baba I m sorry...
Nandini: Srif sorry se kam nahi chalega...tumhe pata hain main kitna hurt hui hu...dill pe lagi hain...dill pe...

She says pointed towards her heart...uff..such a drama queen...

Manik: Accha bola na main sorry hu...aab bhul v jao...din khatam baat khatam..
Nandini: Nahi...aise kaise jane du tumhe...kisi ne pehele bar mujhse aise bola...main gussa hu...

I smiled in my mind seeing her pout...
Manik: Main firse maafi mangti hu nandini...I m really sooorry...tum bohat hi jyada cute aur beautiful ho...

Nandini: Sach...
Manik: Ha nandini...

Nandini: Thanks manik
Manik: No need...kyoki main jhut bol raha tha...:P
Nandini: Manikkk...chorungi nahi tumhe..

And she started chasing me...life is truely a hell for me...but this small moments with her makes my day...I never expressed but after my suicide stunt she is the only person who manage to show me a light in my dark world...I can never thank enough to my stars to bring this girl in my life...she is like a best friend to me...but I will never express it to her...warna bekar main hi bhaw khane lagegi...😆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was the chapter...maja aya..thoora emotional...thoora fun...well MaNan will be like this...ek dusre ke piche padhe rahenge... :P
Aur apko manik ka pov kaisa laga...is it good...a soul like manik will have problem to gather his feeling...be it in his pov...that's why maine pov ko itna maturely nahi likha...hope it was good
Tell me in ur comments which part u like it...will be waiting...!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP: Manik meets nandini's father...
21July2014 thumbnail
Yo! :D
I finished reading this and woah! This is amazing!!! The story is so perfectly penned!!
Manik attempts suicide, nandu comes n calls him BLADE WALE KATRINA? Yaar from where do u get this fab ideas huh??!! And later when nandu says mission manik bachao successful.. It was too sweet... And then the leg pulling.. So cute and heart warming it was!
Nyonikaaa!!!!!! This lady annoys me every time.. Like how could she hold manik responsible for Raj's death.. Yeah losing your hubby is traumatic.. But holding this kid of merely 10 years responsible for something big like this is not good..
Harshad has to be a jerk always huh.
Bua ji is sweet..
Most shocking part... Soha.. The Psycho Soha is so so sweet.. Like poora sweet!! So humble, so kind! So not her! :P But love her here :)
I'm loving how manik is taking positivity coz of nandu.. And Ms. Amazon n Blade wale Katrina's fight was adorable..
Update soon
Plz pm me abse :)
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
manik's mom seriously. aise nahi krna chahiye. or ye harshad. hush. Kaisa bhai h yr. Nandu is fun. Manan moments were awesome enjoying their silly fight. Loved it. Waiting for next update. Thanks for pm. Keep Smiling.
shweta6767 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update..
Loved it Manik and Nandini's nok-jhok.
Tasniya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww they are so cute... love them ..
plzzz try to update soon
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail