loved it
cont soon

THANKSπŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
RECAP:
Family moments and manik demanded a guiter...nyonika having bad vibes.

CHAPTER 7

After bidding kids elders r chiling out...but nyonika was looking lost. Sensing his wife's silence raj asked her with a worried tone...

Raj: What happend nyo..?? koi pareshani hain kya...
Nyo: Nahi raj...aisa kuch nahi...subha se mann ghabra raha hain...aisa lag raha hain kuch bohat bura hone wala hain...
Raj: Hmm...par

Before raj could say anything manik interfere between them
Manik: Papa woh mere guiter...chaliye na jake mall se le ate hain...

But nyo stopped manik coz she didn't like the idea of being them out. So she replied sternly
Nyo: Nahi...papa ne bola na woh layenge...itna zidd kyu...

Manik's eye became teary listening his mother but raj understand that all this dialouges were only due to her jitters...so he mind divert somehow...

IN EVENING...
Full mansion was decorated by lights,flowers and red color...nyonika was getting ready...due to raj's attempt her mind was somhow got a little peace.She came down to hall and welcomed guests...but nyonika sensed raj and manik both were missing...she swa soha was passing by...

Nyo: Soha beta..suno...
Soha: Jee ma..
Nyo: Tumne raj aur manik ko dekha hain ? Main bohat time se notice kar rahi hu both were missing...

Without saying anything soha just handed her a letter and ran away...being confused nyo open the letter and began to read it out...

" I m sorry...actually I m going to shopping mall with manik for his guiter...I know maine net se order already kia hain par tumhare ladle main itna sabar kaha... :P :P...roo raha tha kamre main...aur yeh mujhse dekha nahi gay...iss liye maine uski zidd k samne har maan li aur nikal padha hain guiter k liye...
Aur tum tension mat karo bilkul...chand aneke andar hi andar tumhe apna patidev mil jayega... ;P ;P

With lot's of love and promises...
Only ur raj <3 "

"Dekho chand aa gaya..." A lady told and all wemen went to break the fast...the atmosphere was very happy and cheerfull...but nyonika was very restless..for the first time she was very angry over manik...

Nyonika: Kya jarurat tha manik ko itni zidd karneka...thora wait nahi kar sakte..
Soha: Ma braat nahi toro ge ??
Nyonika: nahi...waise raj ka koi phone aya ??
Soha: Ha ma...papa ne kaha woh 20 min k andar aa jayenge..
Nyonika: ohh...tu ja...main raj k aane k baad hi fast toorungi...
Soha: Ok..

Almost 1 hour past...but raj and manik's sight is nowhere to be found..all the family members were became very restless...

"TRINGG...TRINGG..." nyonika rushed to received the phone...but what she heard made her numb...phone sliped from her hand...seeing their mother like this both child went to her and harshad received the call

Harshad: Hello...kon hain...
Person: Main Inspector Rawal bol raha hu...kya aap Mr.Adhiraj Malhotra ko jaante hain..???
Harshad: Ha..par aapne kyo call kia...kya hua...???
Ins. Rawal: Sorry to say but U guys have to come to City Hospital...there was an accident happen near andheri...so plz come fastly...All rushed towards hospital..

Nyonika: Insp...inspector..kaha hain..adhi...
She asked cryingly...Inspector lead them towards morgue...nyonika expected that somehow her adhi will be able to survive...but as soon as doctor removed the cover from the dead body nyonika went numb..she left out a whinning moun...

Nyonika: Adhiii...
And began to cry out holding her husband's dead body...Shemonti came towards her madam and hug her...even she was crying along with malhotra's...but then sensing no response from nyonika shemonti freaked out and with the help of doctors they took out passed out nyonika.

Somehow soha gathered courage and asked Inspector Rawal...
Soha: Uncle.where is manik...did he also...???
Rawal: No beta...surprisingly manik ko kuch nahi hua...bas jarasa kharooch aya...
Harshad: Kaha hain woh ???
Rawal: Woh ward no 13 main hain...bus shock k waja se behosh hain...u guys can see him...

AFTER FEW DAYS...
Everything changed at a speed...jo malhotra mansion main itna khushali hua karta tha waha aab sannata chaya hain..nyonika didn't speak a single word from that day...One day malhotra's were having there breakfast...but the scenerio was so different from regular one...all were disconnected to each other...seeing his mother shattered manik hugged her

Manik: Ma...aap mujhse baat v nahi kar rahe ho...plz kuch bolo na...manik bohat sad sad hain apko dekhke...

Manik pleaded to her..nyonika spoke...but what she spoke made all shocked...
Nyonika: khabardar...natak maat kar...baap ko marke yaha par kya kar raha hain namurad...

Manik looked at her in shocked...jo nyo usse kabhi unchi awaj main baat v nahi kaarti thi woh aab aise baat kar rahi hain...

Soha: Ma...kya bol rahe ho app...it's just an accident..
Nyonika: Agar accident hi hua to iss manhus ko kuch kyu nahi hua...uska baap spot death aur isse mamuli kharoch...kaha ka accident hain...

Nyonika: Raj iss k liye guiter lane gaya tha na...agr uss din yeh zidd nahi karta to aaj adhiraj zinda nahi hota...are kaisa beta hain tu...apna baap ko hi maar dala...!!!

Before anyone can say more nyonika slapped manik hard causing him to fall off his chair and went away cursing him...soha helped manik and consoling him...
Soha: Manik mera vhai...don't cry...all will be okay...don't worry...

Par yeh sach nahi hua...uss din k baad se nyonika ka behavior aur rude hota gaya..jab v nyo manik ko dekhta hain she became so furious...that's why all kept him away from nyonika...

(FLASHBACK ENDS...)

PRESENT DAY...
Thinking all these happy and sorrowfull memory of his childhood sleep took over manik...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do hit likes and do COMMENTS... :D
Thanks for all the appriciation and as well as criticism...main flashback ends 10th chapter main chahati thi...but then growing through the chapters I realized I m kind of steaching things...iss liye I tried my level best to end this flashback scene in a chapter...plz tell me how did u find it...

If u guys have any wish for manan scene can tell me...coz next chapter will be on manan...πŸ˜ƒ
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..Story is getting very intersting
:)
Ky21 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing part..
loved it..
excited for the next..
waiting eagerly..
dreamy_doll15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh wow...itss very interesting.

love the way story is proceeding ..

Waiting for next update eagerly.
thanks for pm.

Keep Smiling
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh so this all happened...
Poor Manik what was his mistake...
Nyonika shouldn't have done tht..
Manik was crying soo hard..
Waiting for next..
Luved it..
Thnx for PM..
Update soon..
manan_eku thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The update was making ...now I understood neyonika's anguish ...
I hope sab tikh hojaye. ...
Waiting for further parts...
Cooki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional story..
I like the way Nandini diverted his mind from suicide..
Read all parts in a go...
Thnxxx for the pm..
Continue soon..
Looking forward to read the further parts...