Users

Frequent Posters

manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ky21

amazing update..
nandu is a sweetheart..
finally manik have someone with him.. so happy for him..
really excited for this new relation..
waiting for the next eagerly...
update soon.. 😊

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: umam02

its beautiful dear !!

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshima1995

Amazing updates dear...
Loved them to the core...
Manik veet wali katrina πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Awesome yaar
Finally manik got someone wid whom he can share everything 😊
Eagerly waiting for next update
N really very very sorry for late response

Keep smiling
N Stay Blessed
😊

IT'S OK AND THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehak_ahuja

Awesome update

This story is so damn Intresting Yaar... Loved the update
Beautifully written
And the song choice is wow

Thank u for the PM
keep smiling
Stay blessed

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: gtilwani45

Wow.. nicee Update .. NNdu ko sb pata chal gya.. she is so innocent .. poor girl ... Vo manik k liye ro rhi thi.. that's so cute. finally manik ko koii mila.. manik shared all his griefs n happiness wid nandini. nandini too shared. finally koii mila inhe.. Amazing update. Waiting for next update. Thanks for pm.. !!! Stay blessed !!! !! Keep Smiling !!!

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ AND U R RIGHT FINALLY MANAN GET EACH OTHER FOR FOREVER...😳
manancraze thumbnail
THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: niti06

Ta da me a gayi πŸ˜†sorry for again late commenting dear 😊
Chapy was tto emotional finally manik ko koi to mila Jo use pyaar krta ho and ab vo lonely feel ni karega bcz nandhu is there for him.
Ya it wasn't funny as pervious one but it was fab too
update next jadi se come back soon and luv u dear 😳

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ AND HA UPDATES WILL V LIKE THAT...KABHI FUNNY TO KABHI EMOTIONAL...😊
manancraze thumbnail
THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swarna17

Awesome!
Loved it
continue soon
waiting eagerly!!
be happy

THANK U DEAR...πŸ˜ƒ
manancraze thumbnail
Recap:
Emotional breakdown of manik and MaNan's new found friendship

CHAPTER 4

Sharing his secret,sorrow and grief manik feeling really happy...after so many day he is smiling...smiling for real...he couldn't thank enough to god for sending a person like nandini to him...thinking about these things manik came to his flat after seeing off nandini till her home.

As soon as he entered his room his sister soha enfluged him in her embrace and began to sobbing.
Soha: Manik...tu...tu aisa kaise kar sakta hain...bol...tujhe ek bar v mere khayal nahi aya...ek bar v nahi socha k agar tujhe kuch ho jata to hum par kya betta...aise bewakufi kaise kar sakta hain tu...

Manik: di Im sorry...I know mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha...I m really sorry...plz aap gussa na ho
Even shemonti bua also joined the duo and said

Bua: Sukar manau dwarkanath jee ka k woh choori samai par yaha aa gayi...warna pata nahi thare se kya anarth ho jata

Soha: Ap ne sahi kaha bua...agar aj nandini yaha nahi aati ti hume pata hi nahi chalta yeh ladhka suicide karne ja raha hain...aisa koi karta hain bhala

Manik: di..I promise age se aisa kuch nahi karunga...aur mujhe laga tha mere marne se ma ko aur pareshani nahi hogi...woh humesha mujhe dekh kar gussa karti hain...to isliye socha...

Soha: To isliye socha k chalo mar jate hain aur sare pareshani khatam ho jayega...!!!
She cupped his face and lovingly said

Soha: Manik yeh koi solution nahi hain...yaad hain papa tujhe humesha apni strong beta mante the...aur tune to apni papa ko hi dukhi kar dia...aur tu yeh soch v kaise sakta hain tere marne se ma khush ho jayegi..!!!

She sign and taking a deep breath she continued...
Soha: Manik mom ko papa k moth ka sadma hain...unko yeh baat abhi v manjur nahi hain k unki pati mar chuka hain...Or isliye woh aisa karta hain...dekhna jis din woh is sadme se bahar aa jayegi na to woh tujhe pehele jaisa hi pyar karega

After this event with nandini somehow his heart began to think positivly...he started to have some HOPE...hope of getting his family back...hope of getting his mother back. So his heart smiled listenig that he can get his mother's warmth...so ensuring it more he asked with a hopful face

Manik: Aap sach kehe rahe ho di...mom mujhse yeh sab is liye kar rahe k woh sadme main hain...not because she hates me

Soha smiled seeing his little babylike brother's face...she lightly ruffled his hair and replied
Soha: Ha mera vhai...ma ko ek bar thik hone de...dekhna kaise tujhe firse pyar karne lagega...ab so ja...bohat raat ho gaya hain

Manik: Ha di aap v so jao...good night
Soha kissed his temple and wished him the same and went to sleep.

Suddenly shemonti bua poked manik and said...
Bua: waise woh choori main kuch to baat hain...matlab itne baare mumbai sheher main se tujhe dhund nikala...

Manik cuckled and said
Manik: Hmm...
Bua: Aisa choori aaj kal bohat kam milte hain...makkhan jaisa dil aur pura pattar jaisa dimag
Manik: Matlab..???

Bua: Are chora jab woh yaha ayi thi to tere baare main puch rahi thi...aur tujhe milne ki zidd v kar rahi thi...aur jab main usko tere room main leekar ayi to choori to roone lagi
Manik: Ha...bohat emotinal hain woh..

Bua: Aur fir jab maine usko tere chacha k baree main bataya woh to maree se pata mang rahi thi...
Manik: Par bua jee use kaise pata chala k main chacha k ghar nahi gaya tha ???
Bua: Woh soha beti apna project lene ayi thi aur woh choori usse teri chacha k baare main puchne lagi...

Manik cut off her and said
Manik: Aur di ne bata dia k chacha ne aisa kuch v nahi bola aur woh samajh gayi k main...
Bua: Ha...aur tab woh roona band karke kehene lagi tu jaha v hoga dhundke layegi...aur dekh tujhe dhund k v nikala...

Bua ruffled her hair and said
Bua: Dekh chora aaj jo tu karne ja raha tha woh ek dam sahi nahi tha...pap hota hain aisa karne se...wada kar maree se k tu aisa kuch nahi karega...tu us choori ki tarha majbut banega

Manik: Ha bua jee main wada karta hu k main aaj k baad kabhi aisa nahi karunga...I promise...par..
Bua: Par kya chora...

Manik replied her with a naughty voice
Manik: Par main uske tarha to bilkul nahi banna chahata...
Bua: Kyu ??
Manik: Are bua aap nahi jante woh ladhki kitni badhi pagal hain...mera dimag kharab thori na hain k main uski tarha pagal banu
Bua: Chal chora...kuch v bolta hain...aab so ja...kal school main v to jana hain...main aab chalti hu
Manik: Ha bua jee...jao aap...good night

After wishing bua good night manik switched off his light and take his repaired guiter and thinking about his life. From childhood to recent turn of events...all memories r begin to running like a cinema infront of his eyes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this update was a chotu one but I don't wanna break the flow...from next chapter u gonna see flashback...so gear up lovelies to see manik's childhood and rest of story. After finishing flashback I will continue to focus on MaNan.
Ands lastly tell me didn't u find soha cute...Main ti yeh wali soha ko bohat pasand kar rahi hu...loving soha instead of bitchy one.
Do tell me in ur comments did u like this new soha or not...til then stay tuned with me. :D