"I am back!" _Ritu Chaudhary(SHOBHA)

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
"I am back!"

It's been two months since Shobha has been missing from the Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi script. And for quite a painful reason. Ritu Chaudhary was lying low with a bad back caused by faulty exercise and neglect. But now, the spunky girl is back, after a gritty fight with her malaise and is all ready to face the arclights!

"I missed my work," she laments.

Ritu: "I am all to set to start afresh"

On her speedy recovery...
The process has been really slow. I was off the camera for almost two months. Things have just been going haywire. Before this incident, I was fully charged, getting ready to approach people for new projects when this happened.

It's not just about getting bored sitting at home, it's just that one gets out of touch. I have not been able to meet my acquaintances for quite some time now, though they have been nice enough to call me up and ask me about my health. I was depressed when I was told to sit at home, but my mother and my husband have been supportive. Recently when I the won my first ever award at the Star Parivaar, I couldn't even attend the ceremony and that really put me off!"

Will getting back to work mean a lot of stress...

"No yaar I will manage", she counters. "I have been lucky enough to have a team who understands me. They have been sweet enough to work on the script and make sure my scenes are not too long. I recently went to South Africa for a play and it was a very comfortable trip. I have been fortunate as I didn't have to carry stuff, my co-stars did the honors for me!" she laughs.

Precautions...
"I am managing just with a support belt. Since I can't work out, I am taking extra care so that I don't put on weight. Apart from all this, I have to be cautious of my movements. A regular visit to the physiotherapist will do the rest of the job."

Piece of advice...
Before we say adios to her she wishes to share her views and her tips with her readers. Some of Ritu's don'ts include
Never take your back for granted
Avoid wearing heels
Don't bend too much too suddenly.

As for Ritu, she's following her advice pretty closely, for as she says, she doesn't want to be back on her back!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kids thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..........seems like she is very positive about life.
preity*zinta thumbnail
thankz for da article.. now since shez bak.. maybe she can find out da truth bout abhishek
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the article!!Yeah I agree with you preity ,now that she's back she'll find the truth about Abhishek

Whoa she's married😲!!!!!!!she looks so young!!!!!!oh well ,Isnt that sweet what she said about the entire team,beig understandable and stuff😳!!Like Kali from Kksum ,she praised Ekta and what does Ekta do!!!!!!sue her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡

kids thumbnail

Yeah...........I hope now that shobha shows support to Tulsi............she really needs a good shoulder to take her feelings out.

Ruhi thumbnail
thnx 4 the article. i was so shocked when i found out she was married she looks way 2 young😲
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
Thanks for the article😊.. I think she's been married for a while... Anyways i also hope that now Abhishek's truth comes out.....