Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 221
Ranveer after their dinner changed himself and was playing with Raagini in their room. Ranveer and Raagini were sitting in the bed and they were enjoying a unbreakable father and daughter bond.
Ranveer:Baby(holding the teddy bear which was in Raagini's hand)Shall I have this teddy bear for me? Can Papa have this teddy bear because I too want to play with teddy bear.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer holding her teddy bear opening her little mouth and giving the teddy bear to Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(saw her with a wonder look): You are giving your Mobo to Papa?
Raagini(smiling to him and giving the teddy bear): hmmm
Ranveer(had a proud smile): Baby you may be like Papa in all the way.But you have a good habit which your Mama has. She will give everything for others happiness If they ask her to give. Like that only you are also but Papa don't want Mobo I was simply making fun of you.Have it for you itself.
Raagini(without getting Ranveer making her little eye big and in a cute tone): Mobo..
Ranveer: Haan Mobo play with it.

When he was smiling seeing the down to earth character of his daughter and was proud.Ishani came in their room with the glass of milk.
Ishani(sitting in the bed): Wow my Pati and beti are perfect together.(seeing Ranveer): Have it Ranveer milk.
Ranveer(got the milk): hmmm(seeing Raagini playing and then seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani: Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Shall I make Raagini sleep?
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer let her play for some more time.
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute look in low tone): No way Mrs. Vaghela let my daughter sleep. If my daughter sleep only my wife will give her concentration to her husband.
Ishani(seeing him with a confirmed look): Accha but for your kind information today Raagini won't sleep that easily because she had a nice afternoon sleep.
Ranveer:(drinking the milk and in a challenging tone): Hello Madam my story will make her sleep so well.
Ishani(in the same challenging tone): Fine try it. But I am surely she won't sleep easily today.she will take long time to sleep.
Ranveer(finishing the milk): you are challenging me?
Ishani:I didn't challenge you. you are only wanting your daughter sleep soon.But you called me today afternoon know after that only Raagini slept. Almost in the evening only she got up so it will take time for her night sleep.
Ranveer:But my story will make her sleep wait and watch.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay let me wait and watch
Ranveer(gave the empty glass in Ishani's hand and went to Raagini who was moving teddy bear here and there): Baby Raagini...
Raagini(seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer:Shall I tell you Kani(he showed a cute face to his daughter).
Raagini:(shaking her head as no and showing the teddy bear); Papa mobo mmm mobo..

Ranveer saw Ishani where she smiled seeing him and started to move to kitchen to keep the empty glass. Ranveer was trying to make Raagini sleep in all the possible way he can but the cutie pie didn't come to him for sleep. Ishani came back to their room and she sat beside Ranveer in bed where the cutie pie was still playing with her teddy bear. Ranveer tried his best the cutie was not at all changing her decision. Ranveer with a sad face sat beside Ishani and rested his head in head rest.
Ishani(in a kidding tone):Where you able to make your daughter sleep?
Ranveer: Nahi she is so firm in her decision that she should not sleep.
Ishani:Tumhari beti hain na she will be like that only.
Ranveer(seeing her with a sharp look and again changing his look): Ishani make fun of me but I really want you please..
Ishani(seeing his longing face with a cute smile):Ranveer let Raagini sleep okay.
Ranveer: But she is not sleeping now and you too told she slept so well in the afternoon.
Ishani(with a smile):She will sleep after sometime Ranveer go and watch TV for sometime or else sleep...
Ranveer(in a instant tone): Nahi I will not sleep(like a little boy) If I sleep know you will also sleep without waking me up(seeing her with a romantic face)Today Ranveer is not at all in the mood to sleep.

Ishani had a shy smile seeing him where Raagini got up and stood in the bed the cutie lovingly walked her two steps and came to Ishani.
Ishani(catching her);Kya hua?
Raagini:Mama(she showed her cute face): mmm
Ishani(seeing her puppy face): Love you Baby what you want?want any other toy to play?
Raagini shook her head as no.
Ranveer(finding it as the right situation):Nahi nahi she does not want toys now all she wants is sleep(seeing Raagini) Hain na baby?
Raagini(being in Ishani's hand and seeing Ranveer): Naa Papa kani..
Ranveer(with a happy smile): Kani okay done let Papa tell you come.

Ranveer got Raagini from Ishani's hands and made made her lay in his stomach in his sitting position. The cutie pie hugged her Papa so well and rested her head in Ranveer's chest. Ranveer was up to tell a story where Ishani was about to get down from the bed where Ranveer held her hand and with facial expression he asked where she is going?
Ishani: I am going to change Ranveer. you make Raagini sleep.
Ranveer:(shaking his head as no):Ishani don't want to change you are cute in this Saree.If you are in this Saree I will be happy.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes):Tk Baba make Raagini sleep at least let me read some book.
Ranveer: Haan sure you can.(with a smile he started to tell a story and was trying to make Raagini sleep).

Ishani started to read a novel.
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Naina and Rithika were having their dinner after Raj left their house.
Naina:Rithika kailash vaghela is?
Rithika(having food):Ranveer's father.
Naina:(in a bit shocked tone): you are going to kidnap Ranveer's father?
Rithika:(seeing her with a confirmed look): Naina let me tell you there won't be any black mark in your name in Ranveer's family point of view. Don't think that only Ranveer's family is there in his house. Ishani's family is also with them only.
Naina: Haan even Ranveer has said this to me. But tell me why Ishani's family is with Ranveer's family?
Rithika:(controlling her tension):See Naina this is not the time to go back to their old story and all. To manage both Ranveer and Ishani's family only I am going to kidnap Ranveer's father. You no need to worry about anything I will make you get married to Ranveer in this month's end.
Naina:This month fully Ranveer and Ishani will be in Nagpur only I think? then how will my and Ranveer's marriage will happen this month end?
Rithika:See that is my problem let me take care of it. you leave to Mumbai tomorrow morning okay.
Naina(shaking her head as yes):I trust you Rithika.(thinking for a while)Rithika I don't know how to vacate this house. Ranveer only gave this house to us so I need to ask to him only.
Rithika:Tk call Ranveer and ask him about vacating the house.
Naina:But you told I need to be away from Ranveer for sometime.
Rithika:After going to Mumbai don't try to contact Ranveer often okay be in a distance from him. Now call and ask him about vacating the house.
Naina: Okay let me finish my dinner and call Ranveer.

Rithika shaking her head as yes started to have her dinner. Naina too had her dinner.
RANVEER'S HOUSE.
It was almost one hour when Raagini leaving all her playful mood and slept in Ranveer's hug hearing his story.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping):Finally I made my daughter sleep. She took so long time today.
Ishani(taking her eyes from the book and saw Ranveer): I said know today she slept well in afternoon.
Ranveer:Fine now she slept let me make her sleep in the cradle.
He took Raagini carefully and got down from the bed and stood in the floor and made Raagini sleep in the cradle. Ishani who know what Ranveer will do next to kid him started to read her book. Ranveer seeing Raagini is comfortable in her sleep turned and saw Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani reading the book came and stood near her): Ishani.
Ishani(without taking her eyes from the book):Haan Ranveer
Ranveer(like a longing cute boy):Come
Ishani(seeing him with a questioning face):Kaha?
Ranveer(sat in the bed facing her):Ishani we have planned know to share our love.
Ishani:Ranveer(keeping her face like feeling sleepy): but I am feeling sleepy. See I was ready only but as you made Raagini sleep with your story hearing it and even I was reading a story know so Now I am also feelings sleepy.
Ranveer(with a disappointed face): Ishani what is this?(thinking to kid her):Tk sleep Good night.(He got up from the bed and went and laid himself in the bed beside her).
Ishani(who really didn't expect this from Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(he turned and laid and saw her): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:Really you are going to sleep?
Ranveer:(keeping his face bit strict): Haan you are feeling sleepy know then why should I be without sleeping. Let me sleep.
Ishani:(in a managing tone):Ranveer..wo..I think..(she was struggling)
Ranveer:(got up and sat in the bed):hmm what you think?
Ishani(without answering him immediately hugged him): Ranveer I think we don't want to sleep today.
Ranveer(smiling at the way his trick worked hugged her):Arrey you only said you want to sleep.
Ishani(hugging him well with a smile): I was making fun of you.
Ranveer slowly brought her out of the hug and saw her with a smile. They didn't want to talk to each other this moment. All they needed was love complete love of each other. Ranveer saw her lips and slowly brought his hands and held her cheeks and closed his eyes and was ready to kiss her. Ishani saw Ranveer's closed eyes and when he was about to touch her lips with his lips she came out from Ranveer's hand and got down from the bed and went two steps from the bed. Ranveer who didn't get kiss feeling Ishani went away from his hand opened his eyes and saw her back and shook his head as wait and watch with a naughty smile he got down from the bed and went and touched her shoulders from behind. Ishani had a smile seeing the way Ranveer is touching her. He slowly turned her to him where Ishani was still having a bowed head with a smile in her lips.
Ranveer(seeing her face full of red and touching her chin with his finger and making her see him):Don't want to sleep today know?
Ishani again slowly bowing her head and slowly with a shy smile shook her head as no.
Ranveer(hugged her and kept his hand in her back and pulled her close to him): I love you.
Ishani(raised her head and saw his eyes with a love): Show me.
Ranveer: Haan let me...(before he could complete the sentence his mobile rang)
Ishani:Who is calling you now?
Ranveer;(without leaving her): How will I know without seeing the display? Somebody came to disturb us.
Ishani(lightly pushing him):Go and pick the call Ranveer they are calling in this night time means that can be something important.

Ranveer smiling and showing a face that he is not in a mood to leave her but without heart leaving her Ishani too smiled at him.
Ranveer(went to the table and saw the phone and seeing Naina's name in the display with a doubtful face he picked the call): Hello Naina..
Naina: Haan Ranveer actually I called for a help only.
Ranveer: Haan tell me.
Naina:Sorry to call in this time.
Ranveer:Tk its not too late tell me.
Naina: Tomorrow I am leaving to Haryana so I need to vacate this house know? you only helped me in finding this house so who is the house owner. you only paid the rent for this house.
Ranveer: Haan okay Naina no problem its actually paid in company's bill only. Sanjay knows that housing agent know? Let me tell Sanjay to send that housing agent tomorrow you can give the house key to him and Sanjay will settle the balance to the house owner.
Naina: Hmm okay Ranveer good night.
Ranveer: haan good night and safe journey.
Naina:Okay.

Ranveer cut the call and messaged the details about sending the housing agent to Naina's home tomorrow morning to Sanjay and kept the phone back in the table and came to Ishani.
Ishani:Naina called?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani actually she is leaving to Haryana. She resigned her job.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face):What? on the day you told her to go back to Haryana she said she is not going but ab kya hua?
Ranveer:She is telling her mother needs her it seems okay Ishani she is going with a security her brother Vikram has arranged so she will go back safely no need to worry .
Ishani:If she is reaching safely that is enough.If I didn't beat that Nirbhay on that day their life won't be this much critical know Ranveer.
Ranveer: Ishani come on Nirbhay was completely in coma just because of road accident its not you.So don't think you are the reason for their family situation.
Ishani:But Ranveer..(before she could tell next word Ranveer kept his finger in her lips):
Ranveer: Now its not the time to talk about Nirbhay here. Its time for Ranveer and Ishani to share their love.

Telling it he took his finger from her lips and was about to hug her.
Ishani(keeping her hands in his chest);Raagini is here Ranveer..
Ranveer shaking his head as yes in a cute walk went and saw Raagini is comfortable and turned off the lights of their room and turned on the night lamps and came to Ishani. Ishani was smiling seeing Ranveer's behavior. As soon as he came to her he immediately took her in his hand.
Ranveer(smiling romantically):Shall we go?
Ishani: I want my phone.
Ranveer:Phone for what?
Ishani:I want to keep Alarm to wake up so want it.
Ranveer:(took her to the table and bit lowered her to make her hand touch the table):Take your phone.
Ishani(being in Ranveer's hand took her phone): Hmm tk.
Ranveer cutely walked towards the entrance of their room and he came to the hall. Ishani caught his neck so well and was smiling at him. Ranveer too was smiling getting this kind of happiness in his life. He entered Ishani's room and immediately laid her in bed that was in the floor. He went and locked the room door and turned off the lights and turning on the night lamps and came and sat in the bed. Ishani was setting alarm in her phone. Ranveer seeing her immediately laid beside her and came above her.
Ranveer: What are you doing Ishani? Its not the time to play in phone.
Ishani:Ek minute Ranveer I am setting alarm. I need to wake up by 3 o clock at least.
Ranveer:(in a shocked tone):3 o clock but why?
Ishani:Raagini is alone in our room after sometime let me wake up and go to our room.
Ranveer:(getting the phone from her hand and kept the phone in the floor):you have set the alarm know?
Ishani: hmm I have..
Ranveer(seeing her eyes):I love you so much and I really want to show that love today. No disturbance.
Ishani(lovingly putting her hands around his neck): Please love me I really need you today.

Ranveer seeing her with a smile in a completely love went and kissed her lips where Ishani too was kissing him lovingly her hands were caressing his hair so well. They were kissing a long lip lock this time. He left her lips after a long lip lock. They were bit grasping getting air. He saw her with a seductive smile. Ishani was seeing him in a romance look.They were not at all ready to leave each other tonight.Ranveer seeing her in a eye lock took his hand down to the bed and took the bed sheet above and covered both of them till their stomach.
Ranveer(with all love);you are so beautiful in this Saree. But I hate this Saree now.
Ishani(without getting him): why?
Ranveer(going close to her):Because this Saree is covering your body.Now I only need to cover you with me.
Ishani(with a complete shyness): chee Ranveer.

He gave a smile and immediately lowered his lips to her neck part and started to caress her neck and shoulders with his lips.
Ishani(caressing his hair):Ranveer I love you so much I love you.
Ranveer was kissing her neck and her shoulders where those were wet kisses this time. He raised his head where Ishani too opened her eyes and saw him with full want.
Ranveer(in a seductive voice):Today night its only Ishveer no one between us.
Ishani:(shaking her head as no):Haan Ranveer no one is there between us today. Please (closing her eyes in a mesmerized tone)complete this Ishani tonight.
Ranveer:(in a complete love feel kissed her cheek and kissing her ear lobe):And Ishani you too complete this Ranveer.

He was moving his lips below her neck and was even about to remove her Saree where Ishani's hands kept him in his embrace and as he was caressing his lips over her body knowing what will Ranveer do next with a lovely smile Ishani held the bed sheet that was covering them till their stomach pulled it over them and with a smile covered both of them with the bed sheet.
The love birds shared their love that night and Ranveer's non-vegetarian love demand was been fulfilled by Ishani that night.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

OHK..can you teach me some words in tamil like hi..hello..how are you.. thank you..
Actually i am having very bad habit of learning new languages..:-P

ya surely I can teach you
and there is nothing bad in learing other language dear
even I like Hindi more next to my mother tongue
I love to be fluent in Hindi

Tk

For HI and HELLO we use VANAKKAM
HOW ARE YOU we use EPPUDI IRUKINGA(with respect) EPPUDI IRUKA(without respect)
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi  thnx for pm cutie pie s naughty like ranveer  and ishveer scenes were awesome  dis ritika s irritating  day by day story gets interesting keep update dear

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
ya cutie pie is just naughty like Ranveer
glad you liked Ishveer scenes
ya Rithika is irriatation but vamp is need to move the story know
happy that the story is interesting
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi nice update both chapters were good
Ishveer were so longing for each other finally they got their own time
Ragini is really cute was not ready to sleep that was fun to read
This ritika is seriously planning deadly this time and is going to harm them badly
Let's see how they fight it
Thnx for pm
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi dear 😳
Amazing Chapter dear 😳
Loved Ranveer's and Hasti's cuteness 😳
They are so cute 😳
Ritika and Naina 😡
Hate them   ðŸ˜¡
And now they planned to kidnap Ranveer's father 😡
They can do any cheap things to hurt anyone 😡
Ranveer and Ishani finally shared love...how lovely 😳
Thanks for PM 😳
Update soon 😳

Diya
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I expected a 18+ Chapter about Ishveer's love 😭
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! 
Amazing update dear! 
Looking forward to the next chapter! 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi congrats for ur new thread dr.. . ur chapters are so interesting and its beautiful dr ..their bond nowadays and and happy family time is superb dr... Waiting for ur next...keep smiling... 😆
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vanakkam Sakshi di..
Eppudi erukinga..??  :-P
Superb episode di..lovely one..leave that naina apart..rest was supperb..so they got time for sharing their love..
Waiting for next..update soon di..take care and keep smiling..
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hi sakshi nice update both chapters were good
Ishveer were so longing for each other finally they got their own time
Ragini is really cute was not ready to sleep that was fun to read
This ritika is seriously planning deadly this time and is going to harm them badly
Let's see how they fight it
Thnx for pm

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and happy that you liked both the chapter
hmm ya they were longing for each other and they got their own time
happy that you liked Raagini's cuteness and the way she was not sleeping
happy that the scene was fun to read to you
ya Rithika is planning something serious this time ya let us see how Ishveer is going to over come
ya let us see
keep reading 😉😉😉