Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Nice to see two people conversation in this new thread before starting the story in this thread
love you dears Gudiya and IshaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvishveer

Congrats Sakshi 😳

Thanks for the wishes dear
and can I know your name???
sakshi5050 thumbnail

πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi. A very big congratulations to you for the new thread.😊 As u have reached to thread no 4. It means u have completed Approximate 600 pages or more than it.From the beginning we all r connected with ur ff and Now we all become so addicted to it. If one day I don't read the story then I feel something different i.e something is missing. As I always say u are a brilliant writer. Ur Way of writing, Ur explanation of every scene always touch the heart. Keep Writing like this and Thank you for giving us a wonderful story of our favourite Ishveer. ❀️

Hi Priyanka thanks for the wishes dear
hmm its all because of all your reading daily Ranveer's unsaid feelings has reached this place
happy that you all are supporting my story from the beginning
glad you all are liking my story that much
happy that my story has become a part in your daily life thanks for reading my story daily
nothing like brilliant and all dear just writing what come to my mind
happy that you liked the way I write and explain the scenes and glad to know its touching your heart
thanks for reading and making our ishveer more beautiful couple dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma

Hey sakshi! 

Congrats for the new thread β­οΈ
Thanks for keeping IshVeer alive.😳

Hi Kuhelidebbarman thanks for the wishes and reading it daily

thanks for reading and keeping our ishveer alive dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
luvishveer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Thanks for the wishes dear
and can I know your name???

Ur welcome Sakshi and my real name is Diya 😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvishveer

Ur welcome Sakshi and my real name is Diya 😳

hmmm okay dear nice name
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 218(Saath-pheras of Ishveer).
Ranveer lovingly brought Ishani and he made her stand in front of fire. They both smiled seeing each other.
Ranveer:Shall we start to take Pheras?
Ishani:Ranveer as you blindfolded me I didn't take my Mangalsutra. Its in my bag.
Ranveer(with a smile):Car is near us only go and take and come.
Ishani:Tk..

Giving a smile to him she walked to the car and opened the car door and took the bag that was near Raagini. She had a smile seeing her sleeping daughter. She searched her bag and took her mangalsutra and again kept the bag near Raagini and made sure her cutie pie is comfortable. Ishani closed the car door and again came walking towards Ranveer and she gave her Mangalsutra in Ranveer's hand.Ranveer got it and he kept it in his pocket.
Ishani(as Ranveer saw her keeping the mangalsutra in his pocket): Now we can walk.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay first you should only lead hold my hand and start the pheras.
Ishani(with a smile): Okay...(she gave her hand where Ranveer cutely gave his hand in her hand).

Keeping all the heavenly elements around them Ishani started to keep her first step and Ranveer followed her and they were walking around the fire and they were walking their first phera. There was a heart full of happiness in both of their heart. With a love towards each other they finished their first Phera. Ishani and Ranveer glanced each other.
Ranveer(holding her hand): Shall I tell the promise for the first phera?
Ishani: haan
Ranveer:By performing this first phera let me promise you that my love on you will become intense by each passing day. I will surely help you in all the possible way.I will always shower my love and affection on you in this journey of married life.I will always take care of you with love and affection and I will keep you happy and healthy.
Ishani(with a cute smile and seeing him with love): I too accept your promise and tell you that Our love will surely become intense day by day. I will be helping you in all the possible ways I can. I will take good care of your health and happiness. I too promise that I will fulfill all the responsibilities of your family with care.I will take care of your honor and I will always abide your words.
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Next phera..
Ishani: Haan
Ishani held his hand more tight and started to walk the second phera. They walked with whole heart dedicated to the Goddess Agni. They surrounded the fire second time and finishing the phera Ishani stopped and again saw Ranveer.
Ranveer: Completing this second phera let me promise you that I will always stand by your side and I will never allow you to face any problem alone. I know you went through a great problem going to jail for me. I will never ever give you that kind of pain again. What problems come I will stand and support you. I will be your courage and strength. Let us be together and safeguard our family from all odds and evil powers.
Ishani(with a smile cutely): I promise you that I too will be in your side when you are facing any problem. I will be a courage and strength for you being near you.I will always support you to safeguard our family and our children from evil powers.
Ranveer:(with a smile): Okay now third phera.
Ishani giving a smile to him started to walk the third phera. With their pure love in their heart they were taking this marriage. With full dedication towards each other they completed the third phera where Ishani saw Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a whole heart holding her hand):Completing this third phera let me promise you that my heart will be always only for you. I promise you that I will look towards other woman as my sister.
Ishani:(with a smile): I promise you that I will love you for my whole life and my love and respect which belong to you will never fade away at any moment.I will always consider the other men as my brother.
Ranveer(in a cute tone):This is the most important promise in our life.
Ishani:Why?
Ranveer:What am I to do? you will think all the men as brother but stupid men will always come behind my Ishani.(he was having a possessive face).
Ishani(with a smile): As though no girl come behind you?
Ranveer: They can come but I promised you that I will see them as my sister only. But I may sometimes flirt with any girl forgive me for that alone If I do it only I can see my jealousy Ishani.
Ishani:(with a smile); Okay baba permission granted.
Ranveer:Thank you.
Ishani:Tk now you lead me.
Ranveer: Okay.
Ranveer came in front of her and held her hand and giving a glance to her he started to walk the fourth phera. He lead his lady with the care and respect this time. He had a confirmation that he should never give her pain with his words or actions. He surrounded the fire with his feet with his lady love and he finished his phera he stopped and saw Ishani.
Ranveer(holding her hand): Taking this fourth phera let me promise you that we will take care and help our home elders and take care of them with good care. Already I have given a child to you and I promise you that we will have healthy children in our life.
Ishani:(with a shy smile seeing him and bowing her head): I promise you that my beauty and respect everything will be only for you. My respect will be always yours in my life.I will dress up and wear jewels just for you.My fragrance will be always presented to you.I will serve you for my complete life.
Ranveer:(touched her chin with other hand and making her see him with a smile): Thank you.
Ishani:(shook her head a okay):Fifth phera.

Ranveer with a happiness started to walk the fifth phera where Ishani admiring Ranveer was walking behind him. That morning weather was a nice moment in this marriage. They were so happy to hold their hand and they were walking in each other companionship. Ranveer finishing the fifth phera stood and saw Ishani.
Ranveer:So completing this fifth phera let me demand you Ishani. come in my life completely and enrich my life more and more. As we take care of our family together let our loved ones live a happy life around us. Rule our family with all your love and care for them. Never leave our family to be apart. Take part in all my duties. Enrich my family with lovely children.
Ishani:your demands will be surely fulfilled.I will be with you in all the circumstance.I will share all your happiness, joy and grieves.I will take all the possible steps to fulfill your wishes. I will always blindly trust you and respect you.

Ranveer shaking his head as yes started to walk the sixth phera. Ranveer's manly walk and Ishani's softness was making them a perfect couple. They were walking this walk with their togetherness.Ranveer finished the sixth phera and saw Ishani.
Ranveer: I would like to tell you that once we lived a life where we both were never been happy. Showing our ego we hided our feelings for each other. Just to make a evil girl happy I have even burnt your photos and I have back mouthed you to her. I have allowed third person to interfere in our life. Let me tell you whatever obstacles may come but I will do all the possible things to bring back peace and pleasure in our life.
Ishani:Let me tell you please don't look back to our life. Look at the life we spend with whole heart and happiness. And what ever problem comes in our life. I promise you that I will sacrifice anything for you but I won't sacrifice you for anything. Surely I too will fight against the evil powers and surely bring back peace and pleasure in our life.
Ranveer(exchanging a smile with happiness):So final phera..
Ishani:Haan walk..
Ranveer: Hmmm

Telling with all kind of happiness both the love birds walked the seventh phera. This is the phera that is going to make them a perfect husband and wife. Ranveer walked around the fire Ishani too walked behind him. Finishing the phera Ranveer saw her with complete love in his eyes.
Ranveer:finally we finished our pheras. And you are completely my wife. Here after there is nothing called you or me. Its always "WE". We would be complete only when we are together. This Ranveer is completely yours. Rule him as much as you want. I promise you I will give a happy married life throughout. I promise you I will never misunderstand you, Our never treat you will disrespect. Let me tell you I will always understand you and I will be honest to you and will be a best companion to you.I will blindly trust you.
Ishani(with a smile):With this step we have become one. I promise you I will be always honest to you. I will never allow any misunderstanding between us. I will abide you and respect you. I will be the companion of you. I will always keep understanding and loyalty between us.
Ranveer:Accepted(with a smile pulled her close to him):Finally..
Ishani(with a cute smile):Soulmates.

Ranveer leaving her slowly and making her stand in front of him putting his hand in his pocket took her Mangalsutra.
Ranveer:Can I make you wear it?
Ishani:Haan

Ranveer with all affection made her wear the Mangalsutra and he took the Kumkum box from his pocket and opening it took the Kumkum from it and with all his love he filled her forehead Mang.Ishani was so happy for this moment in her life. She was having a happy smile seeing her lovely life.
Ranveeer(with a happiness): I love you.
Ishani: hmm
Ranveer:Even after making this marriage you won't tell I love you too back?
Ishani: Let me tell you
Ranveer: In the night.(he had a naughty smile).
Ishani:(managing her shyness):Let us go home.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan
He closed the kumkum box and again putting it inside his pocket and saw the fire which was about to put off anytime. Making sure the fire won't spread to nearby grasses or any other things. He started to walk towards the car and he opened the car door where Ishani opened the back door and took sleeping Raagini and closing the back door and opening the front door sat in the seat next to Ranveer. She held Raagini well and made the cutie pie comfortable in her.Ranveer was staring at her without starting the car.
Ishani(sitting well and seeing Ranveer with a not understanding look):Ranveer start the car.
Ranveer(without telling anything held her hand): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer holding her hand): Kya Ranveer?
Ranveer:(resting his head in the seat with emotional face): I am so happy Ishani. I think I have done some corrective measure for my stupid acts before.
Ishani(holding his hand):There is nothing called stupidity Ranveer. Those times were cruel time for our love. Here after whatever comes we will face it together.
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Sure?
Ishani:Haan sure start the car.

Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car towards his home. As their car was moving towards their house the Sun was starting to raise which clearly indicated a new start of their life. This Pheras and their sacred marriage is going to make them as a best lovely couple in the upcoming life. 
Ranveer was driving as Raagini was cutely resting her head in Ishani's chest. Raagini slowly moved her hand and caught Ishani's shoulders with her little hand. Raagini was slowly starting to move her head and hand where Ishani getting she is getting disturbed caressed her back.
Ishani:(in a low voice): Mama is near you sleep Baby..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini moving her head and hand): Is she feeling anything uncomfortable?
Ishani: Nahi Ranveer she was sleeping in the seat till now she would be comfortable as I took her in my hand she is taking time to settle in a position comfortable for sleep.
Ranveer(driving and giving a yes head shake):Tk.
Ishani(caressed Raagini who was surrounded by woolen cap and sweater): No sleep... Mama is near you only..
Raagini(sleeping and holding Ishani tightly in a cute tone): Mama..
Ranveer saw Raagini where the cutie pie looked so cute as she told Mama in her sleep.
Ranveer:She is really so cute Ishani. How much love she is having on you?Even In sleep she is calling you only.
Ishani:Who's daughter she is? she is Ranveer's daughter know?
Ranveer(with a smile):Tk let her be like this. always loving her Mama unconditionally.

Telling it he started to drive where after 50 minutes their car entered their house gate.It was morning 7 o clock. Ranveer parked the car in the veranda of his house. Ishani got down from the car and took her hand bag from back seat. Ranveer locked the car and then their house gate and he came to the entrance of their house. Ishani came holding Raagini. Ishani signed Ranveer to take the paper in the floor and milk in the milk bag. Ranveer opened the door and showed his hand telling Ishani to go in  where she entered the house holding Raagini. Ranveer taking the milk and paper entered the house and locked the door. Ishani entered their room and removed the woolen cap and sweater of Raagini without disturbing her sleep and made her sleep in the cradle again. When she turned she saw Ranveer in front of her.
Ishani:Ranveer Milk and paper?
Ranveer: I have kept milk in kitchen and paper in tea poi..
Ishani:Tk where are standing in front of me?
Ranveer(he kept his hand in his lips and signed her to be silent);Raagini is sleeping come with me.
Ishani without understanding keeping Raagini's sweater and woolen cap in the bed and started to walk behind Ranveer. He came to the hall where as Ishani came to the hall Ranveer held her hand and made her back hit the wall and he stood close to her.
Ishani(seeing him without understanding):What happen to you suddenly?
Ranveer(taking his hand towards her back and pulled her close to him): I have come for romancing you.
Ishani(face turned red):Really? romance in the morning. Already we woke up early. Go and sleep for sometime.
Ranveer(tightening his grip): sleep..no way I want you.. completely.
Today night.
Ishani:(in a fun making voice):Today night no way. I think I should sleep well.
Ranveer(in a disappointed face): Ishani yesterday itself I told know I won't leave you today night.
Ishani: But what am I to do?See I got up early today. Now I need to cook and after sometime Raagini will wake up and whole day with her. In the night I too want to sleep know?
Ranveer(with a puppy face); Ishani please..we took Saath pheras know then what?
Ishani: I am telling you we don't want love sharing today let us think some other day.
Ranveer(leaving her with a cute anger):Tk think some other day.(he turned and stood showing his back to her).
Ishani(with a smile seeing his anger):Tk Ranveer can I make coffee for you?
Ranveer: I don't want anything.

He went and sat in the sofa where Ishani without telling anything to him started to move towards the kitchen.
Ranveer(to himself):I think I should not have planned Saath phera in the morning. I am wanting my Ishani and her love but she is not okay today..
Screen freezes on longing cum disappointed face of Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow! sakshi! 
Amazing update dear!
Really loving the story..and looking forward to it.😳
You can call me Richie..This is my name..
Sahil88 thumbnail
So finally sath pheras happen 😊
But ishani this is not right
For how long our Ranveer wait for love Making
Already he waited long and we also
So dont do this please