Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 228
Ranveer made Raagini sit in the bed that was in the floor in Ishani's room and took the trolley bag from the cupboard and kept it in the floor. He was almost needed to shout his heart out.
Ranveer(to himself in low voice):Today morning I was happy with Ishani.what has happened to our life suddenly? I really need to do something to Ishani but Maa is calling me to Mumbai. What is going on?
When he was telling it to himself there was a cry of Raagini.Ranveer turned and saw Raagini where he didn't know how to Manage Raagini without Ishani. He went near her and sat in the bed and took Raagini and made her sit in his lap.
Raagini(crying and touching Ranveer's cheek): Mama..
Ranveer(felt sorry for the state of his daughter):Raagini you are like Papa know?we both love Mama so much.(there was a tear drop falling in his one eyes):When I saw your Mama first in my life I came to know what is life? I completely lived my life just by staring at your mother but today again(both his eyes dropped tears so much) I lost her. I really don't know what to do now?Police and your Dadi are telling your Mama is wrong but...
(he cried out of control).
Raagini(seeing Ranveer's cry saw him with a silent look with tears in her eyes): Papa..
Ranveer:(with a fade smile with tears in his eyes): But Papa know more than your Mama there is nothing called purest things in the world.Now Dadi is calling me to Mumbai there is no option for me I too need to obey my mother But Let me tell you Papa will do all the possible things to bring your Mama back.Now please sleep for sometime.

Ranveer with his finger wiped Raagini's tears in her cheek and signed her for a hug were the cutie pie without any way in a sad face hugged her father. Ranveer started to caress her back to make her sleep for sometime.
Ranveer(caressing Raagini's back in thoughts): I wiped your tears Baby but now there is no one to wipe my tears.(he closed his eyes well where tear drops were falling like anything in his cheek).
Amba who was sitting in Ranveer's room bed with sad face were Bansi was sitting in the sofa with a strict eyes on Amba.
Bansi:your work is over know?Give the phone to me..
Amba saw him with a silent face where Bansi without minding her reaction got up and came to her and got the phone from her hand and kept the phone in his pocket and sat in the sofa again.
Amba(in thoughts): what is happening in our life? Today for the first time I am realizing how much deep love is Ranveer's love on Ishani. Once without understanding his feelings I was about to make Ranveer married to Rithika. Supporting that Rithika is the very big crime I have done in my life.(she felt sorry for all their state).
It was almost half an hour where the whole house was completely silent. Ranveer slowly took Raagini from the hug where the cutie pie was silently sleeping in his embrace. He took her carefully and made her lay in the bed. He got up from the bed and opened the trolley bag. He went to the cupboard and opened it and saw the Saree of Ishani. He was feeling so sad for their life now.
Ranveer:What has happened suddenly? My life and Ishani's life has completely twisted so much. My mind is really not working now.
Taking a deep breath without anyway he started to take the Saree of Ishani and kept the Saree in the trolley bag. He took all the dresses of Ishani and packed in the bag.He closed the trolley bag and kept in the room and he crossed the hall and he came to his room where Amba was sitting in the bed and Bansi was sitting in the sofa. Ranveer saw Amba with a silent look.
Amba(in a strict tone):What you are feeling for that Ishani? get ready soon its getting late we need to leave and don't tell me anything like I want to be here and help that Ishani.
Ranveer:(in a normal tone): I have never ignored your words Maa let me get ready.
Amba: Haan(she rested her head in the head rest with a attitude).

Ranveer opened his cupboard and took his trolley bag and kept it in the bed. He opened the trolley bag and started to pack his things.He completely kept all his things and when he took his last coat his eyes were so sad for a while. He was staring at the coat for some moment.That was the Red coat Ishani present to him during his Birthday.(Episode 186 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 page 64). He was feeling so much this moment. The way Ishani gave this coat to him during his birthday came in front of him. Seeing Bansi and Amba without letting out his feelings he folded his coat and kept it in his bag. He opened his other cupboard and took his some of the other things. There were some of the things that again made him to feel for Ishani. Those were Ishani and his photos and letters Ishani presented to him during his birthday(Episode 185 Ranveer's unsaid Feelings #3 page 62). Seeing it he really wanted this moment to hug Ishani. Controlling his tears and wiping his running nose with his hands and he took all the letters and the photos Ishani gave and kept it in his bag and he locked the bag.
Ranveer(finishing the packing he turned and saw Amba and in a so worried tone): I have packed the things let me tell my office person to do certain works and come.
Amba: Haan make it immediately its time we need to leave.
Ranveer: haan

Ranveer without anyway came out of his room and took his phone and saw Ishani with Raagini wallpaper in his phone.
Ranveer(to hismelf):What should I do now?Maa is calling me to Mumbai. If we didn't get that message I would have been here and searched for Ishani. Now that message and letter is turning Maa to hate Ishani. Maa is adamant to take me to Mumbai. Even police of Nagpur won't help me because Maa gave that letter to Police so they will trust that letter only. What to do?
Without anyway he called Sanjay and told him to come to his home. Once he finished his call he saw his house a glance with pain in his eyes. He walked slowly in the hall and came to the wall and touched the wall of the hall where his memories went back to their lovely days in Nagpur.
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer who was sitting in the sofa of the hall reading the newspaper where Ishani came out of their room making herself ready for the day. She was in her Green net Saree. Ranveer's concentration perfectly went to his wife. Ishani was about to enter the kitchen where Ranveer immediately kept the newspaper in the tea poi and went to Ishani and hugged her from behind before she enter the Kitchen.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's hug):Ranveer in the morning itself leave me...
Ranveer(turned her towards him and saw her with a smile):you are wife for me in the morning also. Now what Raagini is doing?
Ishani(with a smile):Sleeping.
Ranveer: I have very clearly told you (he cutely moved her towards the wall of the hall and made her back hit the wall): when Raagini is sleeping Ishani should be caring her Ranveer only.
Ishani:Mr.possessive for that I cannot be in your embrace always.
Ranveer:(with a naughty smile): But I will keep you in my embrace always.
Ishani(laughed at his answer):Tk leave me let me get you coffee.
Ranveer:Nahi I don't want coffee want to be in Ishani's hug..
Ishani(resting her back well in the wall):you know? more than the bedroom in this house we have romanced in hall only.Always you will make me hit my back to the wall and you will start your romance.
Ranveer:(holding her so well):Haan really know more than bed this wall are only giving its support to romance my Ishani.

Ishani with a smile lovingly held his cheek and made him lower his head and she cutely hit his forehead with her forehead where Ranveer was smiling to her.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer was still touching the wall of the house and was feeling for their state now. He went to his study room and took a big box and started to keep all his files in it and he closed the box and kept in his table. He saw the study room once.
FLASHBACK
Ranveer was working the complete evening even after coming back from office. Ishani came with the hot tea inside the study room.
Ishani(keeping the tea in the table):Ranveer have tea and work.
Ranveer:(working in his laptop):Just 5 minutes Ishani work is over.
Ishani:Tk finish it and have the tea you will feel fresh.(telling it she was about to leave).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani leaving):Ishani please be here for a while.
Ishani:But why?
Ranveer:Be here let me tell you.
Ishani:Tk..

Ishani was waiting where Ranveer finished his work and got up from his chair and came to Ishani.He was seeing her with a tiered look.
Ishani(without understanding):what happen?
Ranveer without any word hugged her well and rested his chin her shoulders. Ishani with a smile hugged him.
Ishani(keeping him in the hug):Ranveer what happen to you?
Ranveer(closed his eyes with a smile): you brought me tea know? But more than tea this hug will only make me refreshed. Keep me in your hug..
Ishani:(happy smile came in her face):Hmm tk.

They were hugging each other so well.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer saw the study room with a worried look. He made sure everything is packed in the box and keeping the box in the table he came out of the study room. He saw the hall where all the incidents that happened in this house was seen by his eyes now.
The way he brought a call girl and made Ishani cry, The way Ishani brought call girls for him and they way he confessed his feelings and the way Ishani confessed her feelings in the hall came in front of his eyes. He walked and touched Raagini's swing where Ishani holding Raagini's swing and his hands holding her hands in the swing during a romance came to his mind. With a fade smile he entered the kitchen. He saw Ishani cooking in the kitchen.
Ranveer(like a small boy with a smile went to her and touched her): Ishani..
Where Ishani disappeared as soon as he touched her. He was disappointed for a while. He saw the complete kitchen the things Ishani used were in the kitchen seeing those things and the kitchen made him to think about the beautiful moments they spent in Kitchen.
FLASHBACK..
Ishani was cooking dinner for them where Ranveer was playing with Raagini in the hall. Ishani brought a dish and kept it in the dinning table and again was walking towards the kitchen where Ranveer though was playing with Raagini his eyes fell on Ishani. His wife looked so good to his eyes.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was playing with the toys): Baby..
Raagini: Papa.
Ranveer:Let Papa make you sit in the walker you can go to study room and play.
Raagini(with a happy smile): Papa..
Ranveer: Haan let me make you sit.

He took Raagini lovingly and made her sit in the walker and showed the study room where the cutie pie immediately moved the walker towards the study room. Ranveer with a smile seeing his daughter turned and walked to the kitchen. He saw Ishani keeping the cooked food in the bowl where he went to her and lovingly touched her shoulders.
Ishani(feeling Ranveer's presence):What are you doing here? want water?
Ranveer:Want sometime with my wife.
Ishani(with a smile seeing him):your wife is not having time now go and be with Raagini.
Ranveer:She is in my study room playing in that mean time(he turned her and pulled her close to him):see your husband.
Ishani:Ranveer always you will romance in Kitchen only?
Ranveer:you are beautiful to my eyes I cannot control me..
Ishani:leave me now. Its not the right time and its not the right place too.
Ranveer(hitting his nose with her nose):Its right place and time give your husband a kiss.
Ishani:No way..
Ranveer:(cutely demanding):Want it.
Ishani knowing he won't leave her with a cute look kissed his cheek. Asked is it enough with her head shake were he too shook his head as yes with a happy smile.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer coming out of the flashback like a deadly person came out of the kitchen and came to Ishani's room. He was completely shaken this time. He saw the mirror in Ishani's room where he got the flashback of him making Ishani wear her Mangalsutra and putting sindoor and the way he smiled after the big fight they had.(Episode 156 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #2 page 132). He saw the bed that was on the floor.Raagini was sleeping in it now. The bed that made them one all the time. The bed that compromised their anger and made them realize their love for each other. The bed that he got for Ishani to show his anger made him to realize his wife's love. He was crying silently this time where that was the moment he heard a knock in the door. He wiped his tears and came to the hall and opened the door where Sanjay was standing in front of him.
Sanjay:Sir you told me to come.
Ranveer:See let the company operate in the way I told you all. I need to leave to Mumbai now and there are some kitchen utensils in the house. Please call for some package and movers and pack the kitchen utensils and some of the files I have packed and kept in the study room. Deliver everything to my Mumbai address.
Sanjay:Fine let me..
Ranveer:Tk(with a smile): Let me leave Sanjay had a good time working with you and let me contact you often for any business needs.
Sanjay:Okay sir. your home address in Mumbai sir..
Ranveer:Let me message you.wait for a while let me give the key of the house and please drop us in Airport Vacate the house once I leave..
Sanjay:Okay sir..

Ranveer taking a deep breath entered his room and saw Amba.She was resting her head in head rest and has closed her eyes. Bansi was still in sofa only.
Ranveer: Maa.
Amba(opened her eyes and saw Ranveer): Haan shall we leave?
Ranveer: haan let us I have packed the things let us leave..
Amba:Tk..

Amba got up from the bed where Bansi too got up and came with them. Ranveer took the bag in his room and he entered Ishani's room and brought that trolley bag and he again went to the room and took Raagini who was sleeping well.
Ranveer:Sanjay keep the bags in the car. you can take back the car its office car only know?
Sanjay:Sure sir leaving you let me park the car in office.
Ranveer:Okay.

Sanjay took both the bags where Amba and Bansi moved behind Sanjay. Ranveer holding Raagini turned and finally glanced the house that gave a beautiful life for him with Ishani. With a painful and a teary face Ranveer turned to the entrance of the house and he started to walk out of the house without heart to leave the house.He locked the house and he came to the car and sat next to sanjay where Bansi was sitting near Amba. Ranveer's mind didn't even mind it and he was not in a state to think anything logical or ask questions.
Ranveer(gave the key to Sanjay):House key Sanjay I have paid the rent online correctly only. If there is any balance settle it.
Sanjay(got the key):Okay sir..

Sanjay started to drive the car towards the Airport. There was a deadly silence in the car where taking half an hour Sanjay dropped them in the Airport. Ranveer got down holding Raagini where Amba got down Bansi was having eye on Amba so perfectly. They entered the Airport with the luggage and when it was time they got inside the flight. Amba didn't know what to tell to Ranveer. He was so sad that his face said clearly. He was seeing some other side holding Raagini in his embrace. Amba's phone was with Bansi. He was sitting next to her.Amba was not even able to give some hint to Ranveer. She was even scared that her smartness may harm Kailash or Ishani. Ranveer without heart holding Raagini slowly rested his head in Amba's shoulder where Amba with a sorry face caressed his hair. The flight took off when it was the departure time. Ranveer started his journey towards Mumbai.
That was the moment Ishani's eyelids were moving telling that she was coming back to her consciousness.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi lovely update flashback scenes were awesome and feeling bad for ranveer and poor cutipie chudayil ritika should get punished for water all she did  specially for separating child from her mom
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear poor ranveer don't have any option
Their flashback romance were so amazing he didn't wanted to leave nagpur but now have to and ishani who wanted to go back to her family is caught up. and feeling sad for ragini and ranveer both are missing ishani so much.
He is so sad that he is not even thinking logically.
Hopefully he gets ok
What will ishani do when she ll come to know everything
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FlameOfHope-

Kindly see my "To all the IshVeer fan fiction writers" post, Sakshi. 😊

can I get the link dear ???
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi famtastic episode
Ishveer flasback Romance was so cute
Again a shattered Ranveer missing her love soo much
He not even ready to leave from nagpur
Poor Raghni again seorated from her mom
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Its lovely nd sadness update dr..ranveer flashback was so beautiful..Ranveer nd raagini missing ishani so much 😭
Poor ranveer he didnt want to leave naagpur but wat will he do now he could't avoied her mother word..
I just want to kill ritika 😡 i knw ishveer come together soon but truly i cnt see separeted ishveer..
Hope chudail ritika should be get punished soon..nd i madly want to see him get beaten by ishani 😡
Now waiting for nxt
Lots for luv u
Thanks for pm
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi! 
Interesting update! Enjoying reading it! 
Waiting for the next part ðŸ˜³
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... The epi is fantastic dr... The flashback scenes were amazing... Poor ragini feeling so pity for her. Again she got seperated from her mom... Ranveer can't think anything apart from ishani now... So sad of him... Now he is leaving Mumbai and ishani is gaining consciousness... Now what's gonna happen... Ur story is going very interesting dr... Update nexr soon... Keep smiling... 😉
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
Girl what have u done???its painfully beautiful...
Ok...I m not a sadistic lover person...
Bt this was...amazing...
Plzz...don't do this to ranveer...
I can't see him in pain yaar...
I was able ro feel every emotion...
I m feeling pity for him...
This guy who never left ishani for a moment how can manage...
& even raagini is there...
Poor sweetie is missing her mama so much...
I m liking this track bt plzz end their separation soon...
I can not see ranveer broken...
Hope it'll be okay soon...
Bt phenomenal writing indeed...I must say..

Thnx for pm...
Update soon...

I forgot to say your flashback scenes are always good...
Even in last separation flashback scenes were cute & romantic...Edited by Lovemyself... - 7 years ago