Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

The CV's don't know how to handle a grey shaded character it seems.The thing that made Astika unique was that he is grey.Unlike Shan and Arjun,who are completely black and white respectively,Astika stood out as an anti hero.

Astika's character had a lot of potential.His inner conflict between his love and duty,between his principles and loyalties could have been beautifully depicted.

His feelings for Pranali could have exposed a vulnerable and emotional aspect of him.

But instead the CVs turned him into a completely ruthless and dark character.😡

That too illogically
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

I am a huge Anushka pankha. She is awesome man. And hello I am Shivani.

Anushka is terrific and fabulous.BTW I know I am going out of topic but I can't help it when it comes to Anushka😳😆
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The CV's don't know how to handle a grey shaded character it seems.The thing that made Astika unique was that he is grey.Unlike Shan and Arjun,who are completely black and white respectively,Astika stood out as an anti hero.

Astika's character had a lot of potential.His inner conflict between his love and duty,between his principles and loyalties could have been beautifully depicted.

His feelings for Pranali could have exposed a vulnerable and emotional aspect of him.

Grey can never survive on Indian TV. This was same Astika who had feelings for Pranali and he went ahead and killed her. Wow. I was so pissed at it all, that I can't even begin to talk about the same.

Astika had a lot of potential, but naah they just had to destroy it.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ashi you are right.
Even I was expecting the same.
But disappointed with CVS.
I fear in the end Arjun will kill his father.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

But shivu how come you know about her as she is a south Indian actress especially Telugu my mother tongue

I had seen her in Arundhati and that is when I was hooked and booked!
whitewitch thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#666666">Grey can never survive on Indian TV. This was same Astika who had feelings for Pranali and he went ahead and killed her. Wow. I was so pissed at it all, that I can't even begin to talk about the same.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#666666">Astika had a lot of potential, but naah they just had to destroy it.</font>

Gray can never survive becoz nobody wants gray to be glorified.
People love ram not ravan.
People can fall in love with guy like arjuna who is great and righteous but a polygamist.
They will hate duriyaodha who was faithful to his wife and ruled the kingdom well.
Same goes for astika
We can accept gray
But not trip auties.
whitewitch thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#666666">I had seen her in Arundhati and that is when I was hooked and booked!</font>

That was my favorite movie too.
Waiting for bahubali 2
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Ashi you are right.
Even I was expecting the same.
But disappointed with CVS.
I fear in the end Arjun will kill his father.

This is all that is left now. A son going against his father. The age-old saga.
Meself thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

That was my favorite movie too.
Waiting for bahubali 2

Same here. I am waiting for Baahubali too.
486792 thumbnail
Well the ending is pretty predictable now.Arjun vs Astika.Good guy vs Bad guy.Good guy wins.🤢