This update is sooo beautiful.
Lots of emotion is there.
Also Kudos to your imagination.
Nice choice of dressing.
Waiting for next one.😊
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
loved the update! keep it up, Kunj is so husband or boyfriend goals!
rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Amazing...read all 6 updates in 1 go...
Very well written...

plz update soon...

Cheers
Resh
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Updating another part of this SS just for my lovely friends. I guess it's better being late than never. I almost lost interest but you guys motivated me. Thanks a lot to them who read my stories and always brightens my day with their amazing remarks.

Chapter VII

That was the most memorable day of Twinkle's life. She was 19 and had embraced life as an introvert girl. She spent all her childhood without her father. She had so many things to share, so many things to tell to her father but she never got the chance. Maa was there as her greatest friend but she could never share those smallest things with her which daughters only share with their fathers. She could never order her father to bring a candy floss or box of color pencil for her. She couldn't play hide and seek with him; neither he was there to gift her Barbie dolls. When she used to chase the butterflies there was no one to accompany her. She missed her father when she was in the rocker as he was never there to swing her in the air. She just never realized when she grew up with these desires which never fulfilled.

Suddenly Kunj came to her life and gave her a feeling of warmth, affection and love. She still thinks it's a dream and one day she will wake up the dream will be shattered.

Kunj who was noticing her from a distance came towards her and said You are looking more beautiful than my imagination. You look like a deity who arrived to this world just for me. Will you love to spend an afternoon with me?'

Twinkle giggled and entangled her fingers with his. He then took her to the roof top where the most beautiful surprise of her life was waiting for her. They were standing in front of an infinity pool. The pool side was wonderfully decorated with white lilies and red balloons. There was a heart shaped red velvet cake placed on a table and a poetry book was kept just beside it. She opened the book and it was a collection of love poems. Her heart filled with so much love at that moment.

Her man came and made her sit on the chair. They cut the cake together and fed each other. Then he took the chair opposite to her and stared at his hazel brown eyes. He gently held her hand and started to recite the poem She Walks in Beauty' by Lord Byron

She walks in beauty, like the night

Of cloudless climes and starry skies;

And all that's best of dark and bright

Meet in her aspect and her eyes;

Thus mellowed to that tender light

Which heaven to gaudy day denies.

One shade the more, one ray the less,

Had half impaired the nameless grace

Which waves in every raven tress,

Or softly lightens o'er her face;

Where thoughts serenely sweet express,

How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.

And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,

So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,

The smiles that win, the tints that glow,

But tell of days in goodness spent,

A mind at peace with all below,

A heart whose love is innocent!

He just finished the rhyming and without wasting a moment she stood up and sat on his laps. Her sudden bold move also shocked Kunj but within a moment he got lost in her beautiful eyes and pulled her closer to him. His lips brushed hers and she felt a shiver in the body. Their lips met for the first time and it felt like eternity. They got apart when they felt the need of oxygen.

Thinking of what just happened she felt so embarrassed and run away from him. She stood at the corner of the rooftop and was breathing heavily. Kunj knew she might be embarrassed so he didn't turn her around. Rather he hugged her from behind and she melted into her arms like marshmallows.

Kunj whispered into her ears "You know Twinkle when I first met you I felt something which I never felt before. I felt like I had known you for eternity. Now I want to know the desires of my girl. Just remember I am here for you today and will always be. I want to take away all your loneliness as you are the reason of my smiles."

Twinkle who was just listening to his magical words now spoke " Kunj I had never thought a boy will walk into my life and steal my heart with his gentle and caring nature. I want to tell you all my secrets; I want to get older with you. I will never let you go. I love you Kunj. Love you for loving me the way I am. Love you for being so caring and above all love you for reading out my unspoken words."

It was almost evening and they remained into each others' arms till the sky turned crimson. The vast pool was in front of them as if it was telling them Come and embrace the vastness of life.'

The two young minds were so much engrossed in each others' thoughts that time almost halted for them. Suddenly, Twinkle's phone rang and a name peeped in on the cell phone's screen Maa'...

Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 7 years ago
FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My spot
Will be back soon 😎
Dinky28 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey how r u dear i so missed ur story u r back almost after 4 months n u my dear leave no stone unturned to surprise me with ur writings i was soo waiting for ur update i hope u do update next part soon n do pm me if u can
Sosan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The episode was amazing as always. Plz do continue. Waiting for the next update.
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rini
Thank God you continue the story.
This update is soo beautiful & full on Twinj Magic.
Loved it yaar.😳
neverlandspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sheer brilliance
I love this story so so much. I can't exactly pinpoint what I admire most about this because there are just so many elements to love. But if I had to choose one, then it would be the subtle whimsical nature and narration.
R you took something as simple as Rain and created an utterly beautiful story around it.
Kudos

👏
Shaveerkti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's really good to see u updated...
This update is great...lovely...❤️

What I loved the most in this update is poetry book on the table beside red velvet cake...Kunj reciting The poem to twinkle...And of course the poem...❤️