And rainsπŸ‘
Waiting for next chapter.
Btw i m eshu.
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Happy reading all the lovely people around there. Please drop your comments. 😊

Part 5:

Kunj: Hey look I know I am handsome but don't stare at me for long. Who knows you may fall in love!!'

Twinkle: Listen don't give yourself too much importance. Remember we are in the coffee shop and you were the one who pleaded to me to have a cup of coffee. My name is Twinkle Taneja. Whenever, I walk zillion of eyes state at me. I don't need to stare at anyone.'

Kunj: Okay coffee girl don't fly high. May be people stare at you as they find something weird when you walk and talk.

Twinkle: How mean'- I should have understand your nature. I made a mistake when I decided to go for a coffee with you. I am not staying here with you anymore- telling so she grabbed her bag angrily and started to move when he grabbed her wrist with moist eyes.

Kunj: You know a little cup of coffee with hot chocolate brownie makes a rainy day better. Please sit down. I was joking. I assure you will find bliss in the cup.'

Twinkle: Ummm...that's sound polite. Let's have it... her face was brightened with the heavenly smile once again.

Kunj: So what would you like to have?

Ummm hazelnut coffee latte... my fav flavor' she had a spark in her eyes while telling that.

Kunj called the waiter and ordered two hazelnut coffee latte and two chocolate brownies.

Twinkle: Wait a minute. That's my fav flavor. Why did you order that for yourself?'

Kunj:

For you,
I would gladly walk a mile,
if that would give me a chance
to see you smile.

I'd call you my friend,
but that's a lie.
You mean more to me,
but I can't explain why...

If I can gladly walk a mile for you then I can drink your favorite flavor of coffee too. Btw I these lines are not mine I read the poem somewhere and memorized the lines.

Twinkle: She was speechless for some moment and started to mumble ... I didn't understand.

Kunj: I know we just met the other day and hardly know each other. Believe me I couldn't sleep for the whole night. Those beautiful yet mysterious eyes didn't let me sleep. I thought of you for the whole night. Your eyes were full of questions. I don't know why I was feeling restless. I wanted to come back to that divine girl who was sitting on the bench. I wanted to hold her hands tightly and never let her go. For the very first time in my life I felt that I want her beside me whenever I need a shoulder to rely on. I know you hardly know me and I don't even know whether you already have someone in your life or not. I just felt like if I don't share what my heart wants with you today probably I wouldn't be able to share it ever. I will never force you to love me. It's all right if you think I am a crazy guy and never want to meet me again. I will be happy thinking once an angel walk into my life whom I fell in love with.'

Twinkle who was listening to him with glittery eyes got her senses back when the waiter served the coffee. She saw a pretty smiling face was printed on the latte as if it was conveying the message embrace life.

Kunj: I didn't want to hurt your feelings or make you sad. I hope you will have the coffee although you decided to never meet me again.

Twinkle silently sipped the coffee and Kunj sipped his cup as well.

Finally he broke the silence saying I will always remember this day coffee girl. I don't know whether we will meet again or not but I know that I will always wait for you. Will you allow me to walk with you towards the college gate holding the umbrella as its still raining?

Twinkle silently nodded her head and they both came outside. He spread the umbrella and started to walk beside her. He didn't notice pearl like glittery tears in her eyes. They walked and walked and walked.

They came to the same bench where he left Twinkle yesterday.

Kunj: It was nice meeting you Ms. Twinkle. May be we were destined to walk together for a very short journey. Here it ends. Please keep the umbrella and go. All the best for everything in life.

Droplets of rain and tears brought a different shade on her face. She stopped there and he handed over the umbrella.

She started to walk towards the opposite direction and he waived her. Her feet were trembling. She wished if he held her. She didn't know what happen to her but she turned back and with her surprise she saw him there at the same place.

She ran towards him for the very first time getting drenched in the rain and without noticing the surrounding. The umbrella was just left behind when she crossed the little distance between them and hugged him tight. At that moment it started to pour heavily and he hugged her back with all his might...as if he was not letting her go anywhere...

Edited by Cloudy_Noon - 8 years ago
_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rini...i don't think the word amazing can justify this chapter...
may b beautiful will...it's a beautiful update..
some people..miss a chance in life...only cuz they won't dare to say that they love that person...or ...they are not ready to accept it's love...
i loved every bit of this update...
great job riniπŸ‘
Edited by crazyfan9_sanju - 8 years ago
piu22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aww.. so so cute..
beautifully expressed..
loved the poem..
eagerly waiting for the next part ... and plz don't make their ways apart
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rini its simply superbly amazingl written.
So umbrella guy nd coffee girl had a coffee.
Aww its a sweet story.
Reading it made my day brighter.
That tight hug and the end drenched in rain simply amazing.
I hope they r together forever.
Continue soon jaldi jaldi
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Donno wat to type...
It is soo magical ...
Loved it..
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rini This Chapter is completely bliss to me.
It's a amazing phrase to me.
πŸ‘
Loved it.
By the way is it finished here?😲
Cloudy_Noon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rini This Chapter is completely bliss to me.
It's a amazing phrase to me.
πŸ‘
Loved it.
By the way is it finished here?😲

No dear it's not the end of the story. When I started to write this I thought to keep it short. But the story is so much near to my heart that I decided to write a few more chapter. Thank you for liking it. Would try to give an update soon.😊
adi_FMT_ct thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cloudy_Noon

Oh!Lord,I did misunderstand by ending of the last chapter.
& Thank God it's just a mistake and you will write again.😳

Word Count: 0