Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Plzzz update soon...
Waiting for the update...
Plzz cont soon...
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys? How's you all? After a long time DD haan! Sorry but what to do I was busy! And I am busy tomorrow I have a very big function at my house and here I am Updating for you all ahhh! Par commitment tou commitment hai na? And how can I make my sweeties wait more hmm? And watty babies? Guys please do tag me in your comments please please! I promise to reply all as much as possible! My username is MawaraEjaz6! Please...

And After a Lot of thinking Introducing

Jasmine Bhasin as Twinkle Sharma. Age 20 years. Further you will get to know!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 31

Manik's POV..

Arghhh! Why these sun rays daily show up to irritate the hell out of me?

"Manik! Curtains!" I heard Nandini murmuring in my neck as she also tried to avoid sun rays..

I slowly opened my eyes to see the most beautiful girl of this century sleeping cuddling to me and once again my staring session started..

"Don't stare!" Nandini whispered lowly still too much sleepy to open her eyes and I laughed throwing my head back on the pillow..

"How do you know that am staring?" I asked teasingly and she slowly turned to snuggle in the comforter while I caged her in my arms from back resting my face in her neck..

"I know you more then you know yourself!" She spoke wisely eyes still closed and I chuckled..

"You know na that how much crazily I love you?" I said kissing her neck and she angled it to give me more access..

"Yes and I love you too! Ab subha subha romance ni karen go for your jogging and lemme sleep!" She said faking a yawn and I smiled at her innocent face. I pecked her cheek hard before jumping out of the bed and grabbing my track suit which she had put out in night already.

I was a jogging freak and everyone knows it..

That's why am so fit! Hey it's not like kay am flaunting or something everyone admit it...

After getting changed I came out and searched for my jogging boots..

"Baby where are my shoes??" I asked searching for them and without opening her eyes she pointed towards my closet.

Oh silly me..

I soon found them and I was ready to go..

I grabbed my cell phone and my headphones.

"Bye honey! Sleep good!" I pecked her lips and she smiled sweetly in sleep. I adjusted the curtains before leaving...

Ishq Bulava...

I listened to that song and it brought so many beautiful memories of Nandini. I jogged back towards my mansion in full mood when suddenly stopped in my tracks to see a little girl yeah probably of Nandu's age shouting with a truck driver. The house where she was standing was right next to mine and I took her appearance in check..

She was short with sharp facial features and beautiful molten eyes. She was wearing a frock which was ending up till her knees and she was wearing a hat on her head..

Unintentionally I walked closer to her and her shouts became clear to me..

"Bhaiya ji please! Ya saman yahan tak lay aye ho tou ander bhi rakhwa do na!" She was pleading shouting at the truck driver and I cleared my throat to take her attention. She jumped on the voice and turned to me..

"Hi! Need some help?" I asked with a small smile and she frowned at me..

"Did I ask you?" She said curtly and I chuckled..

She is thinking of me a flirt or something..

"Am not a flirt! My name is Manik! Manik Malhotra! I live in the house right next to yours and I have a very beautiful wife sleeping on my bed so don't think bad of me!" I explained her in simple words and her expressions softened..

"Manik Malhotra?" She thought for a moment and then her smile grew brighter..

"Oh God sir actually I really need help!!!" She exclaimed sadly and I nodded..

"I can help you! Tell me?" I said picking up her suitcase and walking with her towards the house door..

"The luggage in the truck is very heavy and I need workers to lift it up! That truck driver is not at all helping me!" She narrated her story as we reached the almost empty lounge of her house..

"No problem! I will ask my butler to help you out!" I said pulling out my cell phone and texted Mohan..

"You that's really sweet of you Mr.Malhotra!" She said with a gratitude and I shook my head..

"It's completely okay! Who are you? I mean where you are from?" I asked casually stuffing my cell phone back in my trouser pocket and she smiled..

"My name is Twinkle! Twinkle Sharma! I am 20 years old! I am here to study arts! Am actually from Punjab Bhatinda! Main painter ban'na chahti hoon!" She told me with an innocent smile and I nodded..

"My wife! She is same of yours age!" I said remembering my innocent baby. She must be awake by now. "And all the best for your studies! Kuch bhi help chye ho tou don't hesitate to knock at my door!" I said patting her head and she looked down. "Hey? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly and she looked up. I noticed wetness in her eyes and I went awe for her little cuteness. "Twinkle! Hey come on! Why are you crying haan?" I said softly and held her hand. I made her sit on a couch nearby..

"Can I call you Veer ji?" Her sudden demand left me a little baffled but I had no issues with it. I always wanted a sister. Mukti and Alya always tried to fill that gap by tying Rakhi on my hand on every Raksha bandhan...

"If! Umm! You are okay with it?" I said rubbing the back of my neck and her eyes sparkled..

"Veer ji!" She said with a sweet smile and I too smiled back..

Wow isn't it cool? I just met a girl and she is my sister now...

But there is something about this girl. She was looking hurt..

"You okay?" I asked holding her hand and she nodded..

"Main jab say Mumbai i hoon nobody volunteered to help me! You are the first! That's why! Tusi baray changay banday ho Veer ji!" She said wiping the wetness off her eyes and I patted her cheek..

"Tusi vi baray changay ho! Chalo hun rona band karo ainj na hovay kay koi baaad aa javay!" I was not good at Punjabi but yeah thodi bohat tou bool leta hoon...

She started laughing and I too laughed with her..

"Wow it's a quick relation isn't it?" I asked getting up and she nodded..

"Kbhi kbhi aik pal me paraye apny ho jatay aur kbhi kbhi apno ko praya hony main aik pal nahi lagta!" She said lowly and I stared at her sad face..

What was with this girl? Am not at right to ask this. Hope she herself tells me...

"Yeah you are right!" I said nodding my head and before I could say anything more my cell phone buzzed. "Excuse me!" I said with a small smile staring at the screen as Nandini's name was flashing on the it. I swiped the screen..

"Hey sweetheart! You awake?" I said lovingly walking towards the window a little away from Twinkle.

"You are very bad Manik!" She complaint from other side and I chuckled.

"Acha? Myny kya kiya?" I asked smiling brightly..

"Ap ny mjy bigaar diya hai! Ap kay bina nend he ni ati! So I woke up!" She again spoke and I was sure she was pouting. Ahhh I just wish I was there to peck her lips..

"Ohhh! That's a disease!" I said in a secretive voice and heard her gasp..

"Now what should we do?" She asked sweetly and I pursed my lips to suppress the laugh. I turned to see Twinkle busy in her luggage.

"You need a doctor!" I whispered again and she giggled from the other side..

"Let me guess! The name of that doctor is Manik Malhotra is it?" She was constantly giggling and I too chuckled..

"Samajhdaar ho gai hain ap Mrs.Malhotra!" I said with tongue in cheek and she laughed loudly..

"Jab husband itny wise or intellectual hoon tou wife ko thoda samajdaar tou hona parta hai na!" She said cutely and I wanted to laugh more but somehow controlled.

"Acha tell me!? Where are you? Abhi tak wapas kiun nahi aye?" She asked with a concerned voice and I sighed..

"Yeah baby! Am just coming! Tum ny breakfast kiya?" I will never get tired of taking care of her..

"Nahi! I was going to take a shower! Ap aa jaoa then we will eat together!" She said sweetly and I smiled..

"Okay! Am just coming!" I said and she hummed..

"Hey Jaan! I love you!" I couldn't resist to tell her this once again and I knew she must be blushing..

"I love you too! Come soon! Bye!" She said shyly and hung up..

Ahhh! She is love..

"Veer ji! Coffee banaoan?" I heard Twinkle saying behind my back and I turned to her..

"No Twinkle! My wife is waiting for me! She won't eat until I join her! So gotta go! Just knock the door if you need help okay?" I said patting her cheek and she smiled nodding her head..

"Yeah I will thank you for everything!" She said with a gratitude and after bidding her goodbye I run towards my mansion to get to Nandini.

"Sir!" I heard Simmi calling when I was about to step on the staircase.

"Yeah?" I turned to her and saw Mohan also standing with her..

"Sir! My mother is ill..! We really want to go! If you permit us!" Simmi said with low face and I smiled..

"Hey! I can understand mothers business! You guys can go! We will manage!" I happily granted them the permission and thanking me like thousand times telling me that Mohan had sent workers for Twinkle they both left. I locked the main door and climbed up the stairs to reach my room. I opened the door and entered just to found it empty..

Arghhh...

Where is she...

Bathroom! Yeah she was going to take the shower..

"Nandu! Baby? You in there?" I asked knocking the door but no response. I knocked the door again and it went open slowly..

"Nandini???" I called her walking inside but no response..

The bathroom was empty and untouched...

Where is she??

A sudden panic rushed in me...

"Nandini??? Nandini where are you?" I shouted frantically and crazily run out of the room to search for her. I searched each corner of the house but she was nowhere..

Oh God!!

"Nandini it's not funny damn it!! If you are playing some prank na tou am not at all liking it!!!" I shouted in extreme worry standing in the middle of the lounge and suddenly I noticed the door of the guestroom open.

I forgot to check there..

I run towards the room and as soon as I entered the room something wet touched my shoes. I looked down to see water sprawled all across the room.

"Baby? Honey?" I called for Nandini and as soon as my eyes went towards the bathroom door. I walked inside the bathroom and my breath stuck in my throat on the sight...

The guestroom bathroom was built differently. The shower area was made up of see through glass and it had a separate door to lock too. The fault of that shower area was it had no separate ventilation and the shower tap was also out of order. It didn't get close by turning if once opened moreover the lock of the door was also rusted and it also got stuck...

What made me insane was the shower was on full swing and Nandini laying on the floor unconscious.

"Nandini!!!!!" I shouted my lungs out tapping the door which was locked but she didn't move and water was overflowing over her...

"No God please!! Baby!!" I shouted and the tears brimmed in my eyes.

What should I do?

Lock... The door... Yeah..

Taking a deep breath and preparing myself I kicked the door. Way to go it opened the next second. I rushed inside and the water had fully covered my beauty..

"Nandini!" I called out as I immediately picked up her bare and Ice cold figure in my arms. Her lips were turned blue and she was shivering..

No! No!

I myself was wet because of the water. I run out towards my room and i immediately put her in the bed. Then I rushed to get a towel..

"Baby! Please! Say something! Open your eyes!!" I begged holding her hands and rubbing them furiously. I made her wear one of her lose shirt and pajama's. Then I covered her with two blankets and closed all the windows..

"Am sorry! Am so sorry!" I spoke crying like hell and dialing for the doctor. She was lying motionless dead cold and her forehead was burning.

She was under HYPOTHERMIA...

"You bas***d!" Tiger yelled at me and punched me directly in my face. I stumbled back holding my face and everyone was glaring at me with furious eyes..

"You were the one who supposed to take care of Nandini!!" Jack too shouted pushing my chest with both hands and I stood with low face like a complete failure..

"Jack Tiger! Stop it guys! Why are you blaming Manik??" Cabir and Mukti came for my rescue.

"Shut up you both! Abay tu responsibility handle ni kar sakta tou laita he q hai?" Tiger again shouted and I tried to control the urge of tears which was arousing deep in my throat..

"Just because of your negligence my sister in under hypothermia!" Tiger once again roared and was about to pounce on me when Max held him..

"She is his wife too! Wo thodi na aisy chahta tha buddy! Look at him he is also very worried!!" Max also took my side and Alya rubbed my arm..

"It's not the first time she was alone at home!" I try to say something but..

"Shut up!" Tiger shouted and I clenched my teeth. "Agar meri behen ko kuch hua na tou me zinda ni choodon ga tjy!" He threaten me and I quietly walked towards the ICU to see Nandini get treated by the doctor.

Am so sorry...

Once again I failed to keep you safe baby..

I blinked slowly and tears trickled down my cheeks..

The only reason of living was lying unconscious on the hospital just because I got late..

"You need a Doctor!"

"Let me the guess! The name of the doctor is Manik Malhotra!"...

Our voices echoed in my ears and I banged my head with the wall..

It was hurting so much..

I was loosing her...

I lost my friend's trust...

I failed...

Oh God...

"Ap ny bigaar diya hai mjy! Ap kay bina nend he nahi aati!"

Tmhy tou meray bina nend ni ati the Nandini then why are you sleeping now?

Utho na...

See your Manik is here...

"She will be okay!" I heard Navya saying behind my back and I nodded determinedly..

"She has to be okay!!" I murmured under my breath and walked back to sit on a bench..

Jack and Tiger were standing far away from all of us..

They were angry on me...

Suddenly Doctor came out of the ICU and I run towards him..

"Doc-tor! How's my girl??" I asked with my breath already hitching in my throat and Doctor smiled..

"She is absolutely fine Mr.Malhotra! She was under hypothermia but luckily her body responded to the treatment very well and yes she was lucky that you brought her to the hospital on time! Ek second bhi late ho jata tou main ya ap kuch na kar paty!" Doctor told me and I felt like everything coming back to me..

My breaths were even once again..

My heart was beating once again..

The air was rushing around once again...

The needles of the clock were ticking once again...

"Thank you!" I whispered still in trance. "Thanks a lot!" I again spoke and with excitement I hugged Doctor..

"Hey Mr.Malhotra! No need to thank! Nandini is sleeping go and wake her up! She was murmuring for you even in that state!" He said patting my back and I backed off wiping my tears. Soon doctor left and I looked at my friends who all were standing with still worried faces. Before I could walk towards Nandini's room Tiger walked faster and shook his head..

"I will go first!" He said coldly and Cabir came forward. He was about to say something when I stopped him..

"Okay! Behen hai teri! Tu ja pehly!" I said with loads of difficulty. I was dying to see my love but I can't offend Tiger more so I allowed him to go. After him other followed. Me and Cabir were on the last.

"Nandu? Bhai ki jaan! Ankhain kholo?" Tiger was now whispering to Nandini caressing her hair and I gulped the lump in throat to suppress my tears once again..

Nandini's eyes fluttered slowly and finally she opened them gently. I sighed in relief and she looked around.

"Manik! Manik!" She murmured shaking her head and I stood straight. "Manik!!! Manik!!!" Suddenly she became frantic and this time without caring for Tiger's anger I rushed to get her. Tiger himself left the place for me and I sat near her. She was shaking her head with closed eyes and was constantly wailing my name..

"Nandini! Baby! Am here! Open your eyes!" I said lovingly and cupped her cheeks to stop her head shaking. She stopped but her eyes were still closed..

"Manik!" She purred and opened her eyes slowly. Suddenly she got up with a jerk and hide her face in my chest. "Water! Water! Manik! I was stuck! Main ap ko bula rahi the! Mjy itna dar lag raha tha!" She was wailing in my chest and I hugged her close to me as much as possible.

"Shhh! Sorry me thoda late ho gya! Am so sorry! Ab sab theek hai jaan!" I said lovingly kissing her hair numerous times and her nails were almost digging in my back..

"Ap mjy chood kar mat jaoa!! Mjy dar lag ra haai!" She mumbled once again and I shushed her..

"Am not going anywhere! Am here! Close to you! You are in my arms safe and sound! Nothing can harm you bus!" I whispered in her ear but her crying was not coming to halt. "Acha idar dekho! Look at me!" I said forcefully parting her from me and making her look in my eyes by cupping her face. "You trust me right?" I asked wiping her tears and she nodded like an innocent baby. "Tumhy trust tha that your Manik will come for your rescue?" I asked again caressing her cheeks and she again nodded this time almost frantically. "Main aya na?" I asked and she again nodded. "Tou phir? Rona q aa raha hai itna hmm? Bus ab no crying okay?" I said touching her nose and she nodded still sniffing. "My good baby!" I said lovingly kissing her forehead and she once again hide her face in my chest..

"I love you so much! I can't! I can't withstand a second without you Manik! Ap kay bina ab aik second bhi ni rehna mjy!! Ap sai kehty ho! Mjy apna khyal rakhna bilkul ni ata!" She was once again wailing aloud in my chest and I closed my to control myself. "Aur myny sab ko pareshan kar diya!" She said backing off the hug and looked at all..

"Nandu? How it all happened?" Tiger asked her still glaring at me and Nandini noticed the tension between us..

"Bhai ap Manik ko gusa ni karo! It was my fault!" She said sniffing between her tears and Tiger's expressions softened..

"The shower of my bathroom was not working tou myny socha kay main guest room ka shower use kar loon ge! In spite of knowing the fact that I can get stuck aur Manik ki warning ki care na karty huay I went there and got stuck badly! Manik ny mjy bhool kay bhi wo bathroom use karny say mana kiya tha but I..! I..!" She narrated the whole incident and at the end once again started crying.

Her tears made me restless once again and I immediately held her close..

"Acha bus!! Ab no more questions everyone! Bohat hua!" I said loud enough for all to hear and Nandini hide her face in my neck still sobbing.

"Shona bus ab ni rona! Bhook lagi hai? Haan? Kuch khana hai?" And that's how I diverted her attention..

"And the prince and princess lived a happily ever after! End of the story!" I said with a yawn and she blinked cutely with a pout. I pulled her cheek and raised my eyebrows to ask what?

"Manik! There is no happily ever after in real life na?" Her question left me a little baffled but I sighed..

"There is Nandini! You and me! We are happily ever after!" I said with a smile and she smiled too..

"Acha next story?!" She exclaimed and I made a bad face..

"Aur story? Baby let's get some sleep na? See it's 1 am!" I said to her politely but she was so so stubborn.

"Ni naaa! Please please for me please!!!!!!" She started cribbing and made her famous puppy face to melt me down. Fortunately it worked in a second and I started making my mind for a story.

It's been almost 2 weeks since Nandini went under hypothermia and since then Tiger and I didn't talk. Whenever we used to come face to face he avoided me all the time. Jack had apologized but Tiger was quiet. I was so busy with my girl that I didn't got the time to talk to him.

"The lion used to rule all over the jungle and--!" Before I could complete my words the door bell rang and Nandini's eyes widened..

"Who's it?" She asked horrified and I shrugged...

"It's okay! Me check krta hoon!" Because Simmi and Mohan still hadn't returned.

"Main bhi chaloon ge!" She said hastily getting up with me and I shook my head.

"Slippers dalo!" I scolded her when she followed me bare foot and she sheepishly smiled at me before wearing her fluffy slippers.

I walked forward and she followed me by clutching my shirt back with one hand while with the other she was clutching my hand.

She was a total panic queen..

We both reached the main door and now someone was frantically knocking the it..

"Stand here!" I said to Nandini as I made her stand ten feet away from me and then walked towards the door to open it. As soon as I opened it I saw Twinkle standing in her Pj's sweating badly and was breathing heavily.

Sh!t I totally forgot about her..

Before I could react for anything she came running in and next second hugged me tightly. I heard Nandini gasped audibly loud and I too was baffled. Twinkle was crying out loud and I couldn't resist but to hug her back.

I considered her my little sister and I can't see her in tears..

"Aaa! Kon ho tum??" Before I could ask anything to Twinkle Nandini shouted and next second she pulled away Twinkle from me. Twinkle looked at us with teary eyes and I opened my mouth to say something when Nandini stood in front of me as if guarding me from Twinkle.

"Baby listen! Jesa tum smajh ra--!" I tried to say something but..

"Ap chup karen!!!" She roared like a lioness glaring at me..

"Tum! Who are you? How dare you to hug my man??" Nandini was shouting and Twinkle cried more..

"Bha-bhabi ji! Ap mj-mjy ga-galat smj rahy ho!" Twinkle stammered between her tears and listening the word 'bhabhi' Nandini's eyes widened with shock.

"Bhabi?" She said with a confused face looking at me and I nodded..

"Ji! Ap kay husband ko main apny veerji maanti hoon! Please don't misunderstand us!" Twinkle said and I nodded towards Nandini to confirm the statement. Suddenly a guilt overpowered her and she lowered her head. I smiled shaking my head and walked toward Twinkle..

"Nandini! Twinkle is our neighbor! Myny he in ko bola tha that she can knock at our door at anytime whenever she needs help! She lives here alone! Is that okay with you?" I asked to Nandini politely and she immediately nodded..

"Twinkle are you oky?" Now I diverted my attention towards her and she once again started crying. This time Nandini came forward and hugged her.

"Why are you crying?" Nandini asked softly patting Twinkle's head and Twinkle hugged her more tightly.

"Few boys! They are stalking me! They were throwing stones on my window! Main bohat dar gai the! Mjy kuch bhi smj nahi aya tou main yahan aa gai! Ap logon kay pass!" She was crying to no extent..

"Shhh! Tum ny bilkul theek kiya yahan aa kar! You are safe here! Come!" Only a girl can console other alone girl as I saw Nandini taking Twinkle towards the couch.

Who the hell were those boys?

How dare they to do such kind of cheap thing in our community. I should talk to other elders..

"Ladies! Main ata hoon!" I said pulling out my cell phone out of the pocket. Nandini's words made me smile which were..

"Twinkle rona band karo! Tumharay Veer ji sab theek kar den gay!"

"Mishra Uncle! Have you heard the same thing?" I asked as I saw Mishra uncle standing out of the house with many other people..

"Yeah Manik! Those boys are scaring people around! Specially girls!" Mrs.Mishra said and I nodded..

"They need a warning ap ny baat ki un say?" I asked the elders and they all shook their heads..

"Wo bohat badtmz hain Manik! Un say baat kar kay khud ka collar pakadwany wali baat hai!" Uncle Singh spoke shaking his head..

Hmmm! So it was a fight between youngsters..

"It's okay Uncle! Badtmeez tou main bhi bohat hoon!" I tried joking winking at Uncle Singh and he chuckled.

"Manik beta! Don't try to fight with them! They are dangerous!" Sushma Aunty spoke and I placed my hands on her shoulder..

"Main kam dangerous hoon kya Aunty?" I said to her and she shook her head..

They all knew that how much stubborn I was...

Suddenly we heard the rumbling of motor bikes...

"Manik Uncle!! They are here!" I heard Sam shouting and taking a deep breath I turned..

They were ten in number and were looking super cheap.

Rolling the sleeves of my shirt I walked in the middle of the road and stood crossing my arms over my chest. All the elders stared at us. They were 10 while it was only me against them. They all stopped their bikes in front of me one by one and I smiled at them..

"Oye Hero! Rasta kiun rook rakha hai? Chal hat aagy say!" One of them about whom I guessed that was their leader said to me and I shook my head...

"Rasta tjy ya btanay kay liye roka hai kay ya shareefoon ka mohalla hai! It's better that kay tu apny ku**y lay kar nikal lay yahan say! Warna pachtaye ga!" I said in an authoritative voice and he became furious.

"Gaali day ga?" He shouted and grabbed one side of my collar. I looked at the way his hand fisted my collar and frowned..

"Collar chood!" I said coldly and he became more furious..

"Na choodon tou??" He said angrily..

"Collar chood!" I too shouted this time hell loud and he was about to punch me when someone held his hand. He look at me with wide eyes and I smirked winking at him. Soon my all four buddies stood beside me and FAB 5 was complete now. It was Jack who had held that boy's hand and I looked at him he was smiling..

He pushed a little and the boy fell on his bum directly on the road.

"Kya laga tjy akely larky ko dekh kar threat kary ga aur us kay dost us ki help ko nahi ayen gay??" Cabir said coldly and the boy stood up.

"Thanks for calling us Manik! All my gym training will paid off today! Bohat din huay kise ki pitai kiya hathoon me khujli ho rahi the!" Jack spoke in a funny tone cracking his knuckles and I chuckled..

"Tu tension mat lay we are with you!" Max said to me and I smiled at him nodding my head..

I look at Tiger he was also looking at me. As soon as I looked at him he looked away in guilty and I smiled..

Mana loon ga tjy bhi...

"Navya Abeer ko lay kar andar jaoa aur bahar mat ana!" Cabir shouted and I looked back to see Navya carrying a sleeping Abeer in her arms with a worried face.

"Alya! Go inside!" Max shouted for Alya to which she nodded..

"Mukti! Tum bhi!" Tiger said to Mukti and all three walked inside quietly.

"Yaar me kesy andar jany ko boloon? Meri tou koi girlfriend ni hai!" Jack whispered in my ear and I glared at his bad timing of lame jokes. Seeing me glaring he immediately gulped mouthing a 'sorry'..

"So! You guys have two options! Leave quietly and you will be spared! Or else...!" Tiger said shrugging his shoulders and we all were smiling..

"We are not leaving! We are not weak! Boyss!! Attack!" The leader shouted and here started a fight.

Punches! Kicks! Slaps!

Everything...

Oh Did I forgot to tell you all? There was a time when all five of us were fond of wrestling so we had took classes. We had that training too..

"Manik watch out!" Suddenly Tiger shouted and I turned to see a boy was ready to hit me. Tiger came running and kicked him in balls he fell on the road screaming his lungs out. I look at Tiger and he looked at me. We stared at each other for few seconds before embracing each other tightly..

"Sorry!" Tiger whispered and I patted his head. "I got so worried for Nandini kay tj say itne badtmzi ki! Jo jaga teri hai us ki life me wo meri kbhi ni ho skti! It was a brother who spoke to you like that! Maaf kar day yaar!" He mumbled emotionally and I broke apart cupping his cheeks.

"Teri place Nandini ki life me bohat special hai pagaly! Aur tjy sorry karny ki koi zarorat ni hai! Mjy bilkul bhi bura ni laga tha! Agr Nandini ki jaga Mukti hoti na tou me tjy sirf punch na marta bulky tera murder he kar deta! So I can understand your concern!" I said softly and he nodded..

"So we are okay now?" He asked and I nodded. We both laughed and hi-fived.

"Apna bhai milaap khatam karo and help us!" I heard Cabir shouting followed by Jack as they both were surrounded by many boys. We both run towards them and Max too joined us.

Those weaklings were too weak to withstand our single punch and one by one they all fell.

Suddenly don't know from where I felt a strong hit on my right shoulder and I screamed so loudly in pain..

"Maaanniikk Nooo!" All my buddies shouted for me and for few seconds I really felt numb. Few seconds I grabbed my senses back and turned to see the same boy who was about to punch me the leader one standing with a metal rod..

My blood boiled and I kicked him on his jaw..

The rod fell off his hands and I grabbed his collars..

"Himat kesy hue teri Twinkle ko cheedny ki??" I thundered beating him blue and black..

He just laughed and I pushed him away before punching him again in the jaw.

"Kiun? Tjy bura lag raha hai kay teri wife ko ni cheeda myny?? Kya hot hai teri patnii! Man karta hai kay---!" Before he could utter more gutter for my sacred love I punched him again..

"Shut up!! Shut up! Bakwas band!! Aik lafz apny gandi zuban say meri patni kay liye nikala na tou me maar doon ga tjyyy!!!" I shouted as I felt my nerves racking. I was punching him senseless..

"Manik bus!" Tiger tried to stop me but the anger made me go crazy..

"Manik ruk ja!" Now all were trying to untangled me from that bas***d but I was going to kill him..

How dare he speak ill about my wife...

"Manik! Bus kar dijye mar jaye ga wo!!!" This shout halted my movements and I looked to see her standing with horrified face. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. My friends immediately pulled me away and the police came..

Nandini's POV...

"Shut up!! Shut up! Bakwas band!! Aik lafz apny gandi zuban say meri patni kay liye nikala na tou me maar doon ga tjyyy!!!"

Manik's words froze everything around and I stared at him. He was punching the boy senseless. Once again I fell for him..

He owned me..

He once again made me his..

Ho...

Na woh akhiyan ruhani kahin
Na woh chehra noorani kahin
Kahin dil wali baatein bhi na
Na wo sajri jawani kahin

Everyone was trying to free him. He will kill that boy. My man can't be s murderer..

I have to stop him..

"Manik! Bus kar dijye mar jaye ga wo!!!" I shouted hell horrified and it immediately stopped him. He look at me and tears made their way down to my cheeks. I came out because I heard everyone shouting for him and I sensed that he was hurt. So without a second thought I came out running just to see the way he was protecting me..

Jag ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi...

Where will I find a man better then him?

When I was young I never dreamt of a life partner...a partner like him..

How come Aiyappa became so generous on me that he wrote Manik in my destiny...

Kabhi haq saare rakhta hai
Kabhi samjhe begaani kahin

Manik walked towards me and I look at him with teary eyes.

"Andar chalo!" He said to me in authoritative tone and I lowered my face before walking back. Now they were shouting with the police and I came back in.

"Is Manik okay?" Mukti asked worriedly when she saw me in tears and I hugged her.

"Nandu?? Kya hua?" She asked frantically and I sniffed in her hair..

"Sab the-theek hai!" I said trying to control my cries and she broke the hug wiping my tears.

"Tu bhi mat ro na?" She said to me politely and soon all five of them came back.

Tu toh jaanta hai marke bhi
Mujhe aati hai nibhani kahin
Woh karna jo hai kehna

Navya, Mukti and Alya run towards their men while I stood watching him as he walked towards Twinkle. Jack came towards me.

"Nandu? Tu theek hai?" He asked me and I hugged him. I was so blessed to have them all. "Hey? Ro kiun rahi hai? Is this because of what that moron said? Tu us ki tension ni lay hum hain na wo---!" He was blabbering and I didn't heard a single word because my full concentration was on my man who was consoling Twinkle and holding her hand he was leading her towards the guestroom. He had asked her to stay the night there.

Jag ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi..

Leaving her there he came back and I broke the hug from Jack. Manik came to us and I looked down from him.

I love you..

I love you so much..

I wanted to shout my lungs out but couldn't as there were so many people around and I can't afford to embarrass us both.

"Guys! Aj raat yahen ruk jaoa! Take your rooms! Is matter kay bary me sbha baat karen gay!" Manik said dismissing everyone in a serious tone and all nodded without question. Soon all of them walked to their reserved rooms and Manik walked to kitchen to drink water. I stood there motionless when we both heard two screams. One was of Jack and other..

"Twinkle!" Me and Manik spoke together running towards the room where Twinkle was.

We both entered the room and Twinkle came running to hug me.

Jack was standing with a bad face and we understood the situation.

"Abay ya larki kya kar rahi hai meray room me?" He said with a bad face and Manik sighed looking at me.

Actually the room where Twinkle was sleeping was the room which usually Jack used to take when he used to do sleepovers at our house.

"Tumhara room?? Tum meray room main aye ho without permission aur wrong intention say!" Twinkle said angrily.

"Oo hello madam! Jab bhi me yahan rehny ata hoon tou is room main he stay karta hoon! Kon ya hai Manik?" Jack was looking tired and hell irritated. "Aur kya bakwas kar rahi ho about wrong intentions?? Aik lagaon ga!" Jack shouted and Twinkle too stood in front of him with hands on her hips.

"Aik lagani mjy bhi ati hai Mister! Kya smjhty ho khud ho? Monkey Paul!!" She said angrily and Jack was about to say something when Manik palmed his lips..

"Stop it you both! Jack tu chal bahar! Nandini make Twinkle comfortable!" Manik said to me and dragged Jack out.

With loads of difficulty Jack agreed to sleep on the couch in lounge with a very bad mood and Twinkle slept in the room.

"Pheww! They are difficult!" Manik said tiredly walking towards the staircase..

I bite my lip following him quietly.

Apne naseebon mein yaa
Honsle ki baaton mein
Sukhon aur dukhon wali
Saari saugaaton mein

Manik was sitting on the bed when I entered the room. He pulled off his shirt over his head because it was sweaty now. I stood glued to the door and stared at him..

"My shoulder is paining!" He murmured lowly moving his arm left right and then look at me. "Why are you standing there!? Idar aoa meray pass! Theek ho tum?"

"Aik lafz apny gandi zuban say meri patni kay liye nikala na tou me maar doon ga tjyyy!"

His words once again echoed in ny ears and I looked down. I still didn't move..

"Baby? Idar aoa na?" He once again called me and I sniffed looking at him. Then without a second thought I went running to him and hugged him tightly causing him to fall straight on the bed.

Sang tujhe rakhna hai
Tere sang rehna
Meri duniya mein bhi
Mere jazbaaton mein

"I love you!! I love you!! I love you so much!! Itna ziada kay even I don't have words to tell you! Main bohat pyaar krti hoon ap say bohat ziada!!!" I shouted in his earn and hugged him as tightly as I could lying on him completely.

"I love you too!" I heard him whisper as he snuggled in my hair and I broke the hug to look at him. He smiled at me and I cupped his cheeks to pepper his face with loads of kisses.

Teri milti nishani kahin
Jo hai sabko dikhani kahin
Main toh jaanti hai marke bhi
Tujhe aati hai nibhani kahin
Woh hi karna hai jo hai kehna

Jag ghoomeya thaare jaisa na koi

"I love you!" I whispered with that I kissed his forehead.

"I love you!" I again whispered kissing his left eye..

"I love you!" Once more I confessed kissing his right eye and when I came to his lips then without giving me a chance to react he turned me over..

"My turn sweetheart!" He whispered seductively rubbing my lower lip and I moaned lowly. Gently he placed his lips on mine and the kissed turned into a wild one. I was mercilessly tugging his hair and he moaned in my mouth this time giving me the opportunity to slid my tongue inside his lips. Our tongues battled for dominance and as usual he won when I felt him ripping the buttons of my night shirt apart to expose me to his hungry loveable eyes.

He broke the kiss and made me turn. Now my bare back was visible to him and I wondered what he was up to until I felt his teeth digging in my flesh forcing me to hold back a scream.

"Ahh Manik!" I moaned out digging my face in the pillow when did wonders on my back by biting, kissing and sucking the skin afterwards.

I was totally on his mercy while he ravish my back. After he turned me only to fuse our lips once again undressing us completely and covering us with the blanket.

"Tumhy pata hai! When that bas***d spoke ill about you tou I felt like killing him!" Manik spoke lowly as he came over me and I cupped his cheeks. He snuggled in my touch like an innocent baby. "If you wouldn't have stopped me na tou I would have killed him!" He spoke gritting his teeth as he rested his forehead over mine and I rubbed my thumb on his cheek..

"Shhh! It's okay! Just relax!" I coaxed him and got up a little to fuse our lips once again..

And the night marked another beautiful consummation for us.

He collapsed over me and started to take deep breaths in my neck. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his hair.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked lowly in my neck and I shushed him.

"Shhh! Am more then okay!" I told him and kissed his right shoulder to which he hissed. "Kya hua? Does it hurt?" I asked touching the same spot again and he again hissed..

"Manik get up! Lemme check!" I ordered him and pushed him to get up. He got up with a bad face and I too sat up holding the blanket close to my chest. Crawling towards the side table drawer I pulled out a pain reliever balm and he was slowly trying to move his shoulder.

"Bohat dukh raha hai? How did it happen?" I asked slowly opening the lid of the tube and he sighed..

"That idiot hit me with a metal rod!" He told me shrugging his shoulders and I gasped.

"Aiyappa! Manik! Let me apply this!" I said climbing his lap and slowly applied the balm blowing over it. I was busy in doing that when I didn't notice he had peeled the blanket off my body and muzzled his face in my skin distracting me..

"Manik st-stop!" I stuttered trying to scold him but in vain he continued his naughty acts and I immediately done with the massage. I was about to pull back when he immediately pinned me under him.

"How can you expect me to stop when you are sitting in my lap in all your naked glory!" He whispered in my ear and I gulped..

"Ap-ap ko tou dard the na?" I asked lowly and he kissed my nose taking my hand in his.

"In hathoon main magic hai! Tum ny massage kar diya tou ab me bilkul theek hoon!" He said lovingly and I smiled.

"I know! But you have to promise me that tomorrow we will go to the doctor and will have a check up!" I said with a concern and he sighed..

"Okay my panic queen I promise! Now tell me kya keh rahi the tum? You love me so much haan?" He changed the topic with so much ease and I gulped. When he run his hands over my bare body once again I was turned on..

"Manik bus am tired!" I said with a fake yawn and tried to turn but he stopped me.

"Nopes! Abhi bus nahi! I want you more! I want you forever!" He whispered lovingly coming dead closer to my lips and I closed my eyes in submission. Soon our lips were again one and I knew this was going to be a long night for us..

Curving and melting in his arms became my favorite thing of the night...

When his tongue flicked over my sensitive parts and I arched my back to snuggle in him more..

It went on and on...

The room was filled with my giggles and his chuckles...

And Life can't be more better than this...

So it was very long! So many things happened ! I made it long because I had last updated on i think 25th of june so this compensation was necessary hai na? So how was it? You liked it?? Please do lemme know! Thoda emotional! Thodi fight! Thoda romance on the whole the update was nice and yeah did you like Twinkle's entry?? She is cute isn't it..abhi tou bohat kuch ana baki hai suggest a combo name for them please bcz am very bad at it and yes no hate comments please am very sensitive about it..

Love,Mawara

Edited by Mawara_Ejaz - 8 years ago
arllub96 thumbnail
yipeee 😉 i am first

awsomeee.

wonderful update/

u rock like every time

Edited by arllub96 - 8 years ago
rupmanan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mawara wait for my comment m busy so badme kru to chalega i knw chalega coz u r a sweetheart...
BrightNSparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow completely loved this update..
No one can take care of a wife and make her complete like Manik does she is really a blessed soul, aiyappa has sent him for her only..

This Twinkle is nice so now new pair in making with the starting of the fight...

Manik and her new sister loved her calling him as Veer ji ...

Oh Tiger and his anger is all the love for his sister..

Its good that Manik called all his friends at that late hour instead of trying to fight alone...

Loved the way he was telling her bed time stories MaNan moments are always bliss...

Thanks for the wonderful long update and enjoy your tomorrow function...

megha94kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing... loved d new character
achustar thumbnail
Loved the new character... And as always superb update..
Continue soon...
sana121 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
Superb
Twinkle entry is awes
Cont soon
Take care
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail