#9MaNan FF: Dheere Dheere Chapter 40/Pg118/28th-January-17

Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello People THREAD 9!!!
Alhamdulilaaah and thank you to all! :") Keep Supporting!

Love,Mawara

Chapter 30-Pg-1
Chapter 31-Pg-23
Chapter 32-Pg-43
Chapter 33-Pg-64
Chapter 34-Pg-76
Chapter 35-Pg-86
Chapter 36-Pg-96
Chapter 37-Pg-104
Chapter 38-Pg-110
Chapter 39-Pg-115
Chapter 40-Pg-118
Edited by Mawara_Ejaz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The update is dedicated to Aakifa_Hussain! Happy Birthday sweetie! :*

#ChapterIsNotEdited!

Happy Reading!

Chapter 30

Nandini's POV...

I turned my side as the sun rays pinched my eyes. I tried hiding in Manik but to my dismay he was not there.

Ufff...

I dipped my face in the pillow but it didn't help because Manik was not there. When he was not there I can't sleep..

I sleepily look at the clock in front wall and made a bad face as it was 11 am..

"Manik!!" I called for him assuming if he will be on the terrace then he will come to me but unluckily he wasn't in the room..

Arghh! It's frustrating..

I reluctantly got up and went in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth..

After that I came out and without caring to wear my slippers or to change the night dress or to brush my hair I walked out of the room to search for Manik and to sleep a little more in his arms..

Now a days I was on full resting mode. Manik had taken off from his office and from the music too. We used to spend whole day with each other without getting bored. When he used to work I used to tease him or used to sleep hugging his one side. When he used to be free then we watched a movie or eat something or gossips. Mohan Dada and Simmi Di were also on vacations..

I reached the lounge and stopped in my tracks when I saw few business man sitting around the couches with Manik talking to them. As soon as they heard me they all turned their heads to look at me and they all tried hiding their laughs while it embarrassed the sh!t out of me..

I was sure that I was looking not less then a joker because I was wearing pink polka dot pajama and shirt, face devoid of any makeup and what to say about my hair!

A bomb was exploded in them because I really didn't care to brush them because never in my wildest dream I thought that there will be guests in my lounge that too Manik's very official guests..

I look at Manik running my fingers through my hair to look a little presentable but it also didn't help and he was got up smiling at me. I really wanted to divide earth in two pieces so that I could hide somewhere. Soon Manik approached me and I was still standing on the stair.

How much embarrassing it must be for Manik but he was looking so calm..

He held my hand and I look at him apologetically.

He gave me a glare for being apologetic and instantly secured me with a forehead kiss..

"Gentlemen! I would like you all to meet with my Wife! The reason of my living! Nandini Manik Malhotra!" He proudly introduced me to his colleagues taking me in a side hug and I stared at his face..

Why this man always make me so speechless?

All the men stood up and I clutched the back of Manik's blazer tightly.

"Good Morning to you Mrs.Malhotra! We were actually taking a leave! I think you were not at all expecting us!" One of the men said and I faked a smile moving into Manik as much as possible..

"The deal is on Mr.Malhotra! It was really pleasure meeting you!" Another man said and Manik smiled nodding his head..

"Have good day!" Manik greeted them and soon they all left. As soon as they left I stood on my toes and pecked Manik's lips. As usual he didn't let me back off and pinning me with the railing he deepened the kiss placing his hands on my either sides while I supported myself by cupping his cheek with one and holding his blazer with the other..

"I love you so much!" I mumbled in his mouth and he groaned playfully pulling me closer by my waist. In next second I found myself pinned under him on the couch and once again we were kissing each other senseless. We kissed till eternity and then finally unwillingly broke apart gasping for air. I stared in his eyes droopily with my hands loosely cupped around his cheeks and he pecked my forehead..

"Did I embarrass you?" I asked innocently stroking his cheek with my thumb and he shook his head smiling sweetly.

"You are perfect Nandini! Aray Tumhy pata hai tum is night suit or messy hair me kitne hot lagti ho? I just feel like kissing you all over your pretty lips and---!" Here started his unstoppable naughty and kinda cheap dialogues. I immediately palmed his lips and showed him eyes..

"Hawww! Besharam!" I scolded him trying to hide the blush and he grazed his teeth on my palm which forced me to retreat my hand while he was smirking. I bite my lower lip shyly and wrapping my arms around his neck I hugged him. His laugh echoed in the lounge and I hide my face in his neck..

"Only for you baby! Only for you!" I heard him whisper in my ear and his lips pressed on my hair..

He knows how to distract me..

I love this man till eternity..

The night was dark and cold. The fast wind was on verge of turning into the storm and I rubbed my arms to get some warmth..

Where was I?

A stranded road?

Manik?? Tiger Bhai? Cabir Bhai? Max? Jack?

Alya? Mukti? Navya? Mom??

Abeer?

I called for everyone but there was no one..

What the hell??

"Neha?" Someone called me and I froze on my place...

"I know you are Neha! I know who you are!" Again the words echoed and I turned to see Dad standing..

"I will kill you!!!" He shouted coming closer to me.

No!

No!

"Manik!"

"Bhai??!"

I shouted and run like a crazy.

Aiyappa save me..

Suddenly I hit my foot with something on the road and boom I fell..

I looked back and Dad was approaching me...

"Daddy no please! Don't kill me!" I screamed crawling back and he put out a gun..

Oh God!!!!

I screamed closing my eyes as he pulled the trigger. The bullet shot echoed in the dead silence but it didn't hit me.

Why??

I opened my eyes to see Tiger Bhai in front of me..

"Bhaiii!" I shouted holding him as he fell near me. He was smiling at me while the blood was oozing out of his chest...

"I love you Bacha! Your brother loves you so much!" He whispered breathlessly and I cried...

"Don't die! Please don't die!! Don't die bhai! Manik Manik!!!" I shouted my lungs out shaking him badly but he didn't wake up..

"Nandini?? Baby?? Nandini"...

Manik's voice pulled me out of my horrible nightmare and I got up with a jerk...

I was sweating and panting...

Manik was sitting beside me all worried..

"Nandini??" He called me and tried to touch me but I flinched away..

What the hell the dream was?? I stared at Manik blankly and he again raised his hand to hold mine this time I give in...

"Baby please! Tell me something? Speak up! Tell me that you are okay?" Manik spoke shaking me and once again Bhai's face flashed in front of my eyes..

"Bhai! He killed him Manik! He killed my brother!!!!!!" I shouted like maniac and Manik looked confused trying to get hold of me..

"Bhai? Tiger? Who killed him!? He is okay!" He asked still confused and suddenly tears welled up in my eyes. "Oh jaaan! Tell me what's bothering you?" Manik freaked out cupping my cheeks and wiping my tears..

"Bhai! Manik Bhai! Call him please! I wanna hear his voice Bhaiii! Maanik!!" I cried shaking my head and Manik shushed me taking me in a hug with one arm while with other he reached for his cell phone..

"Okay okay! Just shhh! We will call him! Hum baat karen gay! Just don't cry please!" Manik spoke lovingly caressing my hair and I was clinged to him while his other hand was busy in scrolling down his cell phone directory..

"Jaldi please!!" I begged fisting his shirt tightly and his lips lingered on my forehead in a soothing manner..

"Haan jaan bus shhh, here dialing!" He spoke lovingly and I stared at his cell phone screen. The screen was showing that it was dialing. He put the phone on speaker and I anticipated.

Just for once I wanted to hear his voice. The only blood relation I have! He was not only my brother but was my father. In few months he had made his own very special place which can't be replaced..

I can't even imagine my life without him..

"Sorry! The number you have dialed is powered off! Please try again later thank you!" The operator's voice echoed through the room and I felt cold sweat breaking on my forehead while Manik let out strings of curses under his breath..

"Let me dial for Mukti!" He said rubbing my back and I prayed that she must pick up..

"Hello Manik?" Eureka...she picked up..

"Mukti?? Mukti where is Bhai?" I almost screamed out and Manik again held me close..

"Tiger? Apny Flat par he hoon gay! Actually Jack was acting all cranky he needed me so for the night I came to pamper him! I think it's been 8 hours since I last talked to him! Even I am worried he is not picking up the phone cell is powered off!" Mukti narrated and I looked at Manik he was also looking worried..

"Okay Mukti tu tension ni lay! Main karta hoon kuch!" Manik spoke hastily hanging up the call and now I was completely sobbing..

"Manik Bhai! Mjy bohat dar lag raha hai! Mjy un kay pass jana hai please!!!" I shouted digging my face in Manik's chest and the next moment I was in his arms. He was carrying me towards his car while I felt my breath stopping.

"Shhh! Baby tum rona band ni karo ge tou main lay kar nahi jaoan ga!" Manik scolded me lightly as he made me sit on the front seat and I sniffed. "Chup! No tears!" He again showed me eyes and I put a finger on my lips still hiccupping. Instantly a smile broke on his lips and he pecked my forehead. "Wo bilkul theek ho ga okay? He has a bad habit of not charging his phone on time!" Manik said holding my hands and I look at him with a crying face..

"I had a horrible dream!" I whimpered again and he took me in a hug once again with me sitting on the front seat while he was half bent on me..

"These dreams are nothing but assumptions! You trust me right haan?" He spoke lovingly and I nodded in his neck still sniffing. "And your brother?" He again asked and I again nodded wrapping my arms around his waist. "Then just calm down! Jab tak tum relax ni karo ge I won't drive you to his house!" He warned me in a serious tone..

Oh God..

"Okay! I will but please! Mjy Bhai ko dekhna hai please!" I begged clutching him more close to me and he rubbed my back..

"Okay! Let's go!" He said backing off and I put my feet in the car he shut the door..

The drive was of 25 minutes but seeing my anxiety Manik drove like a super duper expert..

"Baby relax!" He spoke lovingly entwining our fingers and I look at him helplessly..

I can't..

What can he expect from me when I saw my own brother dying..

I shuddered badly and closed my eyes to control the tears..

Dad! He would do anything...

"Please jaldi!" I pleaded impatiently and Manik nodded..

"We are here!" He said parking the car and without waiting for him I unlocked the door.

"Baby wait!" He shouted from my back but I jumped off the car..

"I can't am sorry!" I shouted back and run towards the staircase...

"Fu*k Nandini you aren't wearing your slippers!!!" He was still shouting from my back but I didn't wait..

So immature of me...

I felt something piercing in my foot but it didn't stop my pace and I kept running..

Soon I reached the door and in stead of ringing the bell I started banging it. Manik reached me but before he could scold me the door opened and I finally saw Bhai..

Tears once again welled up in my eyes and in a flash of second I threw my arms around Bhai's neck..

"Bhaiii!" I shouted hugging him tightly and Bhai was shocked, startled..

"Nandu?? Bacha kya hua?" He spoke as soon as he came out shock and hugged me back..

"Ap theek ho na!? Ap ko kuch ni hua na?" I asked breaking the hug and finding any traces of injury on his skin.

"Mjy kya ho ga?? Oh God Manik at least tell me what's happening??" Bhai freaked out when I hugged him once again crying out loud..

"She had a nightmare about you! That scared her! She wanted to talk to you but tera phone switched off tha! So that's what dragged us here!" Manik explained in a helpless tone and I felt his hand rubbing my arm..

"Oh God! Am so sorry!" Bhai said softly and pressed his lips on my hair. "Come inside!" He said almost picking me up and followed by Manik.

"Oh Freak Nandini! Your foot is bleeding! Fu*k!" I heard Manik shouting and cursing suddenly I also felt a sharp pang of pain shooting through my whole body..

"Ahhh!" An unintentional hiss escaped my lips and next minute Manik had scooped me in his arms..

"Oh God Nandu! Main first aid box lay kar ata hoon!" Bhai too freaked out and running to get the first aid box..

I worriedly look at Manik and he was looking so so angry...

"I told you to calm down! Bola tha mat bhago! Laikin nahi! Tmhy lagta hai kay main pagal hoon! Bakwas karta hoon! Jaanti hoo kay I can't even bear a scratch on your skin but still you are so so so carless!" He was shouting like an angry bull and sat on the couch with me in his lap..

Oh sh!t...

I opened my lips to say something but shut my mouth because I knew it will be pointless..

"Mjy smj ni ata Tiger kay main kya karoon is larki ka!" Now he was scolding me with my brother..

I look at Bhai for rescue but he was also looking so angry as he came back with the first aid box..

"Dantain tou ni!" I whined looking at Manik with a sad pout and this irritated him more..

"Dare not to stop me girl!" He spoke angrily as he made me sit on the couch and himself sat a little away taking my foot in his lap..

"Bacha you shouldn't be so careless! Manik is right!" Bhai said sitting on my either side and I once again sniffed ready to cry once more..

"Nandini Manik Malhotra one more tear and you will face the worst of me!" Before Bhai Manik warned me and I immediately lowered my head like a scared rabbit..

"Aww! Bus Bacha!" Finally Bhai felt pity on me and took me in a side hug while Manik was treating my wound. "What was the dream?" He spoke lowly and sh!t...

Once again the whole dream came back as a memory and I flinched..

Whether it was the memory or the wound where Manik was applying antiseptic..

"Shhh! Just tell us okay! Share!" Bhai coaxed me and I look at him with sad eyes..

"I saw Da-dad!" I whimpered and Manik's hands stopped working on my foot. He look at me and I look at him..

"What did he do?" He demanded sternly and I stared at his worried eyes..

"I was running! I was running to save myself when suddenly I fell and he pointed a gun towards me!" I narrated lowly and Manik was done with the bandage. He slid closer to me and I hide my face in his neck while Bhai was also sitting worried..

"Then?" Manik's tone turned so soft as ever and I chocked thinking about the next half of the dream..

"Then he shot! And the bullet hit Bh-bhai!" I whispered in extreme sadness and Manik held me close to his dear life I too did the same..

"Dad will not do anything!" I heard Bhai saying in a trance..

"He won't it was just Nandini's dream! It's okay! Everything will be okay until your father is unaware of her existence!" Manik assured us and suddenly the door bell roared I jumped unintentionally..

"Ko-kon ho ga??" I asked hell scared hiding in Manik more and he just shushed me..

"Relax! Main dekhta hoon!" Bhai said softly and I look at Manik..

"You don't have to get scared! Main hoon na! Not even warm air can touch you!" He said lovingly caressing my hair and I smiled..

"Abay yaar! Teri us neighbor ka main kya karoon?" We both heard Jack ranting as he came in followed by Bhai and Bhabi..

"Where is your phone? Ap jaanty hain kitna dar gai the main!" Mukti was also crying and Bhai hugged her..

"Shh! Sorry sugar! Am so sorry for scaring my both ladies!" Bhai was truly apologizing and I again felt my eyes getting watery...

"Baby bus na!" Manik said helplessly cupping my cheek and I sniffed..

"Thank God am single! Dekho tou tum dono ko! Koi apni girlfriend ko chup karwa raha hai tou koi wife ko!" Jack spoke cheekily falling on the couch beside us and I threw a cushion at him..

"Ouch what was that for?" Jack whined and we all chuckled..

"Teray pair main kya hua?" Suddenly he shouted getting uo with a jerk, sitting in my feet to inspect the wound and I stared at him..

He cares??

"Wohoo! Jack Paul cares for me?" I taunted playfully while he was trying to touch my foot scared what if he hurt me..

"Shut up! Keep your lame jokes with you stupid! Kesay hua ya? Ziada serious hai? Doctor kay pass chalain?" He ranted without pause and Manik placed his hand on his shoulder..

"She is fine! Just had a nightmare!" Manik spoke lowly and Mukti, Jack look at me for explanation but before I could say anything door bell again rang. This time it wasn't hard to guess who it was because..

"Tigel Chacho!! Mukli Chachi?" It was Abeer and Bhai rushed to open the door..

"Lo aa gya mera dushman!" Jack cursed getting up and I showed him my tongue..

"Chachu!" Abeer shouted happily climbing in Bhai's arm and he was followed by his parents moreover Max and Alya too..

"I guessed it kay sab yahen hoon gay!" Cabir Bhai exclaimed and all smiled. Manik too got up to meet all while I stared at them smiling lightly. Navya came to me and hugged me..

"Maan Chachu!" Now Abeer was jumping in Manik's arms and Manik was laughing his lungs out with Abeer. Suddenly the memory of me getting pregnant came back to me and I looked down so that no one could notice my tears...

"Oye Nandu ya chot kesay lagi?" Cabir Bhai and Navya shouted all together while MaxLya also looked worried. Abeer too came running to me and jumped in my lap..

"Maushi? Ap ko hi hue hai?" He asked innocently cupping my cheeks and tears dripped off my chin as so many things came altogether. I held Abeer's hands and kissed his palms..

"Ni Maushi ki jaan! Ap aa gye ho na tou now am perfectly okay!" I said smiling between my tears and kissed him madly. I distracted Abeer with the bracelet I was wearing while Manik narrated the whole situation to all in a very low voice..

"Everything will be okay! The thing is we all are together! Tou humy ni darna chahye kise say bhi!" I heard Max saying and all nodded..

"This time I won't let anyone hurt us! Nobody messes with us!" It was Jack and I smiled looking at Abeer who was now tugging my nuptial chain..

"Whoever will do this! He will pay! Like Mr.Malhotra did!" Cabir Bhai was gritting his teeth..

"Yes! All for one!" Manik shouted spreading his hand and everyone placed theirs on his..

"One for all!!!" They all shouted together and I felt myself light...

"Okay bohat hua emotional drama! Am hungry! Tiger Mukti come on! Serve us!" Jack whined like a baby and Manik came back to me and Abeer..

"Yes yes even am hungry!" I too shouted excitedly to change the mood and Abeer jumped off my lap..

"Yes Chacho! I want to eat dinosaur and fish nuggets!" Abeer exclaimed jumping on his place..

"I want a tandoori chicken with extra masala please!" Jack placed his order casual and sprawled on the couch placing his head in my lap. I slapped his forehead and he made a pout scrolling through his phone..

"Chicken Pasta is fine with us right Alya baby?" Max too spoke sitting on the couch arm beside Alya to which she nodded cutely..

"Main tou choolay puri khaoan ge!" Navya announced playfully..

"Yar meray liye ziada kuch ni bus stuffed Salmon will be okay! Tum log jantay ho main dinner bohat light leta hoon!" It was Cabir Bhai's turn as he picked up Abeer who was trying to reach a fascinating vase on the top most shelf..

Me and Manik looked at Bhai and Mukti who were standing staring at all of them like as if they saw aliens...

I palmed my lips to control the laugh and Manik was smiling..

"Kya? Esay kya dekh raha hai? It's your house so the treat is from your side obviously!" Cabir bhai said in a 'tit-for-tat' tone and all nodded with very serious expressions..

"Saloon! Baap ki shadi main aye ho??" Suddenly Tiger Bhai roared and everyone stared at Bhai with shocked expressions...

"Jeju? Itne kanjoosi???" Jack freaked out getting up once again in dejection..

"Sach main! You can't give us dinner???" Cabir Bhai also shouted like a teen girl and this caused everyone to laugh..

Bhai put his phone on charging and started placing order one by one in different hotels..

"Bacha? What will you like to have?" Ahhh how can my brother forget to ask me..

I look at Manik to decide and he thought for a moment before shouting back for Arabian Rice with mixed chilli veggie chicken..

He knows I love it..

About after an hour the door bell rang the dinner was there..

Bhai and Jack went to grab the food while Manik asked me nth time whether I was okay or not..

"Tu flat change kar or else main nahi aoan ga teray ghar!" Jack shouted in an hell annoyed tone placing the food boxes on the dining table and we all look at each other confused.

"Hua kya?" Manik asked casually helping me to get up so that we can reach the dining chair...

"Hona kya hai! There is a teen girl in Tiger's neighbor!" He spoke tearing a leg of his tandoori chicken to stuff his mouth and we all started eating listening to his rant..

"Ohkay! So?" I asked eating from Manik's plate and he didn't mind at all. In stead he himself asked me to eat from his plate because this was the easier way for him to keep an eye on me..

"So?? Aray yar tjy tou pata hai Jack Paul kay charm pay har larki fidda hai! Wo mj lay line maar rahi hai! Ufff God why am I so handsome?" He said dramatically sighing in dejection and we all look at him with 'like-seriously' wala expressions to which he was least affected. "Ab dekho us aik ko haan bola tou dus aur naraz ho jyen ge! So am okay with being single!" He said shrugging his shoulders and we all laughed..

"Wesay Jack! Ap ko kesi larki chye?" Navya spoke feeding Abeer a nugget while he was all busy in pushing a fork in Cabir Bhai's stuffed Salmon to which Cabir Bhai was not at all objecting. He used to say a very famous line 'Abeer par sath khoon bhi maaf hain' and yes he really meant it because he was very touchy about his food and his plate no one was allowed to touch his food but for Abeer uff! Now He had messed up Bhai's plate but Bhai was not at all looking tired of kissing his little angel...

"Larki! Ahhh! Kya baat kar di ap ny Navya Bhabi! She should be something different!" Jack spoke dreamily and we all laughed..

"Teray liye koi aise honi chye jo tjy seedha kar day!" Manik said munching to his morsel and Jack gave him a whatever look..

"I think we all should search for Jack's sapno ki rani!" I suggested playfully and all laughed while Jack stopped eating..

Sh!t did I just triggered his anger button..

"Kya hua tjy? Ruk q gya?" Tiger Bhai asked worriedly and Jack shushed him..

"Meray sapno ki rani! Rani? Sapno ki rani!" He murmured counting something on his fingers. I noticed other four had also stopped eating and were also looking excited..

Aiyappa in ko kya hua?

We girls look at each other confused and suddenly they all exchanged looks..

"Eureka!!!!!!!" Jack shouted getting up and other four also got up..

"Thank You Nandini! Sapno ki Rani oh yes!!!! Let's go guys!!!" He was shouting, hi-fived with other four and boom they all run towards the music room..

"Dinner tou kar lo!" All four of us shouted in unison but they were already gone..

"Well I think we should follow them because Fab5 ko live perform kartyy dekhny ka moka roz roz tou ni milta!" Mukti suggested and we all laughed. Navya helped me towards the music room.

When we entered we saw them already their positions taken..

Cabir Bha with the drums to which Abeer hastily sat in his lap to join the fun. Max fixing his keyboard. Tiger Bhai strumming his guitar. Jack and Manik too were with their guitars standing right with the mic..

"One! One two three four!" Jack exclaimed starting the rhythm..

While Manik started..

Chali aa, tu chali aa, chali aa tu chali aa aa

Manik sang looking at me and I smiled nodding my head..

Mere sapnon ki raani kab aayegi tu
Aayi rut mastani kab aayegi tu
Beeti jaaye zindagani, kab aayegi tu
Chali aa, tu chali aa

Jack took the lead next time and sang the words of his heart. He was singing so dreamily and we all laughed..

Phool si khlike, paas aa dil ke,
Door se milke chain na aaye
Phool si khlike, paas aa dil ke,
Door se milke chain na aaye

Manik sang walking around the room and came to me while Mukti went to hug Tiger from back. Alya too hugged Max's arm as his fingers expertly moved on the keyboard. Navya too had wrapped her arms around Cabir Bhai's neck and I hugged Manik..

Aur kab tak mujhe tadpayegi
Beeti jaaye zindagani tu, kab aayegi tu
Chali aa, tu chali aa

Jack sang shaking his head looking around all the couples and Manik had covered me from his friends as his lips lingered over my forehead. I instinctively clutched to his shirt...

Beeti jaaye zindagani tu, kab aayegi tu
Chali aa, haa tu chali aa

Jack sang loudly snapping all the couples out of their day dreaming and all blushed. Soon all five of them were singing and we four danced crazily with Abeer in middle..

They ended the song and we all were laughing with happy faces as Fab5 succeeded in cracking another song for their album..

"I love you guys! Please group hug!" Jack shouted excitedly and Manik was the first to take everyone in his hug..

The life can't be more better..

Ohkay! So how was it? MaNan and Friends as you all were demanding for group scenes I hope enjoy kiya ho ga! And a little homework before I introduce Jack's match! How was it? Any particular sequence you want to read? Do comment below..

Love, Mawara

Edited by Mawara_Ejaz - 8 years ago
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Yuppyyy... first to comment...

Lovly update... wow...
There family moments is the best..
Nandu ka dream.. was actually scary..
And one for all.. all for one... yes indeed yhe best n most sutable line

Thank u for the amazing update

Keel smiling
Stay blessed
:)
Edited by mehak_ahuja - 8 years ago
ArtThouTheBest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo on new thread dr

N the update was freaking awesum. Loved it

Fanx 4 pm
Su1995 thumbnail
Its crazyily good reading it middle of the night n laughing n having a smile on u r face after reading such a beautiful update thanku loved it
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg!! Congrats for new thread!!
Suku111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for new thread.
Update was as usual awesome
Loved their bond.
Eagerly waiting for next...
Update soon.
MSIKura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yet another beautiful update. What an awesome Husband Manik is. Live it. Thanks Mawara 👏
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee
Amazinggg
Suprrbbb
Mindblowinggg update
End mein sb acha hota hai jitna bhi phle drr lge...lovd it...mnycc song
Continue soon
sdhanuka52 thumbnail
Awesome