CAPT. rajveer singh shekhawat rocked!!!!

-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

hi,

i just loved yesterday's episode.it was soooo touching.although i am huda-naina pair lover but still i loved the last scene between naina and raj.it was so heartfelt.no one uttered a word but their eyes were conveying all the emotions.i hate to admit this but i loved the way raj hugged naina.their chemistry was awesome.what do u guys have to say abt it?

natalie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_heenz thumbnail
ya seriously.......dey luked simply realli cute vid each othr......n dat was d cutest scene in d whole epi
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think Ekta should learn atleast now that not always words express emotions, there are actors like Raj who have the ability to spill their emotions through their eyes, all in silence πŸ‘
angeliclooks_me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

I think Ekta should learn atleast now that not always words express emotions, there are actors like Raj who have the ability to spill their emotions through their eyes, all in silence πŸ‘

well sed yaar!πŸ‘ kekta mai MUST go 2 da DJs 4 tuitions on how 2 make gud serials wid new conceptsπŸ˜‰
pallabi thumbnail
The last scene was really touching.
angelic eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranjitha

well said ranju!!πŸ‘

raj was fantabulous in yest episode!! the way he emoted through his eyes was out of this world!! he was amazing!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

aa_kb thumbnail
i love the whole epi raj speak throgh
his eyes
aa_kb thumbnail
raj ki yehi ada pe to hum sab fida hai
πŸ‘
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He rocked the show!!!! The scene was good, really good. This shows what a good potential he has.

This is proof enough that any intense emotion to be shown is child-play for Rajeev. He can project any emotion aptly.

He is intensity personified.

Edited by autumnleaf - 17 years ago
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angeliclooks_me

well sed yaar!πŸ‘ kekta mai MUST go 2 da DJs 4 tuitions on how 2 make gud serials wid new conceptsπŸ˜‰

i agree with both of u.plus i think ekta should stop making her k-crap.vo sanyas le aur apne dimag ki shudhi ke liye himalaya chali jaye.

natalie.