Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Rithvik Dhanjani and Asha Negi at Ekta Kapoor's Diwali Party (from 12:35-13:10) BollywoodHelpline 29th October 2016
style14 thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, share their Diwali memories

Rithvik Dhanjani, Asha Negi, Shantanu Maheshwari share their Diwali memories

It is that time of the year when rows of lights and diyas give a bedecked look to our surroundings. Beautiful rangolis decorate the doorstep of homes and everyone is in a mood to celebrate. Diwali, India's biggest festival is celebrated with diverse customs across the country. Here are a few TV celebs getting nostalgic about their Diwali memories...

Asha Negi
My memories of Diwali include doing Laxmi Puja before bursting crackers. I used to decorate the house with diyas and candles. I always looked forward to wearing nice new clothes on the day. We used to celebrate with friends and neighbours from our colony. I enjoyed eating lots of sweets and bursting crackers with everyone. All my Diwalis in Dehradun were beautiful and I really miss them after having moved to Mumbai. This year, I will be celebrating the festival of lights and colour, with close friends and family! It's something I really look forward to each year.

Rithvik Dhanjani
I have not celebrated Diwali that much as I was staying in Dubai but I can remember hiding from cops there and trying to burst crackers. We would go to parking lots or basement lots, where no one can catch you to go burst crackers. You aren't really allowed to burst crackers in Dubai and hence we would find places to find a hide out and burst crackers. When I was in India, I remember in our lane we had a bua ji we were irritated by. She lived in a white house and one day, a cow had pooped outside her house and we put a rasi bomb on top of the gobar. The result was gobbar all over her white house, her entire house was in cow dung. She got to know who it was and we had a Happy Diwali and then we had to clean the cow dung the next day. These are childhood memories but as I have grown up I have come to believe that people should stay away from crackers as they are not only not very safe but are also causing a lot of pollution. Enjoy a cracker-less Diwali!

http://ift.tt/2f1ytLI

style14 thumbnail

Rithvik Dhanjani with Rohit Reddy at Ekta Kapoor's diwali bash! Credit : Rohit Reddy (Snapchat)

style14 thumbnail

The whole team of #SuperDancer wishes you a Super Dhamakedaar #Diwali!!! http://bit.ly/2dOjvvg @rithvik_RD

style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
Dekh lo is ladke ko, handsome se zyada beautiful bolne ka mann karta hai @imkaranwahi Chal baby @rithvik_dhum chalte hain.. Ok bye
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Diwali ka tyauhaar hai khoob Saari mithaiyaan Khao, Aur phir aise selfie wale mooh banao. @sandiipsikcand @imkaranwahi
style14 thumbnail
Video:

style14 thumbnail

crappy edit but at least it got the World's Cutest couple...- #AshVik