Users

Frequent Posters

Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

hello Deeya what show you watch now.😊

Hellooo πŸ˜ƒ
These days I'm watching Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi on Sony TV and I also watch Left Right Left which used to come on Sony SAB (on YouTube) 😊 Still watching Tamanna on the net though! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Enchanted2408 - 8 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deeya I want to watch KRPK too I just try some of my friend said it cute one and I tr Ishq new one. That also good as drama not reality one. But it just start so give it sometime to try. I really wish they have new show come up as good as TAMANNA or Dahleez both show are ending with so many point not did not closure.
Enchanted2408 thumbnail

Deeya I want to watch KRPK too I just try some of my friend said it cute one and I tr Ishq new one. That also good as drama not reality one. But it just start so give it sometime to try. I really wish they have new show come up as good as TAMANNA or Dahleez both show are ending with so many point not did not closure.

KRPK is another really good show, I totally recommend it.
You should definitely watch Left Right Left if you haven't watched it before, a majority of the episodes are on YouTube and it has a lot of hit actors like Rajeev Khandelwal, Arjun Bijlani and Sanaya Irani in it 😊
usaonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanted2408

KRPK is another really good show, I totally recommend it.
You should definitely watch Left Right Left if you haven't watched it before, a majority of the episodes are on YouTube and it has a lot of hit actors like Rajeev Khandelwal, Arjun Bijlani and Sanaya Irani in it 😊

Deeya the main ploblem is Language medal. Is only in USA have no sub title . And only this Chanel do this other they have English sub. I don't know Hindi but just like Indian drama.and in YouTube I will have same ploblem with language too.😊 Thank you dear for the reply πŸ€—
Enchanted2408 thumbnail

Deeya the main ploblem is Language medal. Is only in USA have no sub title . And only this Chanel do this other they have English sub. I don't know Hindi but just like Indian drama.and in YouTube I will have same ploblem with language too.😊Thank you dear for the replyπŸ€—

Ohhh okay! No problem! 😊
I only really used to watch Dahleez and Tamanna too, now I don't really watch anything because I haven't found any show that I truly love and can connect with. πŸ˜’ I'm sure, I'm very sure actually, that soon there will be a second season of Tamanna! We just have to keep trying to convince them and I know we can do it. Guys, we are one team and we have one dream! Our dream is to get a second season of Tamanna! One team, one dream. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
Edited by Enchanted2408 - 8 years ago
shanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanted2408

Ohhh okay! No problem! 😊
I only really used to watch Dahleez and Tamanna too, now I don't really watch anything because I haven't found any show that I truly love and can connect with. πŸ˜’ I'm sure, I'm very sure actually, that soon there will be a second season of Tamanna! We just have to keep trying to convince them and I know we can do it. Guys, we are one team and we have one dream! Our dream is to get a second season of Tamanna! One team, one dream. πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—

Very well said DeeyaπŸ‘πŸ‘ One team, one dream!!! Season 2 πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Let's do it😳
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Viewers

Still miss Tamanna ...😭 Ek Duje Ke Vaaste serial in Sony i felt not bad 😊

usaonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Hi Viewers

i had a glimpse too look good but I have only language ploblem 😭😭
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by anasuya43

Hi Viewers

Originally posted by usaonly

i had a glimpse too look good but I have only language ploblem 😭😭
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Jum
Then how you
Miss Tamanna serial
You can understandEDEK because in this serial enlish conversation are used

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope people are still checking this forum!! πŸ˜† Please guys do come and post something once in a while! Even reminiscing is allowed , no?! πŸ˜† I'll try to make posts on favorite scenes! πŸ˜‰

Shreya