Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

Although I feel Dhara going back with her parents goes against her independent self!! She made a place for herself and her daughter there, doesn't make sense for her to leave! I know they worry about her but for how long will she stay there?!

Shreya

Although this part was left open-ended for our imagination... but I doubt Dharaa would stay dependent on her parents. She did win that FnL scholarship; maybe she intends to start the academy in Jamnagar and hence she left Bulandganj.

During the scholarship track itself, Dharaa mentioned that opening an academy is her next goal; she never considered coaching at the school as a long-term plan... the only thing is they never clearly mentioned where she intended to start the academy.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shally_m

very disappointed with the ending ... should have shown some scenes between dhara and sanjay...

I know, we are too!! 😭

Shreya
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know, we are too!!😭

Shreya

wish we can have 2nd season with dhara and sanjay's love story ...
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanisha

Was talking about this picture! the person dharaa's talking to is Sanjay right?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHHf0VwANo3/?taken-by=anuja_sathe_fc

Yeah, that is him! But is it on-screen or off-screen?! I'm confused about if he really did stop shooting with crew days ago or came back to shoot another scene before the last day?! And was it is in Gujarat or in Mumbai?! Cause Dhara was wearing the same outfit she wore when talking to Mihir! Unless the resort scenes were done in Mumbai not Gujarat! Oye, so confusing!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
And if there was a another scene with Dhara and Sanjay, then why wasn't it shown?!πŸ˜’ I kind of blame the makers for this !! They could've split the final game in two episodes so that way they would've had space to add other scenes in the last episode!! But no, they had to show the whole match in the final episode itself!πŸ˜’

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Although this part was left open-ended for our imagination... but I doubt Dharaa would stay dependent on her parents. She did win that FnL scholarship; maybe she intends to start the academy in Jamnagar and hence she left Bulandganj.

During the scholarship track itself, Dharaa mentioned that opening an academy is her next goal; she never considered coaching at the school as a long-term plan... the only thing is they never clearly mentioned where she intended to start the academy.

Yes, I remember she wants to open an academy! And that what I want to see to if they ever make a season 2!! And about Bulandgunj , I guess she would've wanted to get away for a while considering so much happened to her there when living there!! But it's safe to assume that she may still visit Bulandgunj once in a while, right?! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Hey found something about the storyline on Anuja fan club on Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG6_h8vPaoB/?taken-by=anuja_sathe_fc

It says that the story was supposed to reveal who Dhara chooses at the end! Mihir or Sanjay!! I don't get why they didn't?! πŸ₯Ί

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Maybe that's where the scene of Sanjay and Dhara was supposed to come in but they didn't add it in!!

Shreya
shanisha thumbnail

And if there was a another scene with Dhara and Sanjay, then why wasn't it shown?!πŸ˜’ I kind of blame the makers for this !! They could've split the final game in two episodes so that way they would've had space to add other scenes in the last episode!! But no, they had to show the whole match in the final episode itself!πŸ˜’

Shreya

ha ha Shreya dearπŸ˜‰ like really OYE it is veryyy confusing 😊😊 i think cuz of short time they decided to put the last scene and cut the Dharaa-Sanjay scene😑 if it was 1 hour episode they surely would put it.
Coming back to the confusing part ( haha) i think Sanjay did shot last scene with Dharaa and it was in Gujarat, because he had mentioned in one of his post about the last oudoor shoot. And when he posted the wrap video both were wearing the same outfits.

Ha ha we are still rooting for Dharaa-SanjayπŸ‘πŸ˜³

I just miss each and everything of Tamanna yaar😭
Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, that is him! But is it on-screen or off-screen?! I'm confused about if he really did stop shooting with crew days ago or came back to shoot another scene before the last day?! And was it is in Gujarat or in Mumbai?! Cause Dhara was wearing the same outfit she wore when talking to Mihir! Unless the resort scenes were done in Mumbai not Gujarat! Oye, so confusing!!πŸ˜†

Shreya

I was thinking the same thing!! Dharaa WAS wearing the same outfit that she wore when she asked Mihir if he could leave everything for her. I'm pretty sure that it was Sanjay who was wearing the yellow outfit in that pic, I guess they left that scene out! 😭

But seriously guys, the amount of people who want Sanjay and Dharaa to be together is amazing!! This could potentially be our backstory for a Season 2 of Tamanna!! ❀️ Simultaneously, Dharaa said that opening the academy is her next goal, we didn't get to see this either!! 😭 There are so many loose ends which need to be tied together!!
Edited by Enchanted2408 - 8 years ago