Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

I feel a bit disappointed , no scenes between anyone?!😭

Shreya

Even i feel the same😭. i am also a bit disappointed about the end. I thought it would end with Sanjay and Dharaa and their happy familyπŸ˜ƒ cuz even Deepak(sanjay) had mentioned on instagram one more outdoor shooting. And their video were they were dancing with other clothes.
ha ha i should stop expecting too muchπŸ˜›

But then again this show wasn't about a love story.
Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Even Waseem liked my tweet on second seasons!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shreya

Lol Shreya, I thought I recognised your name when you liked my tweet!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchanted2408

Lol Shreya, I thought I recognised your name when you liked my tweet!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Really?! What's your name?!πŸ˜†

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Wow, he also liked my other tweet just now!!

@imwaseemsabir @StarPlus I felt it was incomplete?! Why she leave Bulandgunj?! And what happened to Dhara and Sanjay?!

Shreya
Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Really?! What's your name?!πŸ˜†

Shreya

@Deeya_Kanabar!! πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SPATE22
Awww, they showed Sanjay coming alone from a corner and he only stood there! 😭 I guess he didn't have the heart to come infront of her!! Nicely done!! But sooo sad!!😭

Shreya
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even I have noticed it This is for for don't be sad ,,,,,😭 Sherya Next we are going to watch Tamanna 2😊

spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SPATE22

Awww, they showed Sanjay coming alone from a corner and he only stood there! 😭 I guess he didn't have the heart to come infront of her!! Nicely done!! But sooo sad!!😭

Shreya
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even I have noticed it This is for for don't be sad ,,,,,😭 Sherya Next we are going to watch Tamanna 2😊

Wait a minute this is the outfit he wore in one of the Dubsmash he posted with the boys and Mridula and his full grown beard!! I believe he wrote last day in Mumbai!! So yeah, this was shot earlier before going to Gujarat!! So I guess they added it in!!

Shreya
anasuya43 thumbnail

TAMANNA 26TH JUNE EPISODE FIRST PART 1

VIDEO LINK

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Us7khqcBZMX3ZyTXAwMF9nZUU/view?usp=sharing

TAMANNA 26TH JUNE EPISODE FIRST PART 2

iI will uploaded tomorrow ..morning...😊

spate22 thumbnail
Yup ,Tamanna 2!! I'll make sure of it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† We can see this in another way!! She left temporarily and will comeback for the next tournament!! Even Charterjee mentioned next tournament!!πŸ˜† StarPlus usually listens to audience ! If not on StarPlus this show can air on LifeOk! 😊

Shreya
anasuya43 thumbnail
@spate 22
Wait a minute this is the outfit he wore in one of the Dubsmash he posted with the boys and Mridula and his full grown beard!! I believe he wrote last day in Mumbai!! So yeah, this was shot earlier before going to Gujarat!! So I guess they added it in!!

Shreya
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fpr your good observation...here is a reward for you sherya