Sandhya "On A New Mission"

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Once Sandhya left the Pratibha park... with a purpose and Hope of becoming an IPS Officer..
And Rest is History..

Today she left the park.. with another purpose to Save Suraj's dream "Rathi Mishthan Bhandar".

There were many roadblocks in first journey.. obviously not going into details..
And we can't expect the second journey to be smooth like walk into a park..

She took this decision when there is some internal rift in the family.. may be not visible completely.. but might come up at any time..

she had to keep the family together as well in order to keep suraj's dream alive..

Now only the time will tell whether Sandhya will be successful or she will fail..!!

I liked the way they included the Humor today in the episode.. where there is meena there will be Humor..

Now BhaSan has a SECRET which they have to preserve..
even if it is out.. they have to make sure it won't reach Suraj.. it's enough to SHATTER Suraj

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post bro
suraj's call when sandy in gandhi park was heartbreaking
his poetry praising his thanedharni dulhan was even more 🥺

dialogues were fab
special appreciation to the camera angles ⭐️
mango-pie thumbnail
One question is still bothering me.. Is sandya right not to inform suraj about her big decision? It's not her dream alone. Surajs dream too. How happy and proud he was to tell to the world about his "vardhi wali dulhania". Yeah Suraj will be shattered when he comes to know about it and that too because of him she quit her dream. Is there no other way for Sandya? But last couple of episodes too emotional one.
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Some of the old flavor of DABH is returning in picturization. Emotional episodes. Sandhya wanting to live Suraj's dreams was shown in a genuine way. Despite the great performances and my absolute love for the couple, I have finally come to accept that DABH must end. There is simply nothing more to show. I don't want another leap with SurYa becoming parents of teenagers etc. Suraj being wheelchair bound is getting tiresome now. Deepika has matured a lot in acting. She has been outstanding on the recent tracks. But without Suraj by her side, shoulder to shoulder, the show just isn't the best it can be. Anas excels even now but it is just not fair to put a guy moves with such grace in complete paralysis. 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Yes it is pay back time for Sandya or rather say live for Suraj and as she knows well that she can't do justice to both the duties if she stays in service, she took the right decision in resigning her job as a public servant (official) and now ready to serve her family and public in other way as a wife, DIL, mother and a good citizen. She will outsmart the other guy (sorry I think Dipin) and bring his scheming treachery out in public and there by she will also teach Chavvi a lesson.

Yes, Sandya has lived upto her, her husband's and her parents dream and excelled in that field and now she has to excel in another field and hope she will reach the top with her MIL's support.

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Only misogynist people would like this track..
Though we call ourselves modern and all women  of the other generation and some from our generation would still say its great to leave our job for the sake of husband's business or something like that..
See its not that suraj is all alone at home.. its a joint family for god sake and they can figure out a way to come out of this.
Sandhya doesnt know anything about cooking and ithink she would be doing more of harm than help to suraj..
Moreover its an ips officer who is resigning .. not some school teacher or some other job where u leave the job and there are many in queue to take up the job..
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Some of the old flavor of DABH is returning in picturization. Emotional episodes. Sandhya wanting to live Suraj's dreams was shown in a genuine way. Despite the great performances and my absolute love for the couple, I have finally come to accept that DABH must end. There is simply nothing more to show. I don't want another leap with SurYa becoming parents of teenagers etc. Suraj being wheelchair bound is getting tiresome now. Deepika has matured a lot in acting. She has been outstanding on the recent tracks. But without Suraj by her side, shoulder to shoulder, the show just isn't the best it can be. Anas excels even now but it is just not fair to put a guy moves with such grace in complete paralysis. 

Kya baat hain DeebZoo, yeh hui na "being sultan" vaali baat.⭐️ Where you have hide your "holy charan"?☺️ 
@SunDip:- Good post bro. Hope you are doing some romance-shomance in Pune ki baarish.😉
Edited by .Ami. - 7 years ago