My heartbreak has made me a stronger woman: Rubina Dilaik

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

My heartbreak has made me a stronger woman: Rubina Dilaik

Rubina Dilaik, who shot to popularity as Choti Bahu, is back on the small screen with her new TV show, Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. The actor, who was in a long relationship with her Choti Bahu co-star, Avinash Sachdev had an amicable break-up with him. However, instead of sulking over her past, Rubina, says heartbreak has made her a strong woman.

"The experiences, heartbreak and downfall in my life has made me a stronger woman. I emerged stronger. At that point in time I didn't realize it. I grudged, sulked and asked why this happened to me. That lamenting had to come to a closure someday because that's not me. I believe in evolution. But now I am very grateful that it happened to me and I went through that bad patch in my life. Because from there on I determined to become a better person. I have no grudges, regrets and I completely owe up to the responsibility that the heartbreak happened to me. I am thankful as had this not happened I would have not seen the beauty of a new relationship. I believe that's how we grow in life. The one important lesson that I have learnt in my life is that embrace life as it comes."

When asked, if she is on talking terms with Avinash, Rubina said, "Yes, we are. It ended on a respectable note. So, we are on talking terms."

Rubina is currently dating Abhinav Shukla and the actress seems to be totally smitten by the new man in her life, "He is a real man. An absolute responsible person whose presence has given an impetus to my life. I strongly believe that when two strong individuals come together, they nurture each other. it was a mature decision taken by us. We are working towards building the foundation of our relationship," concluded the actress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaryamMary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sparklingeyes,
Thank you very much for sharing this indepth interview. After reading Rubina's interview, I certainly feel more respect & high regard for her. She a gem, I cant imagine the heartbreak & pain one feels, but its how one comes out is their taste,
Best wishes to Rubina for her personal life with gentleman Abhinav Shukla & professional life
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing dear...
She is truly a gem... Such an understanding and caring human being...
Jairaj15 thumbnail
Happy for you dear, intelligent and determined enough to grow stronger and independent from this devastating experience.
Wonderful you seek love again but do ensure that it is genuine and matches your personality. Don't devalue to fit his ensure you are not settling to be the provider in exchange for domestic support, care and attention
You deserve a true gentleman that can shower you with all... love,  companionship, travel, home, great family, wealth and most of all appreciate and admire your true worth and value.
Stay focus on you, your career and life before compromising in gratitude. This is your time to shine and be successful don't be distracted and lose your opportunities and destiny. You are smart find balance and live your dreams dear
asgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u are strong woman rubi di. we know how it feel when u go through a bad phase of life. we have gone with u with same phase. we all were so disappointed with avinash how a person can do this to the same person whom he love . first time we same such a double standard person. how can a person fall so much. we fan were also heartbroken .we were requesting him to open up on this but he left the Twitter and ipkknd ebf fan were bashing u. he was the same person who firstly purpose u and how can he easily fall I love with other girl in a small span of time. this prove that he never love u. he was playing with ur and choti bahu's fan emotion. hope he never face same fate in love. hope he never get heartbroken like u . but we hate him the most. we all love u a lot di. u get every success in ur life . stay blessed hope ur show get every success and break all the records. we are seeing the same Innocence in soumya character which we have seen in case of radhika. hope ur this character also get a fame like radhika .gud luck for ur future.Edited by asgeet - 7 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS. Kudos to Rubina for taking the positives.
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS, she spoke about it , that indeed indicates she got over it now. I am happy for her, but doesn't  know why in a way I am sad too
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
tfs ❤️ rubina u are a sweet heart
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing...

Rubina is an Icon for every girl. Strong intelligent girl. Stay blessed always. I am happy for Rubina. Will support her whatever she does in professional life. I am just not interested in any celeb's personal life anymore. If Ruby is happy I am also happy.