Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved how Dharaa confessed to her team and apologised to them. And they won Chatterjee's team as well... and now the final match for the final epi...

Dharaa's reply to Mihir was awesome. Mihir can go and declare to everyone .. to Deepak, her baa, etc that he has changed. But the real question was could he walk the talk? And Dharaa asked the right question- whether Mihir would be able to leave everything and go to her just like she once did... and Mihir was indeed left with no answer. Even before Dharaa asked the question, she knew what the answer would be and by asking this question, she showed him the mirror.
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by S,Stephy
Loved how Dharaa confessed to her team and apologised to them. And they won Chatterjee's team as well... and now the final match for the final epi...

Dharaa's reply to Mihir was awesome. Mihir can go and declare to everyone .. to Deepak, her baa, etc that he has changed. But the real question was could he walk the talk? And Dharaa asked the right question- whether Mihir would be able to leave everything and go to her just like she once did... and Mihir was indeed left with no answer. Even before Dharaa asked the question, she knew what the answer would be and by asking this question, she showed him the mirror.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Even I like both the scenes very much😊

One of the best scene...how cleverly put her CONDITIONS to Mihir I feel it is fair on the part of Dharaa ...I have come half way you also come half way ...so that we can lead a life together...πŸ‘πŸ‘

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I WANT DHARAA AND SANJAY SCENCE HAPPY ENDING TOMORROW. HOPE WE GET IT.
Enchanted2408 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

I WANT DHARAA AND SANJAY SCENCE HAPPY ENDING TOMORROW. HOPE WE GET IT.

High 5!! πŸ˜ƒ
It would be a beautiful ending to a beautiful show!!
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted by S,Stephy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Even I like both the scenes very much😊

One of the best scene...how cleverly put her CONDITIONS to Mihir I feel it is fair on the part of Dharaa ...I have come half way you also come half way ...so that we can lead a life together...πŸ‘πŸ‘

yup after she gone through much pain now she know how to fight back and tha calmly way .πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
originally posted by spate22
I don't understand cricket!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is how cricket played Sherya...Here is a video watch it you will come to know how cricket are played...πŸ˜›

How to play cricket: The Basics

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEbOL09ACww[/YOUTUBE]