Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you Anu for LU And precap And Amena for WU. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. πŸ€—πŸ€—
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

TAMANNA 24TH JUNE PRECAP

VERY NICELY MADE EPISODEπŸ‘

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Anu and Amna for the written update.

I am not sure I like Dharaa accepting Mihir under any condition. But I guess we will have to wait and see what her condition is that she will go back to Mihir.

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dharaa blasting the team was very much needed. And good that they became serious about the tournament after that.

Virat's fear of getting injured was nicely tackled!! Just as he feared, he did get injured. But after getting hurt, his tension of whether he'll get hurt or not vanished away and he was able to focus on the game instead and do well.

The team enjoying in the pool at the end of the day was a nice thing to show... it would have kept their stress away and helped them focus better for the next match. So the next match is with Chatterjee's team...would be interesting to see how they'll tackle this...
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
So she's testing him?! That means she does have doubts on him?!

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Ugh, Mihir! She didn't even hug him back! I thought this will happen in the last episode but it happened today!! Hmmm, I'm hoping something good will happen out of this!!πŸ˜›

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Cause no way will Mihir want to move to Bulandgunj for good!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† He wouldn't want to stay there for long!πŸ˜›

Shreya
croziaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't know what dhara going to do ? i don't think she would accept mihir i think she is testing him or using him against chatarji as her coach advised her that u cant beat to chatarji in the field first u beat him mentally and mihir is expert to using other ... not sure but i feel so
let see what will happen ? but i must say show is so interesting nowadays..πŸ˜ƒ