Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: meghish

Loved it update soon

thank you😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sireesha1206

Awesomeee update... Simply superb.. Im waiting for that bro-sis meet..

And why is Ruhi with Swayam? 😭

thank you😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sireesha1206

Awesomeee update... Im waiting for Karthik - Krithika meet..

Why is Ruhi with Swayam?? 😭

Jaldi update kar na.. Plsss

thank you😳

will be up soon!
__nidhi__ thumbnail

will be up soon😳
Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
__Chapter 4__

"Papa wake-up!" Krithika shook him

"Kriths! Please let me sleep!" he said and turned to other side

"Papa you want to sleep then go and sleep in your bedroom not here!" she said and he woke up startling

"Oh crap! I slept here only?! My neck!" he said holding his neck and massaging it

"Swayam? What are you doing here?" Ruhi asked walking towards them while Krithika covered the closest

"Nothing! We were just talking!" Swayam said

"Oh-kay! I am making coffee for myself! You want?" Ruhi asked Krithika

"I can manage my-self for a coffee!" she smiled and left them

"Why can't she ever talk to me properly?" Ruhi said in despair

"You are the only reason of this tone of hers!" Swayam said walking away but was stopped by her voice

"She can't talk to her mother like this Swayam!"

"Who gave you the right to call yourself as her mother?" he asked her making her silent he again started to walk towards his room massaging his neck

"Swayam I will bring some hot oil and massage your neck" she said seeing him massaging

"Just mind your own business and dare you enter my room!" he barked and closed the door of her room while she stamped her foot

He sat on the bed resting his head on the bed-post! He thought about her, Thought about them, Thought about their dance, Thought about their friendship! The day he lost everything in his life! The day where his life got crumbled into pieces! The day when everything shattered! The day which was beautiful turned into nightmare for him! The day which he didn't want to come in his life again! The day when everyone pushed him away from his life or to say he pushed himself away from their life! He was still massaging his neck to subside his pain when his heart pushed himself to live a moment although in his mind! He still love her and will love her till his last breath he closed his eyes...

"Sharon!" he shouted entering the house

"Jiju di is in the room" Taani said giving him a glass of water

"Is she angry?" Swayam asked loosening his tie

"Very much" Rey said giving a smirk

"Dude you are scaring me!" Swayam said gulping down the water

"It's your fault! You promised her to go to the beach but you didn't due to your stupid work which you should had left behind in Mumbai like me!" Rey said and raised his invisible collars

"Haan Jiju! You should have kept your work aside for a week at-least! Jiju we are in Goa for a week vacation! So keep aside your work" Taani said

"The meeting was important! If missed then it would hurt the reputation of our business" Swayam said explaining

"More important than Sharon?" Rey asked while he snapped his head up

"Of-course not! She is more important to me!" Swayam said arguing

"Bhai! You only decide which is more important to you business or Sharon!" Rey said and left the living room with Taani

"Oh God! Why the hell it happens to me! Now go you idiot manofy her!" his inner conscience scoffed at him

He clicked open the door sure not to make any noise he slowly walked in the room much to his surprise she was not in the room! He opened the door of the washroom but she was not there! He then walked toward the balcony which was adjacent to the room but have to open the door to get into it! He slowly turned the knob of the door and saw her standing in a white long top and shorts with her hair open which was playing with winds which blew over her! He walked towards her and stood behind her without any move! She sensed his presence behind her she closed her eyes feeling his hand wrap around her waist, perfectly fitting! She turned around to face him! He expected that she will fight with her and not talk with her but here the case was different!

"When you came back?" Sharon asked looking into his eyes

"Are you not angry at me?" Swayam asked

"I was but then after some-time it ceased down" she said smiling

"But Taani-Rey told me that you are very much angry!" he said

"I said I was! I am not! And I know you didn't do it intentionally!" she said and he tightened his grip

"You still have your laptop bag in your hands! Give!" she said sensing the back at the back of her and took the bag from his grip

"It's fine! I will keep it!" he said taking the bag again

"Just give it to me I will go and keep it! Then we will go down-stairs!" She said taking the bag and moving towards the room

"Is it necessary to go to downstairs?" he asked entering the room

"Yes! I know you have not eaten since morning! Better you eat something!"

"You know me so well! I love you!" he said and sat on the bed massaging his crook of his neck while she giggled

"Why are you laughing?" he said closing his eyes still massaging it

"Because you are telling me the same-thing which I know" she said taking out his clothes from the closest

"But you don't know how much I love you! I can show you that tonight!" he said smirking while she blushed deep red

"Don't blush! It's not new for us!" he said smiling still eyes closed while his mouth turned into a O' shape

"Are you not being much naughtier day by day?" she said narrowing her eyes at him but soon realized he was massaging himself due to the pain

"I can be much naughtier for my wife!"

"Couldn't you tell me you have pain here?" she angrily snapped at him he jerked away his hand sensing her hand massaging the backside of his neck

"It's normal! It's nothing to get hyper about it" he said holding her hand to stop her from doing what she was

"Leave my hand! And let me do what I was doing!" she said and he instantly left her hand and closed her eyes relaxing as her soft hands did her work

"Shar!" he called her out with his eyes closed

"Hmm.." she hummed in response still massaging

"I am sorry" he said

"Its ohkay! I felt bad first then the anger ceased over your love!" she said kissing his back of his neck while he shivered sensing her lips contact his body

"If you are going to do this type of massage then I hope I have a pain in my neck everyday!" he said smirking while she hit him on his back

"This is so relaxing! Thank you jaan!" he said kissing her hand

"Anytime" she said and kissed his forehead smiling

He smiled remembering her! A lone tear escaped his eyes! He knew that these times are not going to come again in his so-called life again! He brushed his tears from back of his hand and lay down to sleep but he knew he can't sleep now!

She ranged the bell of the house fidgeting with her dupatta! Nervous to enter the home again! Nervous to enter this house after 15years! The house in which she was the eldest daughter-in-law! The house which gave her new family! The house which had him! The house which had given her children! It has been 15years since she has left this place, left this home, left this premises but still the new watchman saluted her! She again ranged the bell and it opened

"Sharon beta! Aap yahaan?" A old man in his sixties opened the door

"Kaka! Kese ho aap?" she asked touching his feet

"Andhar aao na!" he said making the way for her to enter the room! She stepped inside slowly as the flashback of her wedding entering the house as the daughter-in-law, the time she had spent in this home, the time she had laughed here! A lone tear escaped her eye but soon washed it off! She looked here and there to see if the interior was as same as she left it! Yes, it was same! The large family photo hanging on the middle wall! This had everyone in it! She smiled seeing it!

"Kaka! Mummy kahan hain?" she asked still fidgeting with her dupatta

"Memsaab andar hain! So rahi hain" he said

"Kya meine ja sakti hun?" she asked

"Aaj bhi aap is ghar ki badi bahu hain toh aapko kisse se puchne ki jarurat nahi hain!" he said and left her to bring some water

"Nahi kaka! That responsibility I have lost 15years back!" she said to herself and moved to the opposite room

She stepped inside slowly and saw a lady in her eighties sleeping she walked towards her and sat down near her and ran a hand through her hair! Fresh tears rolled down her cheeks! She had tried very much to control it but she couldn't do it seeing her in front! The lady stirred in her sleep sensing her hand and slowly opened her eyes to see the person but she was shocked and her head dropped down...

"Sharon" the voice escaped from the lady's mouth while her head snapped towards her!

Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What is reason of their separation????

Sharon went to their house...

Emotional

Thanks
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I HATE RUHI 😑😑
You better kill her at the end, otherwise, I will kill you. 😈
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I read all the four parts. hehe πŸ˜‰
And my Baby i am sooo proud of you... Im gonna love this one...
But you better do as i say... RUHI RUHI RUHI 😑😑😑😑

Love you πŸ€—
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
fb was so sweet
for a change reyam r brothers
loved it
shubhi-2 thumbnail
hi read all updates and loved them.