Posted: 6 years ago
Did you post a new part, Nynu? or Swasan meet was last one I read?😊
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Did you post a new part, Nynu? or Swasan meet was last one I read?😊

That is the last one.😭

I have the last seven chapters drafted out - but cannot somehow pull it together - partly because I am scared if I will be able to piece it together and partly because, the story would have to really pick up pace and I do not want to give it a rushed pace (the final action takes place over the next 7 to 8 months so...)

I am now given up being able to do it regularly, I have decided to write out the rest (even if it is 500 words a day, I should be able to finish it off ) and then upload over a week or two.

I have too many plot bunnies (they multiply like rabbits at times) and I am desperately trying to bring it some discipline in to my writing. (365 days challenge is one thing, but I have to up the bar by setting a challenge for my other stories too).

But I will finish it. Then it is back to the drafting table for a re write and re edit.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I am following the same strategy at least few words a day, once more than 500 and sometimes less ... is really keeping me off stress to type it all once and shot updates are true relief😊
Will wait for it . I dropped in here after long so I was not sure If I missed any. Glad to know I didn'tπŸ˜‰
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

You are one of those who keep me going.πŸ€—

I am working on it, and since I have delayed it already, I have decided to finish it off and then post all the rest over a week's period (IF needs re formatting, the quotation marks disappear.)

Just a heads' up - The chapters would be smaller (not in the 25000 -30000 words updates given earlier - which was because I totally underestimated what had to be told) and I might not focus much on Gaurav and Nalini (maybe I will). Is that all right?

How is life otherwise?

love,
Nyna

And you are one of those who keep alive the good old SwaSan magic. πŸ€—

Okay, that's great! πŸ‘πŸΌ I understand the delay, but the good news is you are overcoming writer's block. I don't mind smaller updates.. as long as I get to read them. πŸ˜† I am very excited to know what happens next. As long as I follow and understand Swara and Sanskar, I don't mind if your focus isn't on Gaurav and Nalini. πŸ˜‰

Life is good. I got my first job after college, and recently I started my doctoral studies. Which means I don't get time to breathe.. How are you doing? I really miss how buzzing this forum used to be, even though I was never that active.

So, my wait for the next update continues. 😳

- Tia
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nynaeve
It as been a long time. Actually I missed this story n went from first to read this again. I know you busy with stories in WP. But waiting for you to update this story.

More eagerly waiting for this story in WP :-)
Do PM when you update
Edited by Rumadiv - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
This is a message to all my lovely patient readers (who actually should be cursing me for leaving them hanging but instead have been sweet and understanding and have actually been encouraging me, which has left me in tears and joy).

I apologise to all of you, it is not enough and it will not be enough, to condone the delay in updating this story. And no, I am not giving up on this. But I wish to say something, the delay is not exactly on account of a writer's block it is more on account of a writer's fright. Somewhere deep down I am terrified that the future updates will only end up disappointing my readers and that they will regret having ever read this tale. A part of me whispers that unless I write and post, I will never know. I have finally decided that an unfinished story is already a terrible one, so if I complete it, the worst case would be that the story would be completed terrible story. And then the optimist in me, dances and says, 'but do you not see, since it is already a terrible story because it is incomplete, your updations cannot make it worse, and maybe it would make it better.'

Hard to reason with that twisted logic. So I will update it regularly, with a few changes - the updates would be shorter - around 3000 words instead of my standard 8000 words, that is easier for me to handle (as I have already got a couple of other ongoing stories on WP, not to mention the other writings I drabble in) as well as enable me to maintain a schedule.

I will pm the regular readers once I start the updates, which would be soon, I promise:

lots of love,
Nyna
suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Can't wait for update. I know it's goibg to be good
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Nyna πŸ€—πŸ€—

Good to see you back. Hope you are in the best of your health. :) Yes, I am still patiently waiting. I know I don't pester you for updates in PMs, but nevertheless I always come back to check your thread for updates. I believe you are a wonderful writer. Don't let your fears stop you from telling the tale that only you can tell. All the best!

Happy New Year. Still waiting! πŸ˜‰

- Tia

PS: In case you didn't identify me, my old UN was dreamy.tiara. I just changed it recently. The quote by Lao Tzu is still in my signature. πŸ˜†
Edited by tournesol - 5 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nynaeve thumbnail

This new format is a little difficult, will take time, I still presume it is eight posts a page, so filling this and the next one, to enable to start on a fresh page