😆 nice jodi swasan i love it
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely realtion between swara sanskaar
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Just dropped in to say hi! And still waiting for you to continue..😉
But don't worry, I ain't going away anywhere. Feel free to update whenever possible. 🤗

- Tia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

But don't worry, I ain't going away anywhere. Feel free to update whenever possible. 🤗

- Tia

Dear Tia, you are such a sweetheart that I am forced to confess - FM is going slow because of two reasons - I am stuck on the bridge between chapter 2 and the rest of the chapters, somehow the flow is not there and I do not want to rush - I would prefer chapter 3 to be short but not rushed and it is driving me crazy. Further, office is still hectic (with the audit of March numbers) and lastly (this is the one making me guilty) - I am actually drafting a couple of other stories (earlier, I would not do that for I wanted to focus only on FM and those ideas slowly dissipated - I do not want this to happen with these ideas - I am doing them along with FM which means that those ideas get drafted, FM is getting delayed) But I promise, FM is not going to be abandoned, I just want a draft done for them and then it will be more of FM than those (which are non SwaSan and only on WP)

Great to hear from you. Take care,

lots of love,
Nyna
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Tia, you are such a sweetheart that I am forced to confess - FM is going slow because of two reasons - I am stuck on the bridge between chapter 2 and the rest of the chapters, somehow the flow is not there and I do not want to rush - I would prefer chapter 3 to be short but not rushed and it is driving me crazy. Further, office is still hectic (with the audit of March numbers) and lastly (this is the one making me guilty) - I am actually drafting a couple of other stories (earlier, I would not do that for I wanted to focus only on FM and those ideas slowly dissipated - I do not want this to happen with these ideas - I am doing them along with FM which means that those ideas get drafted, FM is getting delayed) But I promise, FM is not going to be abandoned, I just want a draft done for them and then it will be more of FM than those (which are non SwaSan and only on WP)

Great to hear from you. Take care,

lots of love,
Nyna

It's okay Nyna.. Take your own sweet time to get over your writer's block. As I said, I am not going anywhere before you complete your story. 😉

And I am happy to know that you are expanding your writing interests. Maybe someday you would become a published author. 😳

All the best for your writing! Take care. 🤗

- Tia

Parud-Sanish-RR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congress helly Shah
Waiting for next update dear
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

- Tia

You are one of those who keep me going.🤗

I am working on it, and since I have delayed it already, I have decided to finish it off and then post all the rest over a week's period (IF needs re formatting, the quotation marks disappear.)

Just a heads' up - The chapters would be smaller (not in the 25000 -30000 words updates given earlier - which was because I totally underestimated what had to be told) and I might not focus much on Gaurav and Nalini (maybe I will). Is that all right?

How is life otherwise?

love,
Nyna