Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Chapter 8.1

The quote is bang on! The house of cards that the MEPL was built on is coming undone slowly.

I am all ๐Ÿ˜ณ

This is one such update and story, where I realise the potential Adarsh and Parineeta had. The show never utilised them well, but they are also overlooked in fanfictions. After reading this detailed account, I am starting to think that theirs was a pairing well complemented, though less complimented.

That is a beautiful line and one of the best compliments I could receive for devoting so much space for AdRi๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sujata was not staying at Mihir Bhavan in the early days. So far, this information has not made an appearance in the story. My guess is that it had to do with RP's involvement in Sunil's murder and probably Sujata was accompanied by Ramprasad in her days away from Mihir Bhavan.

I did notokay but no more - it all falls into speculation on which I will not comment.๐Ÿ˜‰

Another wild and a very sure guess: That girl at the bar was Swara. This I write with a hope that I be wrong and there's a twist in the tale as you would not leave answers in plain sight. If I am right, well, a reason to pop in the chocolate.

Pop the chocolate - sometimes, things are best hidden in plain sight.

The theft was brilliant. Take the data but show no immediate repercussions.

The chat between AdRi was an interesting one. Again lost opportunity on screen.

"I don't want to hear you breathe" - ROFL moment!๐Ÿคฃ Sanskaar has a weird sense of humour that really comes out in some worst moments.

I had to have Sanskaar say that, Swara must have been tiring him out and he was confused and worried so๐Ÿ˜‰

I come from the construction industry. So I could relate to Swara's frustration to search for the plans and documents. ๐Ÿค”

That was based on my frustration with document retrival in an audit firm - files and papers referenced and cross referenced, indexed and stored yet we were always searching for papers

Uttara's birthday was a nice addition, especially involving the orphanage kids. This Ripu is definitely bad news! I thought this when I read this chapter and what I felt about the realisation of it - I will leave it to the corresponding chapter.

A phrase that this tale is - a slow poison. It's a lot to take in, too much to leave behind, playing on the tongue as you get addicted to reading it.๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

That is a wonderful thing to read, thank you

Dear Sharon, replied in blue
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Read both 2b and 2c there are thousand of things i want to aam aam but for that i have to read it again. Will read it in 4 day weekend and then bug you with questions.

Will wait, hopefully will have the final part up too, later by this day.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

I have missed out many updates ...But I am going to catch up on them

Done with 2A..It left me with so many questions .

I guess I need to do a re reading to link the things but what caught my attention was the file hidden by Sunil which Sudhir was checking in last fee paras ..

So something related to drugs and a ghastly event .Is this somehow related to one of girls mentioned in the very start of FM book 1 and Sunil was killed Bcos he was pursuing the case

And is it kumudini who spoke to Harsha over phone ?

Such a complex take nynu with so many details to fit in and yet you deliver it with so much ease .I wonder how you guys manage to weave such tales on intricate lines ..

And it gave me a thriller feel ..I am going to hop on to next chapters

@ bold, I feel a thrill that this gave you a thriller feel๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the fact that you find it effortless makes all the effort worth it.

That drugs etc you are right? As to who spoke, feel free to make the connections, all speculations will be answered confirmed in coming chapters (I think I am being a sadist but it is the fun of writing such stories)
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Nyna,

I read and reread all the parts of Ch-2 (with a gap of a week in between).. This is getting more and more intriguing. I think later on Swara and Ragini will turn out to be half sisters through their mother. This secret surrounding the Maheshwaris run much deeper and murkier.
I loved Uttara's outburst on Sanskar ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ... though I hoped Sanskar too to share his version with Uttara.

Amazing chapter. ๐Ÿ‘
Waiting for the next.
- Tia

I get upset with guess that my readers make๐Ÿ˜‰ (not going to say if you are right or wrong, that would take away the fun๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
Sanskaar's reply - honestly๐Ÿ˜†, then that update would be another 1000 words long and this chapter would end up with 5 parts. But then, i could always have Sanskaar or Uttara talk about it so that you would know (pointed noted in my draft notes๐Ÿค—)
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Chapter 8.2

The car had been integral to the mystery since the start. Glad that Sudhir didn't give up on that.

That car is a hero, no way I would let Sudhir give up on that๐Ÿ˜Š

Your geography is just awesome, Nyna.๐Ÿ‘ You have your places to the T. With the routes between the locations and the distances, I am simply in awe of that level of research. This may sound repetitive but your research efficiency blows me away all the time.

I will accept the compliment, once in a while it is nice to bask in the warmth of them๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Being a true blue feminist, I enjoyed this update. Recently I have been watching Troll Police on Youtube and every time the troll admits, especially how coolly they throw the blame on the celebrities is enough to boil my blood. Most recent episode I watched, the troll said these exact words "chedne mein mazaa aata. chedna masti hai. Harrasment masti ke liye karte hain." I just couldn't sit back and listen to that. I shouted expletives at the TV and my mom came running to see why I am so angry.

I get too worked up and stressed out when I watch or hear such things, it could seem cowardly but then I keep away from such news too. I cannot stay calm and having a temper outburst does not change anything. I hate it. But then it does not have to be in the stories we write and the worlds we create, right? I guess you now understand why I detest bad boy good girl stories.

Anyway, back to this part of the update, I think I enjoyed the scene where Sanskaar and Laksh arrive to witness the aftermath.

It was fun to write too, especially Laksh contributing his mite by way of a kick๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Adarsh and his trademark silence.. Lol!๐Ÿ˜† My god, Sujata is epic na!๐Ÿคฃ Ghar mein toofan aur use poori ki padi hai. Honestly, this AP and DP are so adamant that they only see what they prefer to see.

Sujata is the court jester of the Maheshwari kingdom

You have once again reminded me why I used to ship RamTa, sometimes I prefer them over SwaSan. ๐Ÿ˜ณ They know the pulse of the family, understand the repercussions and see the reactions for every decision. And their sensibility is not limited to the family. They are aware of the public or the societal issues that crop up for these decisions. They complement each other too well.

Most of us do ignore those in the shadows for they are never in the light, but then they who are hidden in the shade are in a better position to see the others and observe.

The Gaurav-Nalini part was fun to read. I know, sometimes we divulge gossip to the wrong person and it leads to amusing consequences.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Triple Chocolate Torte- Nyna, promise me, when you port this on Wattpad, please post this scene as a separate chapter and name it as Triple Chocolate Torte. The sinful chocolate romance!โค๏ธ

Oh, I loved writing it out - so much possibility, so tantalising, and nothing much happens but so much changed๐Ÿ˜‰ And I will keep the title in mind too

Word Count: 1

Nynaeve thumbnail
At last, updated Chapter 2d the final part - LINK
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii ...
I actually forgot complete book 2 so had to start again ...so from 1st chapter to 2nd though in subparts are really enthralling...
Sudip and Sanskar confrontation brought about Sudhir's father accident or supposedly murder into light...
Janki rape case...Though I couldn't get the accused name...But I m sure accused are from the trio...
One thing that didn't sit here was Why Kavita's parents aren't bothered ...As much as I remember she was a very lovable daughter...I actually have a feeling that again trio are somewhere responsible...
Kumudini 's revelation got one thing clear that everything was a preplanned and carefully executed process...They know what they are going to do...and What opponent is thinking to do...The detective and Kumudini 's conversation brought about that somewhere Detective knows some thing more hidden ...something dark and dirty...Kumudini I feel is on a Good side...Her talk about Sanskar not being hurt ...And one more thing How does Harsha knows Sujata Maheshwari...Some past links there...Coz he particularly asked Does Sujata Maheshwari knows all this...
Again in Rape case...Kumudini mentioned Jahanavi...Is this the Swaha's Maasi...Is somewhere Swara existence is linked to it...

And last about SwaSan much awaited meet...A walk by Beach ...Swara getting a false of memory...And that last line ...Superb...

I m actually excited to know what happens next
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Nyna ๐Ÿค—

I had been seriously waiting for SwaSan to meet since the starting of Book 2, and I am super happy to read an entire SwaSan part. Very beautifully written.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

What can I say about Swara? After missing Sanskar all this while, when he finally appeared on her birthday she stupidly wishes that he goes away waiting for her. Impossible!

Sanskar is adorably honest about asking Ranjit Kaka her address and deliberately planning to meet her on her birthday. Cute sweet little boy. ๐Ÿ˜†

So, Swara finally remembered her real name, but I don't understand why she doesn't tell that to Sanskar along with what she revealed. Is there danger?

Beautiful, warm and flowing conversation between them. I specially loved the last line by Sanskar about building bridges. โค๏ธ

Amazing chapter. Waiting for next. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

- Tia
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

I get upset with guess that my readers make๐Ÿ˜‰ (not going to say if you are right or wrong, that would take away the fun๐Ÿ˜ˆ)
Sanskaar's reply - honestly๐Ÿ˜†, then that update would be another 1000 words long and this chapter would end up with 5 parts. But then, i could always have Sanskaar or Uttara talk about it so that you would know (pointed noted in my draft notes๐Ÿค—)

Does it mean that my guess is close enough? ๐Ÿ˜†.. Okay, you need not tell. I would rather read and find out. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, I am exhibiting all qualities of a demanding reader..so.. ๐Ÿ˜† But you are an amazing writer, you actually noted it in your draft notes about this. Thank you so much. ๐Ÿค—
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally after a long gap Swara and Sanskar meet that to on her birthday wow its superb. The story slowly starting to unfold and now again back being friends with both trusting on each other makes us more curious. Hope curiosity doesn't kill the cat. The conversation between Swara and Sanskar was well penned.
The last where Swara talking about the bridge that leads to the road which as no destination implies she doesn't want to build a hope of them being together as she doesn't know the entire memories and scared of losing the friendship? On the other hand Sanskar indicating building the bridge where he knows the destination means both will end together?Am curious.

Anyways now both have teamed up lets see how they find the truth and how Swara will finally regain her whole memory.

With love,
Divya

PS: Where did u find the last part at the end of the story the lines"And along the bridges that lead nowhere...take the gamble on ife and pay the prize"