Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Chapter 8.2

The car had been integral to the mystery since the start. Glad that Sudhir didn't give up on that.

Your geography is just awesome, Nyna.👏 You have your places to the T. With the routes between the locations and the distances, I am simply in awe of that level of research. This may sound repetitive but your research efficiency blows me away all the time.

Being a true blue feminist, I enjoyed this update. Recently I have been watching Troll Police on Youtube and every time the troll admits, especially how coolly they throw the blame on the celebrities is enough to boil my blood. Most recent episode I watched, the troll said these exact words "chedne mein mazaa aata. chedna masti hai. Harrasment masti ke liye karte hain." I just couldn't sit back and listen to that. I shouted expletives at the TV and my mom came running to see why I am so angry.

Anyway, back to this part of the update, I think I enjoyed the scene where Sanskaar and Laksh arrive to witness the aftermath.

Adarsh and his trademark silence.. Lol!😆 My god, Sujata is epic na!🤣 Ghar mein toofan aur use poori ki padi hai. Honestly, this AP and DP are so adamant that they only see what they prefer to see.

You have once again reminded me why I used to ship RamTa, sometimes I prefer them over SwaSan. 😳 They know the pulse of the family, understand the repercussions and see the reactions for every decision. And their sensibility is not limited to the family. They are aware of the public or the societal issues that crop up for these decisions. They complement each other too well.

The Gaurav-Nalini part was fun to read. I know, sometimes we divulge gossip to the wrong person and it leads to amusing consequences.😳

Triple Chocolate Torte- Nyna, promise me, when you port this on Wattpad, please post this scene as a separate chapter and name it as Triple Chocolate Torte. The sinful chocolate romance!❤️

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

A quick read ...Will be back for detailed one bangaram

The new character of CM is quite interesting ..Though my sleepy brain is not able to process the links ...But you gave us an insight into what transpired before Swara left.

I might sound stupid asking this but ..Swara left only after dairy sceret is out right! Why Nalini is crying is one more I am bothered about .Has she got to do something with this ?

Next Ritu and Uttara ..So Ritu Raj is with Adarsh now.
..Hmm.

And then I loved Uttara and ragini's understanding of Swaras condition .

Will be back for more ..But good to see FM back 😳

Love
Lucky

I thought I replied, but not sure, so making sure. That is what happens when you are irregular.

I am glad you found the CM interesting, as I was telling Tia, I modelled her after Nanapneni Rajkumari, I am not a great fan of politicians and rarely follow politics, but I have a small admiration for her sense of dressing and the way she comes across in talk shows.

Nalini is upset with Sudhir blasting her, she was supposed to give the diary to him but then it reached sanskaar. She has no clue about the diary nor does she have an idea about Swara.

Ritu with Adarsh - that is one option I have given myself (I need an escape route if I find that I have written myself into a corner😆😆😆

Uttara, Ragini and Swara - have a great friendship and understanding - they will stay as friends.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nynu

I dont know why you deemed it to be boring...I can only see your talent and hard work behind the chapter...it was a very apt one at this juncture...loved the raglak part esp for being an eye opener to sanskar...
Detailed comments will follow...have been due since ages...PL forgive me...will surely share my views starting from the prologue of the second book...
Love,veena

It is an habit, I am equal parts terrified, apprehensive, and convinced that the update is boring. At times I think it is good for it makes me read and reread the update to see if it is good and yet...

RagLak- I wanted them to have a chance - for once, Ragini and Laksh should be able to help someone find answers.

And please take your time, I am not so regular either, work and now WP (I am reposting most of my works there and as though that is not enough, also write out stories for prompts - but that is fun) steal into whatever little time my cuddle monster spares me.
How is your little one - he should be nearing one, right? Soon it will the second then the fifth, tenth and before you know it the cute tiny cuddly baby is replaced with a tall gangly young man with a mind of his own.

PS - veenaM on wp is you?
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

god so much happened in this one chapter. I am glad Sudhir is so unyielding towards his pursuit for truth. I am just curious who is helping Harsha from inside Maheshwari house. Is it Kavita's father but then he must have known what was the reason of Kavita's death.

waiting for next part to make some sense.

Ria, yes this chapter seems to have too many events packed into it. Sudhir is going to be firm, he has to crack the case open and he will never give up the pursuit of truth.

As to who is helping Harsha, that is a mystery for now - I will not comment further😉
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Dear Nyna,

Just happened to drop into the forum and was glad to see you'd updated. Loved the update, the mystery. Very interesting! Waiting to read how it unravels. Will check in on Saturday to see if you've updated. Hope you're doing well. Take care. Happy writing.

I am fine, and am sorry for not being able to update last week - office was bad and this week I have been working really late into the night. But I should be able to post last week's update now.

I am glad to find you still regularly reading my updates, you girls are what keeps me going.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExpectoPatronum

From what i inferred, The Chief seems to be a Maheshwari, not born into the family but bounded by a relation/tie, my guess at this point would be Annapurna and at the same time it could be Sharmishta 😕

I'm no good in solving mysteries, so i leave it upon you/Sudhir to enlighten us in the further chapters😛

Vibha, 😊as has been my stance, no confirmation or denial of anything which could be true or false😉
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Chapter 7.2

I read this chapter before.. And that was, according to my Res post July 2017. So I am terribly late.

Okay, there are a number of things in this chapter. Most interesting is Uttara. What key does she hold in this mystery? I am so glad that you gave her a part too, as most FFs just ignore her.

I could not ignore any of them, which is why my story is turning out to be such a mammoth - but then there is so much potential to a character, why should we ignore her😊

Second interesting info was the memory bit Swara recovered about Lakshya. He was part of their grand scheme. Sanskaar really didn't expect Lakshya to remember Swara from Kavita's accident. Lakshya is going to dig deeper, now that he is aware of Ragini's secretive meetings with Sanskaar and Swara being in Sanskaar's office.

Laksh was very much a planned pawn but then it did not work out. And Sanskaar did not expect Laksh to remember- but he might not really dig deeper, though you would have got the idea from the later chapters

The third on my list is Sujata. Is she just thinking Ragini and Sanskaar shouldn't end up together or does she not want them to discuss something she knew? Sujata is not as vain as she lets on, and Uttara proves to be her daughter. These two characters look so harmless on the surface, but they are capable of secrets and plots.

This observation is the toughest to answer - but I will be honest - regarding sanskaar and Ragini, I feel that Sujata is not convinced about them being able to gel. Guess I have to get that point a little more subtly accoss on the editing table. Uttara is not the immature kid everyone dismiss her to be, though she really won't be a shock but then she could surprise you with her astuteness

Moving on to the next!

Replied in this maroon shade - I hoped to answer yet not answer any of your questions😉
Nynaeve thumbnail

Grandpa Maheshwari was the one who planned this out! Never would've guessed it. But I admire the firmness in his decision of bringing the guilty to charge even though it seems that that's the one secret the elders are hoping to forget and make it seem like it never happened.

I liked the term Grandpa Maheshwari 😊- yes he put the initial plan in place, once the full details play out, it should be clearer why he did all this. And yes, there are others who have continued with their lives hoping that the past remains buried.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Chapter 7.3

It took me time to read this as I went into rereading some paragraphs for thought clarity.

Ragini s warming up to Swara. H & J know Swara's whereabouts and her condition. Adarsh going to work for H, thats interesting.

White rage - icy fear" is a gem of a phrase

The coffee shop was the one that made me sit up and read. Coincidentally, I am writing about a coffeeshop for Chimerical Corporation. I liked your vivid description of the place. Taking inspiration from this...

Ragini, Uttara and Swara - a trio like the ones we have - so yes, they will become thick and fast friends.
H &J know about Swara and even get regular updates. Adarsh and Harsh - that was, I am hoping to spin it a little more, so nothing to comment😉

You liked that phrase I am 😳😳 Coffee shops are my favourite places, though I rarely get a chance to actually sit in one, I cannot resist not writing about them (I think I have one in most of my stories😆😆😆
Nynaeve thumbnail

People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it's served up.

George.R.R.Martin

Let's hope that it doesn't happen in Sanskar's case😕 Truth be told, there's no escaping the pain/shock once he learns about the secrets kept safe although the decades, but his reactions are what I'm waiting for!

Loved the call between swaragini though swara couldn't get much info about sanskar, it's a relief to know that she didn't break her promise of keeping in contact.

Thanks for updating such a wonderful chapter!

It is not a spoiler alert so I will tell you, Sanskaar might not like the taste of the truth, it could be bitter it would be shocking but he will take it.
Swara and Ragini are good friends, and I plan to make them stay that way.