Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
From what i inferred, The Chief seems to be a Maheshwari, not born into the family but bounded by a relation/tie, my guess at this point would be Annapurna and at the same time it could be Sharmishta 😕
I'm no good in solving mysteries, so i leave it upon you/Sudhir to enlighten us in the further chapters😛
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Nyna I guess thays the issue when planning series. Whether to weave more in the same universe or move on to the newer ideas. I am a old school person who cannot paet so easily. But I guess challenge is fun when there is a new story idea.
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear All,

I have not removed one book of this story, I have simply had both of them merged, for it is easier to keep one thread alive and moving rather than juggle between two of them.

And in case the irony of my wish is not apparent, I will enlighten you - remember the public meltdown I had when I was initially writing this book, I had then mentioned that "though it would make me giddy if this thread crosses a hundred pages, I have accepted that it will not " or something similar. (I am too ashamed to go back and check) Anyway, what I wanted to say was, "Trust God to have a sense of humour,😉 this thread is now more that hundred pages🤣.

Give me a couple of days, and I shall set right the index and page references. Also keeping my fingers crossed that I should be able to post the next part today.

love,
Nyna
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Chapter 7.2
I read this chapter before.. And that was, according to my Res post July 2017. So I am terribly late.

Okay, there are a number of things in this chapter. Most interesting is Uttara. What key does she hold in this mystery? I am so glad that you gave her a part too, as most FFs just ignore her.

Second interesting info was the memory bit Swara recovered about Lakshya. He was part of their grand scheme. Sanskaar really didn't expect Lakshya to remember Swara from Kavita's accident. Lakshya is going to dig deeper, now that he is aware of Ragini's secretive meetings with Sanskaar and Swara being in Sanskaar's office.

The third on my list is Sujata. Is she just thinking Ragini and Sanskaar shouldn't end up together or does she not want them to discuss something she knew? Sujata is not as vain as she lets on, and Uttara proves to be her daughter. These two characters look so harmless on the surface, but they are capable of secrets and plots.

Moving on to the next!
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear all,

As promised, or almost as promised, updating the next part. To tell the truth, this was to be a little longer, so that the next part, as in the draft would only be about Swara and Sanskaar. But then I found that this update itself is around 6000 words and if I completed the other incidents it would add around 3000 words and might not be done today (I am already a day behind the schedule. So I am posting this segment and will post the balance as a small update in the middle of the week so that the next scheduled update would have only SwaSan - not much action, a lot of talk

This update introduces another key player and also attempts to answer some questions, And I would love to hear your thoughts.

Chapter 2B updated - LINK

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Sharon and Vibha, just give me some time, and I will get back. I currently have to mollify my nephew who is sulking because I am on the laptop rather than play with him❤️
Sparkler8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Sharon and Vibha, just give me some time, and I will get back. I currently have to mollify my nephew who is sulking because I am on the laptop rather than play with him❤️

No worries, Nyna.. I will leave more by the time you return😉
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Grandpa Maheshwari was the one who planned this out! Never would've guessed it. But I admire the firmness in his decision of bringing the guilty to charge even though it seems that that's the one secret the elders are hoping to forget and make it seem like it never happened.
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Chapter 7.3
It took me time to read this as I went into rereading some paragraphs for thought clarity.

Ragini s warming up to Swara. H & J know Swara's whereabouts and her condition. Adarsh going to work for H, thats interesting.

White rage - icy fear" is a gem of a phrase

The coffee shop was the one that made me sit up and read. Coincidentally, I am writing about a coffeeshop for Chimerical Corporation. I liked your vivid description of the place. Taking inspiration from this...

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Nyna, I just realised the change of title.. (pretty immersed in the tale :-D)
Can you please add thelink to Index for Book 2 to the index on Page 1? Will help to move from book 1 to book 2 easily.