Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Rumadiv

Ah again cliffhanger😭 😭 will comment in detail

With Love,
Divya

Divya Sweetheart, I intentionally aim for cliffhangers - I derive a sadistic pleasure in keeping my lovely readers hanging and am actually happy if you curse me for it.😈

love,
Nyna
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And actually u are succeeding in that very well 😲

With Love,
Divya

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumadiv

And actually u are succeeding in that very well 😲

With Love,
Divya

😈 😈 😈 😈

Word Count: 0

Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Since I will not get this on WP for quite some time, I might as well finish reading it here..

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Since I will not get this on WP for quite some time, I might as well finish reading it here..

And once I do, it will not be SwaSan (that is a given)- and it is going to be heavily re edited- I can now see where I have gone wrong (mostly everywhere🤢🤢🤢)

I think I am going to make these two books into three rather than write out another one.😕

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
god so much happened in this one chapter. I am glad Sudhir is so unyielding towards his pursuit for truth. I am just curious who is helping Harsha from inside Maheshwari house. Is it Kavita's father but then he must have known what was the reason of Kavita's death.
waiting for next part to make some sense.
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Just happened to drop into the forum and was glad to see you'd updated. Loved the update, the mystery. Very interesting! Waiting to read how it unravels. Will check in on Saturday to see if you've updated. Hope you're doing well. Take care. Happy writing.
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

And once I do, it will not be SwaSan (that is a given)- and it is going to be heavily re edited- I can now see where I have gone wrong (mostly everywhere🤢🤢🤢)

I think I am going to make these two books into three rather than write out another one.😕

Its going to take a lot of time to re-edit this. Are you referring to the screenplay or the plot itself? I find that it works well for a thriller, but a re-edit always gives a better version - So I'm ready to wait for it.

Yay!! One more to read, what more can I ask for...

But I must must finish reading it asap.. 😕
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkler8

Its going to take a lot of time to re-edit this. Are you referring to the screenplay or the plot itself? I find that it works well for a thriller, but a re-edit always gives a better version - So I'm ready to wait for it.

Yay!! One more to read, what more can I ask for...

But I must must finish reading it asap.. 😕

Basic plot will be the same, so that the lesser emphasis on ML/FL romance would not be seen remiss - the subplots - I will have to re edit - shift some scenes, trim the bulk for some and fatten others. Further, I would have to shuffle the introduction of some characters too and maybe give their backstories as sub plots rather than as book 3 which was the initial idea. (But now that I am plotting two other stories, I do not think I want to extend this).

And that gives me the impetus to finish it off here as quickly as possible. I seem to discovered that I can write a little tighter if I set a schedule, let us see how it works.

ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You've ended this story in a cliff hanger🥺 and i'm glad to see that there's a book 2 to this and i'l be waiting for you to continue it when you're free.