Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
A quick read ...Will be back for detailed one bangaram
The new character of CM is quite interesting ..Though my sleepy brain is not able to process the links ...But you gave us an insight into what transpired before Swara left.

I might sound stupid asking this but ..Swara left only after dairy sceret is out right! Why Nalini is crying is one more I am bothered about .Has she got to do something with this ?

Next Ritu and Uttara ..So Ritu Raj is with Adarsh now.
..Hmm.

And then I loved Uttara and ragini's understanding of Swaras condition .

Will be back for more ..But good to see FM back 😳

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Lucky and Talia πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—

Take your time, hopefully balance will be up soon. I am actually posting Yuan fen and Hai Shi Shan Meng on WP - what I like best about it is the each time I post a story I can make new covers😳😳

I agree on cover thing ...That's one good aspect for Ps fanatics like us and its fun too πŸ˜† btw you said historical romances ..Whom did you read

Judith McNaught, Lisa keyplas. Julia Quinn ..And there are few more..Give me the names ..I will read if I missed out any

And true ..Though the feel of paperback is best ..E books can save us time and money and space ..I was warned not to get anymore books ..πŸ˜• hence sticking to Kindle
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lucky, will reply to your commrco tomorrow from laptop.
Check out 7novels and 8novels (2 diff sites with com extension) loads of free novels- there are typos and ** out words for censorship, but you can still read them
That is where I read the Malazan. Empire
Rumadiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Happiee to see you after long time😊😊. Hope you are doing well. And Pray that u ll become perfectly alright and come to the forum regularly.

After a gap update of second book. You are leaving me very curious. Update soon to solve the curiosity. Yar please keep updating soon.

With Love,
Your curious reader,
Divya.

PS: I ll comment in detail when time permits. I don't miss reading ure updates wen u post. If possible send me PM. It will be easy for me to read and know wen u have updated the story.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumadiv

Dear Nyna,

Happiee to see you after long time😊😊. Hope you are doing well. And Pray that u ll become perfectly alright and come to the forum regularly.

After a gap update of second book. You are leaving me very curious. Update soon to solve the curiosity. Yar please keep updating soon.

With Love,
Your curious reader,
Divya.

PS: I ll comment in detail when time permits. I don't miss reading ure updates wen u post. If possible send me PM. It will be easy for me to read and know wen u have updated the story.

Dear Divya, my curious reader,

I know it is very bad of me not to be updating regularly though I will try to do so and yes I will pm you. Do not worry about comments, take your time.

I wanted to ask - I keep a word goal so that I know that my updates are fleshed out enough, which is why it takes time, but would it help if I posted shorter but quicker updates. Or is it fine with longer but more spaced out updates.

Further are you on WP?

love,
Nyna
Rumadiv thumbnail
Dear Nyna,

I love to read long update than shorter update. If it's meant a bit delay in updating long chapter I rather wait and read fully. I don't want short update 😊 😊

Regarding Wattpad yes am using and am one of ure follower. Waiting again to read all ures stories in Wattpad too. Miss reading ure story. Want to read it again 😊

With love,
Your curious reader,
Divya
Edited by Rumadiv - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear Nyna,

I love to read long update than shorter update. If it's meant a bit delay in updating long chapter I rather wait and read fully. I don't want short update 😊 😊

Regarding Wattpad yes am using and am one of ure follower. Waiting again to read all ures stories in Wattpad too. Miss reading ure story. Want to read it again 😊

With love,
Your curious reader,
Divya

Dear Divya,

Thanks a lot for that - I too prefer a longer update, for it gives me a greater chance to play around the scenes I would like in that update, for once I post, I will go back to change and a scene I missed out, by mistake, would have to be a flashback. There are some which are intentional but then I prefer long ones.

I thought it was you - Divyab22 but wanted to confirm. I will slowly post all there, except FM which will be here till I finish it off. I have not yet decided how to post it on WP, will decided once I finish it here.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
To all my telugu friends, which ever part of the world you are in 😊

Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
Rumadiv thumbnail
Dear Nyna,

Yup tat divyab22 is me only!!Even in Wattpad I'll wait for ure updates. Whatever reading your story makes me happy and make me travel in the world which I love the most!!! πŸ˜›

Most of all what I like in your stories is the update of the reference notes which u provide and I never miss reading tat!! It shows how much u get involved for writing the story and that makes more interest in reading your stories.

With love,
Your curious reader,
Divya
Edited by Rumadiv - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear Nyna,

Yup tat divyab22 is me only!!Even in Wattpad I'll wait for ure updates. Whatever reading your story makes me happy and make me travel in the world which I love the most!!! πŸ˜›

Most of all what I like in your stories is the update of the reference notes which u provide and I never miss reading tat!! It shows how much u get involved for writing the story and that makes more interest in reading your stories.

With love,
Your curious reader,
Divya

Dear Divya,

@bold above is being rewarded, just a couple of day ago I was thinking whether I should really bother with those references etc. nobody reads them. But now, knowing that you do, I am going to continue that practice.
Give me an hour, I will update the final part of Chapter 1 and if I am up to it, maybe post something on WP too.

love,
Nyna