Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna darling...love u...😉

How r you???
I hope u missed me...

I missed you a lot, my darling Beta reader, you and your startling and sometimes too close to the truth theories🤗

I feel extremely horrible, embarrased..as i am more than one month late in replying ...just caught up in personal stuff...got distant from forum as it was nearly deserted ...got lazy...lost all enthusiasm to read and analyse...but now im boosting myself to return...n wake my sleepy detective mind...
I so much missed FM...and u wonderful girls...when u decided to go for break...that time i visited daily but after sometime when i did not see much on swaragini forum...i just backed out...now i must come back..i missed u all so much...

Pheww..now enough of my boring blabbering...

You must not be embarrassed, for being late, I should be for late in updating and then having to take a break, agreed I was not in the best of health, but still leaves me guilty. And yes the low activity is depressing, but then, I remember how some marvellous writers stopped updating becuase the readership was low and I would feel sad and bad. So there is no way I will stop updating till atleast this book is done. Book 3 is still a germ of an idea so that would depend on the activity here😉

Coming to this masterpiece, book 2...Forbidden memories
Prologue...one word...Soulstirring...

Soul stirring - I though it was angsty😉

Initial scene you woved was marvellous, swara on beach and sanky out of country...both caught up in their own mind web, going through mental turmoil...physically missing each other presence...hallucinating ...it was a treat to read...gosh...darling you seperated them for 6 months...OMG...but swara's hope and sanky's determination to find truth...made me happy and at peace...excited for this book to roll..do continue soon...waiting forever...

Yes, Swara on the beach and Sanskaar, half a world away and just a hint of their soul mate connection. Six months is reasonable - for both were wrong, Swara cannot expect understanding when she has not been very honest and forthcoming, while Sanskaar allowed a single sentence, which was quite out of context to judge. Now that both have decided to make amends, things should move for better.

And I do not intend to make you wait forever, just a couple of weeks more - please😳😳

Love u...
Loads of hugs kisses and love
Talia

Dear Talia,

As I wrote above, I love the return of my Beta Reader😳 Replied in blue above.

lots of love
Nyna
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Tia,

Are you also asthmatic - I hope not. When my attack gets to severe and I get slightly depressed (slightly and not always) - but even then I pray that no one, not even my worst enemy is afflicted with this debilitating disease.
I am quite well now, and am also armed with preventive measures (a tiny session with the nebuliser and a mild dose of duoline goes a long way in preventing a full blown attack.

@ bold above, all my readers have a right to comment, complain and demand - whether they comment or not. After all I post the story only for them.

Will get back soon.

lots of love,
Nyna

Dear Nyna,

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am also an asthmatic, and have been one since I was 10 years old. That was when I got my first attack, and it was almost fatal. Then I was put on medication, I still use one (Currently, Seroflo), but the dose has been reduced with time. It compromised with my love for sports, but I learnt to live with it. Now things are pretty normal, however I still take care to avoid certain allergies (you might also have been suggested something similar). I understand, it can get quite depressing, but slowly things fall into place.

I am happy to hear that you are doing well. The medicines are very important, never skip them. Also with my experience as a patient of asthma, I would suggest you to try yoga and pranayam, they worked for me to build stamina. You could ask your doctor regarding the same.
Wishing you a speedy recovery! 👍🏼

That's very sweet of you. I wish I could express how your stories are a fresh breeze of air whenever I miss my Swasan. What you said removed all my hesitation from being a demanding reader. 😉

Would wait till you get well and get back. 😊

- Tia

Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearest Nyna,
At last I got to read chapters of book 2. No excuse for delay, it's just it's difficult to socialize in too many places and WP is demanding.

It's better that after initial fit of rage, Sanskaar is willing to know everything and give his verdict afterwards. Swara, on the other hand still tangled in her maze of undiscovered threads of memory. But Ranjeet is there to prevent her acting in haste, who is too much shaken, guiltridden and heart broken. Hope with further chapters some few memories and dark secrets of Maheswaris will be revealed to the readers and Swara & Sanskaar.

Heard you suffered from asthma last month. I hope you are doing well. Take care of yourself.

Love,
Dyuti
Seriously. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Surprise to see me babes... Yeah for me too.. finally getting my times with the stories here.
Fantstic Nynuuu,

What an explanation and the great use of adjectives,(for a time I for the word adjective it took me a day to bring it back from my memory.) I read the prologue it was fantastic as usual. I loved the way how her imagination turned as his dream. Need to read first part. So going babes.

Keep posting, have a good health.

Love you,

Kam.
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling...

How are u dear.???..im fine...trying hard to come back on forum...but busy schedule is making it difficult..i hardly read any thing properly in last few months...

Its been so long that i have read this chapter 1 of FM...badly wanted to reply...write some word worthy enough for your commendable writing skills...finally im typing...

So chapter 1 was STUPENDOUS...literally...i loved it..

Flashback of swasan condition after the diary fiasco was neatly penned...what i realised...after being together with each other for nearly 3 years...swasan, raglak ...they lack proper communication...this lack of sharing and conversing took them to this point of seperation...i do realise their state of minds which lead to this situation...their inners turmoils did not allowed them to think clearly..they all assume so much..i actually agree with one line that too much reading brushes up your imagination skills ..even i do overanalyse simple things sometimes..same happened with swasan...raglak too...
sanky always somewhere in his head thought swara is involve in kavitas kidnapping and murder...swara's memory loss was her biggest enemy..her few pieces of memories always made her doubt herself...diary out of no where came and ruined the peace and warmth they all share...acted as final nail in coffin in growing misunderstandings...

For a change i loved lucky...his past mistakes made him little matured...loved how he handled sanky .and said what he felt...hope he help himself and ragini too...

Ranjit kaka was the hero of this chapter...the way he logically pointed his theories to swara was commendable...sudhir ..well he is doing his job...but good he got thrashing from kaka too...
Ranjit asked swara to trust him...but still swasan will be seperated for 6 months...why..???what are they planning???.waiting for swasan reunion...

One little things caught my attention...that shiv prasad maroon car...i did cross check...in chapter3 of book 1...when sanky and lakshya went to rescue kavita ..one maroon car overtake them..i think this is connected...someone close from family is involved...who??..only time will tell...
U know now im actually wondering how many people were involved in harsh long revenge/justice plan ...swara ..jahnavi... may be amar...ranjit too...still so many things are unclear...motive for kavitas kidnapping...

Im more curious now...Update next soon plzz...im waiting since forever...

Love u...missed u..
Loads of hugs n kisses
Talia
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with all of talia points... nyna miss you...
Hoor you are feeling better :)

Will revert soon...

Take care razia
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Hi Nyna 🤗
Hope you are doing well and are in your best health.
Missing you and your stories terribly.
Do update soon!
(Finally, I became a demanding reader 😆)

Take care,

Tia.
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi nyna ...
Hope your well...miss you crazy mischief on the forum. ...hope work and the little one are doing well too...

Speak soon...

Razia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Nyna,

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am also an asthmatic, and have been one since I was 10 years old. That was when I got my first attack, and it was almost fatal. Then I was put on medication, I still use one (Currently, Seroflo), but the dose has been reduced with time. It compromised with my love for sports, but I learnt to live with it. Now things are pretty normal, however I still take care to avoid certain allergies (you might also have been suggested something similar). I understand, it can get quite depressing, but slowly things fall into place.

I am happy to hear that you are doing well. The medicines are very important, never skip them. Also with my experience as a patient of asthma, I would suggest you to try yoga and pranayam, they worked for me to build stamina. You could ask your doctor regarding the same.
Wishing you a speedy recovery! 👍🏼

That's very sweet of you. I wish I could express how your stories are a fresh breeze of air whenever I miss my Swasan. What you said removed all my hesitation from being a demanding reader. 😉

Would wait till you get well and get back. 😊

- Tia

Dear Tia,

I am so sad to hear that you are also asthmatic - I hate it. And you got it young, I was a little older around sixteen when it started and it would last only a couple of days and simply taking care of my diet (not eating much during the attack and drinking hot liquids) was enough to tide over. But over the last few years, the attacks though far paced are severe when they hit - it was more like consecutive ones, which was what forced me to keep a diary (in my head) to try find out the trigger - an allergy to peanuts (my resistance has now improved) soya and lobia seeds and bakery products having fresh cream icing, (no black forest for me), but that is a small price.
The issue here is at times you cannot be careful enough - you eat outside, or the weather is cold and damp and everyone around suffers from cold or cough, that lowers your lung resistance and chances of an attack is higher, which is why an attack in rain / cold (August to December) is a bad one and recovery is slow.

I do exercise (though not regular🥱 but with summer around the corner I am much much better now.

Take care and hope you never ever have a bout of asthma.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Dearest Nyna,

At last I got to read chapters of book 2. No excuse for delay, it's just it's difficult to socialize in too many places and WP is demanding.

It's better that after initial fit of rage, Sanskaar is willing to know everything and give his verdict afterwards. Swara, on the other hand still tangled in her maze of undiscovered threads of memory. But Ranjeet is there to prevent her acting in haste, who is too much shaken, guiltridden and heart broken. Hope with further chapters some few memories and dark secrets of Maheswaris will be revealed to the readers and Swara & Sanskaar.

Heard you suffered from asthma last month. I hope you are doing well. Take care of yourself.

Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

Do not apologise for delays, see me, I am yet to give an update.

Sanskaar is willing to know everything, though he still has a small journey to reach that position, Swara on the other hand is so confused by what she remembers and shocked by what she feels that she simply wants to run away. Ranjit will play a key role, sort of mentoring all of them.
The revelation - some tepid, some hopefully shocking but most will come to light.

I am much better now, in fact almost in the pinkest of health.

lov,e
Nyna