Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

That is good if you decided not to focus to much on CVST and concentrate on getting well. May sounds good - at the rate I am going, February seems likely for me to resume FM 2 in full steam and since I have now realised how important writing is will also make notes for a couple of other ideas I have.

Double quotation marks and single quotation marks in IF - are a pain. I did speak to Yuvika about it and she suggested to copy paste the update in the notepad and then post it in IF from there. It takes care of the quotation marks but then your para breaks and italics go for a toss. Guess it is a trade off - depending on which format you follows - for Lucky who writes a lot of dialogue, it is good but for me, where I have a lot of paras and italics, I copy from word, update the post and then edit it to place the quotation marks. I miss a lot too - Forgotten Memories - now that I am forced to read it to check the continuity, has tons missing😭🀒

But knowing that you would be back in full action - real lovely thing to look forward to. @ bold above - no way, it is a very possible dream and one that we can make true.

lots of love
Nyna

Oh it is a trouble for me either way. I kinda use more dialogues too and more italics too. What people like me are supposed to do?😭

Definitely full action.πŸ˜† But even if I post, I suggest don't invest much in my stories. You will not believe, I have like ateast 30+ stories in my laptop but none of them is finished.πŸ˜† I tend to write a lot but after a few days, another idea holds my mind fully.🀣
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Nyna, πŸ€—

The moment I read the note, I read asthma, got worried and ended up reading the following pages. I have been through such attacks, so I can understand how terrible it feels. I hope now you are on your way to recovery. Take a lot of care and strictly follow what the doctor says, because it feels terrible when these attacks recur. I had thought that I would ask you on not seeing any update for a long time, but then I assumed you must have work commitments. Also, lazy commentators cannot complain of late updates..*embarrassed*

Take care of your health, don't overwork yourself and get well soon.
I am willing to wait till you return to the best of your health. 😊
Happy New Year! πŸ€—

- Tia
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Sigh, we rarely take the advice we give others right?</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I keep telling people health is priority and I actually did not take it seriously myself. But then now I am on the mend and since I am back here, I am sure I will be absolutely all right soon.</font>

so true dear we not take care but give advice others that blah blah blah but not care ownself.
pray to Allah u become all right soon.
Sparkler8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bookmarking this thread. Thank you for the pm, dear!
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Get well soon dear...Please take it easy and look after your self...

We will wait...till your recover and happy new year too...

Take care

Razia

Dear Razia,

A very happy new year to you too. I will focus also on my health, hopefully have learnt my lesson.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Oh it is a trouble for me either way. I kinda use more dialogues too and more italics too. What people like me are supposed to do?😭

Definitely full action.πŸ˜† But even if I post, I suggest don't invest much in my stories. You will not believe, I have like ateast 30+ stories in my laptop but none of them is finished.πŸ˜† I tend to write a lot but after a few days, another idea holds my mind fully.🀣

Then you decide which is less painful, putting all the quotes in place or redoing your italicsπŸ˜†

I think I will invest, that way you would be forced (okay motivated, inspired, guilty'ed into - is that even a word??) into completely all of them and we get to read a lot of your stories - a very nice win-win situation😊
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Nyna, πŸ€—

The moment I read the note, I read asthma, got worried and ended up reading the following pages. I have been through such attacks, so I can understand how terrible it feels. I hope now you are on your way to recovery. Take a lot of care and strictly follow what the doctor says, because it feels terrible when these attacks recur. I had thought that I would ask you on not seeing any update for a long time, but then I assumed you must have work commitments. Also, lazy commentators cannot complain of late updates..*embarrassed*

Take care of your health, don't overwork yourself and get well soon.
I am willing to wait till you return to the best of your health. 😊
Happy New Year! πŸ€—

- Tia

Dear Tia,

Are you also asthmatic - I hope not. When my attack gets to severe and I get slightly depressed (slightly and not always) - but even then I pray that no one, not even my worst enemy is afflicted with this debilitating disease.
I am quite well now, and am also armed with preventive measures (a tiny session with the nebuliser and a mild dose of duoline goes a long way in preventing a full blown attack.

@ bold above, all my readers have a right to comment, complain and demand - whether they comment or not. After all I post the story only for them.

Will get back soon.

lots of love,
Nyna
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wish you a quick recovery Nynu. Take care of yourself...
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Wish you a quick recovery Nynu. Take care of yourself...

Dear Nupur, your wishes are working, I am quite better and hopefully will be back to being regular on this forum. Would not do if they shut it down owing to low activity
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling...love u...πŸ˜‰
How r you???
I hope u missed me...

I feel extremely horrible, embarrased..as i am more than one month late in replying ...just caught up in personal stuff...got distant from forum as it was nearly deserted ...got lazy...lost all enthusiasm to read and analyse...but now im boosting myself to return...n wake my sleepy detective mind...
I so much missed FM...and u wonderful girls...when u decided to go for break...that time i visited daily but after sometime when i did not see much on swaragini forum...i just backed out...now i must come back..i missed u all so much...

Pheww..now enough of my boring blabbering...

Coming to this masterpiece, book 2...Forbidden memories
Prologue...one word...Soulstirring...

Initial scene you woved was marvellous, swara on beach and sanky out of country...both caught up in their own mind web, going through mental turmoil...physically missing each other presence...hallucinating ...it was a treat to read...gosh...darling you seperated them for 6 months...OMG...but swara's hope and sanky's determination to find truth...made me happy and at peace...excited for this book to roll..do continue soon...waiting forever...

Love u...
Loads of hugs kisses and love
Talia