Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
To keep this thread live, I do not want it to be locked, there is a quite a bit of edited and correction of typos to be done.

Also, because I need this reminder:

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
A severe Asthma attack Nyna?🤢 Are you alright now? I can only imagine how terrible it must have been. Wishing you a speedy recovery and I strongly wish and pray, you never get these attacks again. The health sickness is Its been more than two months since I am dealing with this CVST thing and it has been awful to be honest. Wanted to drop on RR thread too but somehow couldn't. Take care Nyna. I am sure you must be taking but still :)
Much love and hugs
- Harshada
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

Get well soon Nyna dear update can wait first priority is health I will more happy to knowing u are good & healthy & safe so not worry about update.
Happy New year to u dear.

Sigh, we rarely take the advice we give others right?

I keep telling people health is priority and I actually did not take it seriously myself. But then now I am on the mend and since I am back here, I am sure I will be absolutely all right soon.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

A severe Asthma attack Nyna?🤢 Are you alright now? I can only imagine how terrible it must have been. Wishing you a speedy recovery and I strongly wish and pray, you never get these attacks again. The health sickness is Its been more than two months since I am dealing with this CVST thing and it has been awful to be honest. Wanted to drop on RR thread too but somehow couldn't. Take care Nyna. I am sure you must be taking but still :)

Much love and hugs
- Harshada

I am much much better now, which is why I am back in IF. I was worried about you - I would just pop in here and the no activity, especially not hearing a word from you did have me worried. I am now taking care of myself, this time the attack was really bad as it was accompanied by a severe cold and a very phlegmatic cough (I was sort of reprising a TB stricken hero from a B&W film🤣) jokes aside, the cough kept me awake at nights and the cold ruined my day. Now I am on the mend so with care and wishes I should make a full recovery.
How are you otherwise? Here is wishing that this year finds you in full health too.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - Whom do you adore?😉

PPS - have not visited my RR thread in ages too, will hop over tonight.
Nynaeve thumbnail

I love you too🤗

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon dear...Please take it easy and look after your self...
We will wait...till your recover and happy new year too...

Take care

Razia
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

I am much much better now, which is why I am back in IF. I was worried about you - I would just pop in here and the no activity, especially not hearing a word from you did have me worried. I am now taking care of myself, this time the attack was really bad as it was accompanied by a severe cold and a very phlegmatic cough (I was sort of reprising a TB stricken hero from a B&W film🤣) jokes aside, the cough kept me awake at nights and the cold ruined my day. Now I am on the mend so with care and wishes I should make a full recovery.
How are you otherwise? Here is wishing that this year finds you in full health too.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - Whom do you adore?😉

PPS - have not visited my RR thread in ages too, will hop over tonight.

Relieved to know that you are better. Me? I am hardly active on IF. Did I tell you that I have been diagnosed with Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis?

I know absolutely nothing about Asthma attacks but I am sure, they must be

Yes, you'll have a full recovery very soon.🤗🤗

I have forgotten what it feels to be healthy.🤢 And wishing that your asthma vanishes completely in this new year.

Much love, hugs and Kisses

PS: I adore you, Nyna.😆❤️

Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Relieved to know that you are better. Me? I am hardly active on IF. Did I tell you that I have been diagnosed with Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis?

I know absolutely nothing about Asthma attacks but I am sure, they must be

Yes, you'll have a full recovery very soon.🤗🤗

I have forgotten what it feels to be healthy.🤢 And wishing that your asthma vanishes completely in this new year.

Much love, hugs and Kisses

PS: I adore you, Nyna.😆❤️

Dear Harshu,

I know you were not very active on IF and that did have me quite worried. And yes, you did tell me about your diagnosis and I do pray for you everyday. So how are you now?

Good if you know nothing about asthma - it is a horrible wasting affliction (one that is congenital - a manufacturing defect, as I, at times, laugh about it ) I hope too, that I do not have anymore of those attacks again.

And do not worry, with our prayers and wishes and your strength, you will make a full recovery and will soon forget how it was to be sick.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - your PS makes me all warm and fuzzy❤️
IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Harshu,

I know you were not very active on IF and that did have me quite worried. And yes, you did tell me about your diagnosis and I do pray for you everyday. So how are you now?

Good if you know nothing about asthma - it is a horrible wasting affliction (one that is congenital - a manufacturing defect, as I, at times, laugh about it ) I hope too, that I do not have anymore of those attacks again.

And do not worry, with our prayers and wishes and your strength, you will make a full recovery and will soon forget how it was to be sick.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - your PS makes me all warm and fuzzy❤️

Oh I told you? I am forgetting a lot these days. I will put the blame on CVST.
I am okayish I guess Nyna. Health keeps on getting on and off and nightmares... better I don't talk about them.

Well I am just hoping to recover quickly. I have so many unfinished businesseses.

I have started writing a fic on wattpad :) Not because readers have left this place but because IF is being annoying. ( #double quotation marks and all ) In that matter, wattpad is handy and pretty easy but when it comes to stories, let me tell you, I will have to search with Aladin ka chirag for a good story.🤢😆

My plan is sorted. Once I get settled down with health and college thing (which will be hopefully ending by May )... I am gonna stick here, write a lot, read a lot and discuss a lot. And hope to see old/new people here, in action. 🤪

Is it a sin to imagine an active and rocking SR forum again?😆

Lots of love
Take care.
- IAdoreYou😆
Edited by IAdoreYou - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Oh I told you? I am forgetting a lot these days. I will put the blame on CVST.
I am okayish I guess Nyna. Health keeps on getting on and off and nightmares... better I don't talk about them.

Well I am just hoping to recover quickly. I have so many unfinished businesseses.

I have started writing a fic on wattpad :) Not because readers have left this place but because IF is being annoying. ( #double quotation marks and all ) In that matter, wattpad is handy and pretty easy but when it comes to stories, let me tell you, I will have to search with Aladin ka chirag for a good story.🤢😆

My plan is sorted. Once I get settled down with health and college thing (which will be hopefully ending by May )... I am gonna stick here, write a lot, read a lot and discuss a lot. And hope to see old/new people here, in action. 🤪

Is it a sin to imagine an active and rocking SR forum again?😆

Lots of love
Take care.
- IAdoreYou😆

That is good if you decided not to focus to much on CVST and concentrate on getting well. May sounds good - at the rate I am going, February seems likely for me to resume FM 2 in full steam and since I have now realised how important writing is will also make notes for a couple of other ideas I have.

Double quotation marks and single quotation marks in IF - are a pain. I did speak to Yuvika about it and she suggested to copy paste the update in the notepad and then post it in IF from there. It takes care of the quotation marks but then your para breaks and italics go for a toss. Guess it is a trade off - depending on which format you follows - for Lucky who writes a lot of dialogue, it is good but for me, where I have a lot of paras and italics, I copy from word, update the post and then edit it to place the quotation marks. I miss a lot too - Forgotten Memories - now that I am forced to read it to check the continuity, has tons missing😭🤢

But knowing that you would be back in full action - real lovely thing to look forward to. @ bold above - no way, it is a very possible dream and one that we can make true.

lots of love
Nyna