Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
👏

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

I am waiting😡😡😡

Kidding, take your time. Have you finished GoL on WP?

Ok ..So I make an entry with, My 8500TH post, which I am absolutely thrilled to be in the thread of FM.
😛😊🤗

So..Let me start with a bit of fangirling for your writing. Nynu, I absolutely and utterly adore the narrative technique of yours. Dialogues many can be a pain at a times, esp For me as I tend to get carried away, which I am trying to cut down on.. and I would proudly say, I am taking a lot of inspiration from your writing. Every time I have to pinch myself and remind Fewer Dialogues, Trust me your writing comes as a savior.😳

With no exchange of words, I could feel anguish, confusion, and the pain of Swara and Sanskaar, add silent support of Laksh too. The pain was heartwrenching😭😭😭 Poor Babies. We put them through so many ordeals.

Ranjit was a surprise package. I loved how he knocked sense into Swara's head, made her consider alternatives other than surrendering to police. So its only Ranjit who is aware of Swara's details, I presume which were not shared with Sanskaar.

Now I am taking a guess. The words which Sanskaar keeps recalling of Swara, Alive she is of leverage dead she is of use" Is there a purpose, they were repeated quite a few times. I have a feeling those words hold the key. Isn't it clear from words that Swara didn't intend to kill Kavita? In fact, she wanted to keep her alive irrespective of good or bad intent? Correct me If I am wrong.

Overall It was a great start ..looking forward to reading more already. My admiration just keeps growing for your writing🤗

Love
Lucky

PS; I loved the banner at the start of chapter 1😉 Search high, Search low.Perfect reflection of the chapter.⭐️
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
So glad you're back and so is the next phase of this story. I was so happy to see your PM, to resume this story as you pen it. Hoping that the despondency of both Swara and Sanskaar will soon lift and some answers will come through for both.

Hope you're doing well. Waiting for the next.

Sagarika.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Tia

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna

Hi Nyna, 🤗

I had been absent because, there was good proportion of work pressure. Now that things are falling into place, I too feel happy and refreshed coming back after so long. And no matter what, your SwaSan never fail to enchant me with their magic. Though I would give credit only to your exceptional talent and hard work, I am happy to be a teeny-weeny part of your inspiration. 😆😊

I caught up with the last two chapters of your Book- 1 shortly, and I am so overwhelmed with everything that has happened, from the slap, to the kiss, to a complete emotional ride that follows it. I think I would read it all over again to post my detailed views on that thread. After reading what these two are going through, I wish there was never a diary, which could be powerful enough to tear them apart. (I know it is story, stupid heart! 😳) But now that there is a diary, I hope it helps to prove Swara's complete innocence. So excited to know that SwaSan are going to "kiss and make up" in the next chapter.

Could you post it sooner? 😆 The wait is going to get difficult. 😳

- Tia

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

👏

Ok ..So I make an entry with, My 8500TH post, which I am absolutely thrilled to be in the thread of FM.
😛😊🤗

And I am dancing with joy - your 8500th post on my threadBut then if the forum had been active and all of us her like the earlier few months, you could have it on FM#1

So..Let me start with a bit of fangirling for your writing. Nynu, I absolutely and utterly adore the narrative technique of yours. Dialogues many can be a pain at a times, esp For me as I tend to get carried away, which I am trying to cut down on.. and I would proudly say, I am taking a lot of inspiration from your writing. Every time I have to pinch myself and remind Fewer Dialogues, Trust me your writing comes as a savior.😳

Firstly, I will accept the compliment before I make a small confession. I am not sure of my dialogue writing prowess which is why I stick to writing narratives, which I am definitely more comfortable with, and it shows up in my writing.😳😳😳 And coming to your stories, do not change, your strength is your dialogue writing, so do not cut back on them.

With no exchange of words, I could feel anguish, confusion, and the pain of Swara and Sanskaar, add silent support of Laksh too. The pain was heartwrenching😭😭😭 Poor Babies. We put them through so many ordeals.

Oh, yes, poor babies, we really put them through so many ordeals, but then the making up is all the more sweeter, is it not?

Ranjit was a surprise package. I loved how he knocked sense into Swara's head, made her consider alternatives other than surrendering to police. So its only Ranjit who is aware of Swara's details, I presume which were not shared with Sanskaar.

Remember, Ranjit was Sudhir's father colleague who quit to start his own security firm and was roped in to provided round the clock cover for Swara, in the initial months. And because he is close to Sudhir, he is privy to certain other details too. Sanskaar was obviously kept out of the loop. And he is the best person to know sense into Swara, Sudhir and later on Sanskaar😉 He knows only as much Sudhir has discussed, but then with age and experience, he is able to judge people better.😊

Now I am taking a guess. The words which Sanskaar keeps recalling of Swara, Alive she is of leverage dead she is of use" Is there a purpose, they were repeated quite a few times. I have a feeling those words hold the key. Isn't it clear from words that Swara didn't intend to kill Kavita? In fact, she wanted to keep her alive irrespective of good or bad intent? Correct me If I am wrong.

Without giving too much away, that is sort of the intention. Initially, the words have a shock value, for it appears that Swara could be involved in the kidnapping but once he starts putting the facts into perspective, the words would take on a new light, and for that he would need faith.

Overall It was a great start ..looking forward to reading more already. My admiration just keeps growing for your writing🤗

@bold above, and I am all☺️☺️☺️
Love
Lucky

PS; I loved the banner at the start of chapter 1😉 Search high, Search low.Perfect reflection of the chapter.⭐️

So did I, I scrapped the earlier one and made this one, glad I did, anything that gets your approval is a good one😳

Dear Lucky,

Replied in blue above.

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Dear Nyna,

So glad you're back and so is the next phase of this story. I was so happy to see your PM, to resume this story as you pen it. Hoping that the despondency of both Swara and Sanskaar will soon lift and some answers will come through for both.

Hope you're doing well. Waiting for the next.

Sagarika.

Dear Sagarika,

I am glad to be back too, though this time, the writing seems to be taking a little more time owing to work pressure. Will update as soon as I can and I can assure you, their despondency would soon end,

Best,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Hi Nyna, 🤗

I had been absent because, there was good proportion of work pressure. Now that things are falling into place, I too feel happy and refreshed coming back after so long. And no matter what, your SwaSan never fail to enchant me with their magic. Though I would give credit only to your exceptional talent and hard work, I am happy to be a teeny-weeny part of your inspiration. 😆😊

I caught up with the last two chapters of your Book- 1 shortly, and I am so overwhelmed with everything that has happened, from the slap, to the kiss, to a complete emotional ride that follows it. I think I would read it all over again to post my detailed views on that thread. After reading what these two are going through, I wish there was never a diary, which could be powerful enough to tear them apart. (I know it is story, stupid heart! 😳) But now that there is a diary, I hope it helps to prove Swara's complete innocence. So excited to know that SwaSan are going to "kiss and make up" in the next chapter.

Could you post it sooner? 😆 The wait is going to get difficult. 😳

- Tia

Dear Tia,

Work is a beast at times, the pressure is stifling and there is just no time for anything, so it is understandable that you had to give the forum a miss.

Coming back to this story, there had to be a diary, for both of them to learn that things are never what they seem. Despite what horrendous suggestions they could take away, they would have to learn to sift for the truth and trust each other. They will, soon, after all there is much more ahead😉

Will post ASAP

love,
Nyna
blindassassin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu
Sorry for the delayed comment..I wanted to give a detailed one for the beautiful chapter you posted but couldn't squeeze enough time for one ...resulting in discarding incomplete ones thrice...
Nynu first of all..Congratulations on publishing the second book...and thanks for making me realise this is where home is...after wandering on other sites for swasan stories when I came to IF for reading Memory chronicles and Bound relation( yet to read some other updates) the feeling was awesome...though I intrracted with some of our missing friends there...but I will never leave IF as long as swaragini is not shut down here...so never think of stopping the updates..I am sure many are anxiously waiting for the wonderful chapters from you...
Will continue as a second post else will have to discard this also
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nynu

Sorry for the delayed comment..I wanted to give a detailed one for the beautiful chapter you posted but couldn't squeeze enough time for one ...resulting in discarding incomplete ones thrice...
Nynu first of all..Congratulations on publishing the second book...and thanks for making me realise this is where home is...after wandering on other sites for swasan stories when I came to IF for reading Memory chronicles and Bound relation( yet to read some other updates) the feeling was awesome...though I intrracted with some of our missing friends there...but I will never leave IF as long as swaragini is not shut down here...so never think of stopping the updates..I am sure many are anxiously waiting for the wonderful chapters from you...
Will continue as a second post else will have to discard this also

Dear Veena,

And tardy me, takes a year to get back. This is home, for all of us, and because I was off IF during December as I was sick I realised I miss SR forum and writing stories. So even though further updates are going to be later, there is no way I will stop writing.

I also miss those who have migrated to other sites and those who have left this site, for good, it seems. But then, I will stay in IF - as you said, this is home. And if we keep posting, writing interacting, hopefully, IF will not get shut down.

Will try to update soon.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
My dear patient readers(I hope I still have a few) and my lovely friends,🤗

I know I have been missing from this site for quite sometime and have not been updating this FF. I was down with a severe asthma attack for the whole of December, and am now on the recovery mode. Adding to my illness was an increase work pressure, which made writing impossible. I am not sure if I would be able to update in the coming two week either, though I shall try.

Please bear with me and I promise I shall be back as soon as possible with updates. Love you all.

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU

love,
Nyna
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Get well soon Nyna dear update can wait first priority is health I will more happy to knowing u are good & healthy & safe so not worry about update.
Happy New year to u dear.