Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear All,

A day after the promised time, still it is okay, I hope, updated Chapter 1, part 1. The link is here:

Hope you guys enjoy reading it, and that it does not ruin your weekend. Do let me know how you found it.

love,
Nyna
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Too good chapter... I m actually awed by the way ranjit handled the situation though this name is the most hated name of my life... But yet the way he made swara understand the facts and us few slips of memories from swara's side also Gave a new light to the story.. Like where swara was brought up...the again there is one more who is swaha??? Like mentioned in the previous book Though I m having a feeling both are same but yet needs confirmation from you..
Too good.. Awesome... Loved it
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Res!

Unres 😊

Dear Nyna πŸ€—

How are you? Finally, I appeared in the forum. πŸ˜† I just read the Prologue and Chapter-1 together, and I must say you are an amazing storyteller. πŸ‘ There was hardy any dialogues in the entire parts, except few, and you managed to make me visualize the internal conflicts of Sanskar and Swara so well, while also dexterously weaving in flashbacks just at the right places. I am truly a fan of your writing. 😊

I had missed the last few chapters of your Book - 1, slowly and steadily I would catch that up. But as far as I had read, it seems that they both had fallen in love, with Sanskar not quite realizing it. And right before any major confession Swara's lost diary lands up in Sanskar's hands and Sanskar ends up blaming Swara for Kavita's murder. Swara is really a woman brave in love, the girl is ready to surrender to the police for a crime neither she commited nor she remembered, only by faith in Sanskar's words. I wonder how would Sanskar feel when he knows this. Only the innocents get harmed in the crossfire between two powerful people. Sanskar, Swara and Kavita are such innocents in this game of revenge.

It is getting more and more intriguing. Waiting for next. πŸ‘πŸΌ

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 6 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God! Nyana, I am spellbound by it so much so that I check this place every single day and by the dis/grace of God for once I decided to not come for a few days (which by the mean were my exam days) you posted both prologue as well as the first chapter. Great, Just great.
But I have to tell you are a fantastic storyteller I never get bored by reading your story even if it's a 500 (which you never do) word part or 1000 words. It keeps me hooks till the last sentence and leaves me wanting for more.

Love,
Ria
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Showrav,</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">I am fine, just a little busy with work and house shifting. How are you and how is your father? Hope he is recovering quickly?</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You missed a few chapters, and yes the misunderstanding was a big one, though the events which led to it are quite reasonable - Chapter 1 which I am now updating will give you a hint as to what the misunderstanding was.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Chapter 1 updating now and I am eagerly waiting to know how you found the previous chapters.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Take care too,</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">love,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nyna</font>

I m also fine dear.
papa also much better than before.
hope catch all soon.
Take care buddy
bye
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Too good chapter... I m actually awed by the way ranjit handled the situation though this name is the most hated name of my life... But yet the way he made swara understand the facts and us few slips of memories from swara's side also Gave a new light to the story.. Like where swara was brought up...the again there is one more who is swaha??? Like mentioned in the previous book Though I m having a feeling both are same but yet needs confirmation from you..

Too good.. Awesome... Loved it

Dear Moumita,

Now I wonder, why do you hate the name Ranjit???

In this story, he is a key player, sort of, for he is a link between the events that happened twenty years ago and the events happening now. He has a way of making everyone see reason, it is good that Swara heard him (she is not the Mahaan one here, "I will do what I think, without bothering about the consequences)

Swaha (she is Swaha Shah and is Harshavardhan's daughter) and Swara are one and the same - since she does not remember anything, based on her signature, Sanskaar and team decided to call her Swara - full details, with a truck load of too many medical facts in Chapter 4 and Chapter 5 of Book 1😊

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

ResπŸ˜›πŸ€—

I am waiting😑😑😑

Kidding, take your time. Have you finished GoL on WP?
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Res!

Unres 😊

Dear Nyna πŸ€—

How are you? Finally, I appeared in the forum. πŸ˜† I just read the Prologue and Chapter-1 together, and I must say you are an amazing storyteller. πŸ‘ There was hardy any dialogues in the entire parts, except few, and you managed to make me visualize the internal conflicts of Sanskar and Swara so well, while also dexterously weaving in flashbacks just at the right places. I am truly a fan of your writing. 😊

I am fine, and am glad to see you backπŸ€—. And as to me being a good writer, the credit goes to all my readers, you inspire me to write and post😳😳

I had missed the last few chapters of your Book - 1, slowly and steadily I would catch that up. But as far as I had read, it seems that they both had fallen in love, with Sanskar not quite realizing it. And right before any major confession Swara's lost diary lands up in Sanskar's hands and Sanskar ends up blaming Swara for Kavita's murder. Swara is really a woman brave in love, the girl is ready to surrender to the police for a crime neither she commited nor she remembered, only by faith in Sanskar's words. I wonder how would Sanskar feel when he knows this. Only the innocents get harmed in the crossfire between two powerful people. Sanskar, Swara and Kavita are such innocents in this game of revenge.

You got the gist perfectly, for a change, Swara falls in love, quicker and first and is honest enough to admit the same, at least to herself. Sanskaar, is the one who is not sure of what he feels for Swara as he is torn between thinking that she could be involved in Kavita's death and a heartfelt wish that she is just an innocent victim. In such a confusion, the diary simply added fuel to that raging confusion. But though there would be a time gap, there will not be a story gap, I think I will have them make up (not sure if it is going to be a "kiss and make up"πŸ˜‰) sometime in Chapter 2

It is getting more and more intriguing. Waiting for next. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will try to update soon😊

- Tia

Dear Tia

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

God! Nyana, I am spellbound by it so much so that I check this place every single day and by the dis/grace of God for once I decided to not come for a few days (which by the mean were my exam days) you posted both prologue as well as the first chapter. Great, Just great.

But I have to tell you are a fantastic storyteller I never get bored by reading your story even if it's a 500 (which you never do) word part or 1000 words. It keeps me hooks till the last sentence and leaves me wanting for more.

Love,
Ria

Dear Ria,

I am being a little egostic, but when you let me know the you check this place everyday, I get a high, a big one😳😳. And that you enjoy the length, makes me feel all fuzzy. As I was telling Tia, it is you readers who keep inspiring me so as long as you guys are here, I will keep posting it here.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

I m also fine dear.
papa also much better than before.
hope catch all soon.
Take care buddy
bye

Great to hear that you father is doing well. And I will wait for you to catch up too.

Take care,
Nyna