Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Look whats here and who is back.. should I say who never left .๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
I am sad I missed that excitement of waiting for prologue ..but a greedy side of me is dancing , that I got to read the prologue .. and what a start we have nynu๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ. I could feel vibes hitting straight out of your writing. The wait, hope , pain ,resignation of Swara and Sanskaar, the subtle notes of it could be felt with intensity and the cosmic connection angle. It took me to FM ,nose and toe๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘I am glad Sanskaar decided to hear out to Swara. That was very fair on his part..and deep down its his own need to find her, keep her by his side always. I so loved Sanskaar's part..a bit more.๐Ÿ˜‰

I Cant wait for chapter 1 .

I always tell you I wish I could write like you and I keep wishing. May be one day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am super glad you posted this.I will step in forum to catch more of memories and few other dwellers

Love Loads
Lucky
ripo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear nyna dear love it
Excited to read next
Post soon dear
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is my spot for prologue.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Beautifully written nyna dii...loved it loadzz...post soon...

Moumita๐Ÿค— Thanks for finding it beautiful. I am just going over the final draft for part 1, almost falling asleep, will post tomorrow early morning, (my laptop charge is also going down)

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

And yes I want pms for every chapter...

Will do๐Ÿ˜Š
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Look whats here and who is back.. should I say who never left .๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I am sad I missed that excitement of waiting for prologue ..but a greedy side of me is dancing , that I got to read the prologue .. and what a start we have nynu๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ. I could feel vibes hitting straight out of your writing. The wait, hope , pain ,resignation of Swara and Sanskaar, the subtle notes of it could be felt with intensity and the cosmic connection angle. It took me to FM ,nose and toe๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘I am glad Sanskaar decided to hear out to Swara. That was very fair on his part..and deep down its his own need to find her, keep her by his side always. I so loved Sanskaar's part..a bit more.๐Ÿ˜‰

I Cant wait for chapter 1 .

I always tell you I wish I could write like you and I keep wishing. May be one day๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
I am super glad you posted this.I will step in forum to catch more of memories and few other dwellers

Love Loads
Lucky

I knew you never left, but you were missed - and so was your tale (and I know I still have to get back with a detailed comment for Chapter 9 and 10 but still..๐Ÿ˜ณ)

I loved writing the prologue - the same structure but with a little twist and the cosmic connection - it had to be subtle so that rational Sanskaar can dismiss it as stress related though Swara admits that she is missing him like never before.

Sanskaar is a fair person and this is almost six months afterwards, so good bit of time to make rational decisions- but I was a little worried and now after reading your take, I am relaxed. And since Swara is also willing to tell him about all her memories, it would help them find answers.

Chapter 1, part 1 almost done but too tired to post now (the double quotation marks will trouble me, so tomorrow morning)

@bold - all the encouragement I need to keep writingโ˜บ๏ธ And yes, now that I have started posting, I would be more regular. I have to start posting on RR too, have a few snippets for that too.

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ripo

Awesome dear nyna dear love it

Excited to read next
Post soon dear

Thanks, sweetheart (you have to let me know how I call you). Next part - up tomorrow. I know I said this morning, but then work caught up with me.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

This is my spot for prologue.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dyuti๐Ÿค—how is life now? Your examinations are done? Take your time though I am very very eager to know your take.

love,
Nyna
showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello nyna how r u buddy hope everything is fine.
U knew I missed few chapters but by prologue look like sanskar misunderstood swara.
now both are missing each other.
Waiting for update & hoping catch unread chapters soon.
Take care buddy
bye
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

Hello nyna how r u buddy hope everything is fine.
U knew I missed few chapters but by prologue look like sanskar misunderstood swara.
now both are missing each other.
Waiting for update & hoping catch unread chapters soon.
Take care buddy
bye

Hey Showrav,

I am fine, just a little busy with work and house shifting. How are you and how is your father? Hope he is recovering quickly?

You missed a few chapters, and yes the misunderstanding was a big one, though the events which led to it are quite reasonable - Chapter 1 which I am now updating will give you a hint as to what the misunderstanding was.

Chapter 1 updating now and I am eagerly waiting to know how you found the previous chapters.

Take care too,

love,
Nyna