Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Hey Nynu,

Seems like talking to you after ages! How are you?
I hope you are doing fine!

Whoa! The 1st book "Forgotten Memories" is finished! And now this 2nd book is going to start!
I have so much to catch up with!
I was dying to read it & thanks to my acc problem, I couldn't even visit the forum!
Bt now I'm gonna read the 1st book ASAP!
And eager to read this 1 as well...

Love,
~ Nupur

Dear Nupur🤗🤗

I am so thrilled to hear from you, how have you been doing all these days? I am fine, though have been busy with work over the past two weeks and have not even visited this forum.

Yes - I underestimated the writing needed so the story is now into two books this is the second one book and I plan a third one ( the story will end with this book, the third one will more likely be for the stories before 1991 and after end of book 2 - ambitious of me, but the best part is that even if I do not write it out, the story is complete with these two books). And take your time with book 1, the updates are long😆 and by the time you finish I might have a couple of chapters of this book done, so hopefully you do not have to up with a long ...could be a spoiler, so saying nothing more😉

love,
Nyna
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Nupur🤗🤗

I am so thrilled to hear from you, how have you been doing all these days? I am fine, though have been busy with work over the past two weeks and have not even visited this forum.

Yes - I underestimated the writing needed so the story is now into two books this is the second one book and I plan a third one ( the story will end with this book, the third one will more likely be for the stories before 1991 and after end of book 2 - ambitious of me, but the best part is that even if I do not write it out, the story is complete with these two books). And take your time with book 1, the updates are long😆 and by the time you finish I might have a couple of chapters of this book done, so hopefully you do not have to up with a long ...could be a spoiler, so saying nothing more😉

love,
Nyna

I was doing fine too - had to face health issues & was too much busy bt overall fine!
I would have finished the 1st book by now if my acc didn't troubled me this much! Bt thankfully I didn't lose the acc altogether!

This forum seems deserted! Thanks to few of you who make it lil welcoming thanks to your stories!
And I miss reading Viji, Nimmi, Shru...

I'm so glad that we will get the 3rd book as well, after finishing this 2nd book of course!
Yeah I'm greedy for great stories!

Love,
~ Nupur
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna...darling
Waiting for this masterpiece to begin...love u

Missing u...loads
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupur_5

I was doing fine too - had to face health issues & was too much busy bt overall fine!
I would have finished the 1st book by now if my acc didn't troubled me this much! Bt thankfully I didn't lose the acc altogether!

This forum seems deserted! Thanks to few of you who make it lil welcoming thanks to your stories!
And I miss reading Viji, Nimmi, Shru...

I'm so glad that we will get the 3rd book as well, after finishing this 2nd book of course!
Yeah I'm greedy for great stories!

Love,
~ Nupur

Take care of health, that is priority. And yes, the forum is quite deserted, I too have been away due to work pressures and busy with house shifting, but hope to be more regular from now on. Shru is on WP but Viji and Nimmi have abandoned us😭

That is all the encouragement I need, guess, I should really start jotting down the ideas I get for book 3😳

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna...darling

Waiting for this masterpiece to begin...love u

Missing u...loads
Talia

Dear Talia,

Updating prologue now, not sure if it is a masterpiece, but it is a piece😉
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...scrolling along and see your message about the prologue
Excited is a understatement :)

Hope the move went well...

Razia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Readers,

And finally, after a much long hiatus, I am back with the prologue of Book 2 of The Memory Chronicles - Forbidden Memories. It is quite similar to the prologue and epilogue of Book 1, and that is what I am scared of, that after a long wait, way over the time requested I end up giving my readers a prologue that does not have much to offer.

I have already delayed so much that I have decided to post the prologue and will update part 1 of chapter 1 tomorrow night or maximum early morning of Friday. I will then update the first page with the summary / synopsis and other miscellaneous stuff😉

In the meantime, do let me know how you found the prologue, sparse and short as it is.

lots of love,
Nyna

PS - I will send out pms tomorrow to let my readers know that I have started book 2. As with the earlier book I do not plan to send pms for each update. But if any reader wants me to do so, please let me know.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Omg...scrolling along and see your message about the prologue

Excited is a understatement :)

Hope the move went well...

Razia

Prologue is up - do read with a pinch of salt (okay lots of it😆😆😆) -

Move - well, all the stuff is here and I am giving myself a month to really put everything in its place - hopefully max by Sankranti I will be fully settled in😆.

love,
Nyna
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written nyna dii...loved it loadzz...post soon...
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And yes I want pms for every chapter...