Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

How is that I have not come across it? Razia that is mean, downright mean - I want you to start updating it right now and do give the link. Or I will have to stalk your profile and hunt down all your posts, so please be a darling and give the link and update. Puhleee aaa seee

Nyna

Nyna...

Razia is good at writing, so i asked her to write something...she had something in her mind...im just motivating her to post it soon...you also convince her to post...

Talia

She does, does she not. So here is to Talia:

Aww...you both are darlings...i love u girls
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lone warriors of forum😆🤗you girls are⭐️
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

lone warriors of forum😆🤗you girls are⭐️

Lucky, you sort of asked for it😳😳

I could not resist this, and please do not ask what it is😕😕, I just kept making it and this is how it turned out to be🤣

Nynaeve thumbnail
Note: Re reading and editing (haphazardly, if I may say so) In Chapter 8, part 4 I mentioned the book series " The Black Company". I had not read the series but had found the blurb intriguing so I used it here with the intention of catching up with it later. In this break, I chanced on the reviews and most were not very nice, so I decided to read for myself - I did, two pages and I agree with the bad reviews. So I changed the series, I am not endorsing this either, but I have managed to read the first five chapters of book one and they read okay. So instead of The Black Company it is going to The Malazan

Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lucky, you sort of asked for it😳😳

I could not resist this, and please do not ask what it is😕😕, I just kept making it and this is how it turned out to be🤣

so who is who 😆 I guess right one is nyna ... and left talia😉... and blending of sig ...⭐️..👏

so who is who 😆 I guess right one is nyna ... and left talia😉... and blending of sig ...⭐️..👏

Hahaha...OMG...that is soo cute...i didnot thought u made it for this purpose... im little dumb to guess that...if nyna had made that for us..her on right and me on left..then i can see u (lucky) in centre ..relaxing and reading...😳 we are three warriors...😳

Note: Re reading and editing (haphazardly, if I may say so) In Chapter 8, part 4 I mentioned the book series " The Black Company". I had not read the series but had found the blurb intriguing so I used it here with the intention of catching up with it later. In this break, I chanced on the reviews and most were not very nice, so I decided to read for myself - I did, two pages and I agree with the bad reviews. So I changed the series, I am not endorsing this either, but I have managed to read the first five chapters of book one and they read okay. So instead of The Black Company it is going to The Malazan

Nyna

Wow girl..
U give so much importance to minute details.😃..Black company is dark fantasy...its a story...im ok with it..you should read everything to gain something...but if u want to change the book series name ..the Malazan is good then...
Now tell me how is the progress going??? When are we getting update...😉

Nynaeve thumbnail

Well, as I said, it is free for anyone to guess🤣 though I am happy you are pleased with the blending of the siggy. Your tip really helps me and I am doing quite a bit now a days, both experimental ones (not related to anything on TV or movies) and also made a couple for other FFs that I read (I liked the one I made for a AmarSena FF - I truly seem to be improving😳)
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Hahaha...OMG...that is soo cute...i didnot thought u made it for this purpose... im little dumb to guess that...if nyna had made that for us..her on right and me on left..then i can see u (lucky) in centre ..relaxing and reading...😳 we are three warriors...😳

Now that I think about it, I feel those are only roles - writer / reader / browser and the occasional visitor (balloon and camel rider?) - depending on what we do we can be anyone of them

And now it is confusing me too😆😆😆