Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nyna ..my love..
I agree forum is dead...even i visit less this week..but i do visit dear..im going to give u much needed boost to continue this story...for me atleast...so now..im going to plead...UPDATE ...UPDATE...UPDATE...so we can get update sooner..it will motivate you..few people will also support me in this cause..you are going to be back in writing spree...i truly hope that..love u...write fast..

Talia
Nyna...dear
-0.5...you are being harsh on your covers...they were great...i loved them all..but set 4 n set 6..were not up to my taste...you rated them..-0.5...awww...dont do that..

Best was set 1 won..im soo happy...it was intriguing and captivating...yaaaeee..

Im waiting for book 2..nearly one month vacation time of yours is ending...be prepared for prologue n chappy one..im excited...

Loads of kisses
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna ..my love..

I agree forum is dead...even i visit less this week..but i do visit dear..im going to give u much needed boost to continue this story...for me atleast...so now..im going to plead...UPDATE ...UPDATE...UPDATE...so we can get update sooner..it will motivate you..few people will also support me in this cause..you are going to be back in writing spree...i truly hope that..love u...write fast..

Talia

And I am back- as mentioned in the pm I was away because I was catching up on my reading (it is pure fun😆) and book 2 - I have a "starting" problem, which is why I thought that reading might disintegrate my writing block and I ended up reading as a marathon session.

Also to confess, I am not going to be bothered if I only have the dozen or so readers I have now - you guys are the best. (okay not too much, it would be great if I had a great readership😆😆)

lots of love
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Nyna...dear

-0.5...you are being harsh on your covers...they were great...i loved them all..but set 4 n set 6..were not up to my taste...you rated them..-0.5...awww...dont do that..

Best was set 1 won..im soo happy...it was intriguing and captivating...yaaaeee..

Im waiting for book 2..nearly one month vacation time of yours is ending...be prepared for prologue n chappy one..im excited...

Loads of kisses
Talia

I was being fair - I liked and disliked all the covers, and I could not chose any single one. And as a reader who would judge a book by its cover (it is a marketing truth, a book is judged by its cover) your likes and dislikes are invaluable😊).

My month long vacation is indeed coming to an end and I am now as upset as I was when I was in school and the vacation was coming to an end😭😭😭

lots of love,
Nyna
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Razia,

Your analysis is so lovely and yes you let me see how each set is suitable or not. Set one was the first I made, so it needed a lot of thought and time, especially to write out those taglines. The other sets were made when I found that all the other ideas I had could really not be incorporated into one cover - it would😳 create too much of noise and would be distracting. So I guess it is set one

I seem to be having a break - not a very great one - not been able to write a word over the past few days. Now with me replying, as I said to Talia, I should be able to get back to the writing groove.

Do not worry about typos - at times it is fun trying to make out what the word should be and what we mistyped or what the autocorrect changed it to.

love,
Nyna

Thank you for the reply...yeah I am finally back from my world of numbers and cannot wait to catch up with all the creative here...

Good to hear your well ...

Wow cannot believe it took so long and what a process it really shows the creativity...must say so happy to see set one won...

Hope you have had a lovely break and feeling better... how us the little one...

seriously I can it wait to get lost in this magic...miss you all. ...catch up soon...

razia...
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
P's talia loving and living with your positive energy missing you too buddy...
You girls rocking it. ... :)

Originally posted by: raaz19

Im missing u alot too...awww..love u..
im waiting for your story dear..im not going to forget about your first story...do update that...im desperate to read anything u wrote...waiting...do visit more plzz

Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Thank you for the reply...yeah I am finally back from my world of numbers and cannot wait to catch up with all the creative here...

Good to hear your well ...

Wow cannot believe it took so long and what a process it really shows the creativity...must say so happy to see set one won...

Hope you have had a lovely break and feeling better... how us the little one...

seriously I can it wait to get lost in this magic...miss you all. ...catch up soon...

razia...

Dear Razia,

I was thinking on your line - the world of numbers - so which profession / line are you from? I am quite well, though I am stuck in the first lines of chapter 1, quite a few bits are in place, just not sure of the start line and so I am going to focus a little on cleaning up this thread (putting in the new covers and taking care of the final typos that managed to creep in😡).

And regarding time for the covers, partly is also because I am still in the learning stage😳 The little one is growing up, which is why I cannot do any writing when he is awake, the moment I open the laptop he pounces on it, I think he almost "smells" the laptop opening😆😆

I still haunt this forum and with Saku giving us another magical journey to look forward too, this forum should sparkle.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

She does, does she not. So here is to Talia:

Nynaeve thumbnail

Im missing u alot too...awww..love u..
im waiting for your story dear..im not going to forget about your first story...do update that...im desperate to read anything u wrote...waiting...do visit more plzz

Talia

How is that I have not come across it? Razia that is mean, downright mean - I want you to start updating it right now and do give the link. Or I will have to stalk your profile and hunt down all your posts, so please be a darling and give the link and update. Puhleee aaa seee

Nyna