Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Seriously.

Dear cappuccino,

I got a mini attack when I learned that you finished FM. Yo man you increased my burden. Hope will catch you with this and the new one.

By the way how are you?(breathly).

Okay coming to this. I loved set 1, 4, and five. The hold the implications. Otherwise if I need to choose neutral I will choose set six. It's plain and simple. They all are beautiful.

And there goes my vote to set 1.

Note: I have a same problem I had prepared three covers for my new story. Will disturb you all any time soon. Be prepared.

Love you babe,

Kam.

Mocha🤗

You should be happy that I finished it off 😆- I myself am surprised that I managed to do so😉 And my lungs are good, the only issue being that when you start on the inhaler it lowers the immunity of the sinus so I wake up sneezing and sniffing. But I would rather have a twitchy nose and bouts of sneezing than suffer from breathlessness.

Okay - so set one seems to be universal😳 and I am looking forward to seeing your book covers. Bring them on.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Set 1 hands down for me ... Its has mystery element .. very intriguing feel ..which will want you grab the book and urn the pages ... I loved the grayish shade used😳 ...I loved it ⭐️

Fonts ..try using some striking ones ..or bit bold ones for Memory Chronicles ..and also for a novel by nyna😉

Love
Lucky

Set 1 - guess in my case, it is always the first one.😊 I spent considerable amount of time and effort on this. For the rest, my efforts went in trying to make them as different as possible.

Fonts - I have to change them, agreed. But the colour is okay? (that is the trouble with the blue grey background, I find it difficult to set the font colour.) And yes, I will be back to troubling you with the fonts selections😳

How are things otherwise, you seem to have disappeared from IF. I miss you so much. You do not even seem to be doing much in PS - I have a suggestion, do have that gallery opened or created another one and put all the old ones too in the new one.

lots of love
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

I like the first one most..

Thanks, set one seems to be winning😆
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

I like set 2. Seemed to click for me. All the covers are really good though. Congratulations on your work.

Dear Sagarika,

Set 2 - I liked the abstract finish too - and I had to spent some time in getting the newsprint fade effect on the cover (which is not too visible in the thumbnail)😆 Glad to know that you liked it the most (I have summarised the votes, and it is the second😳).

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

I like set 2. Seemed to click for me. All the covers are really good though. Congratulations on your work.

Dear Sagarika,

Set 2 - I liked the abstract finish too - and I had to spent some time in getting the newsprint fade effect on the cover (which is not too visible in the thumbnail)

Glad to know that you liked it the most (I have summarised the votes, and it is the second)

love,
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

set 1/2/3 looks lit. and congrats on finishing book #1...bring on the next edition 😎

Riya, long time, no see. And great to see you here. You know, I am surprised at 3 - I wanted it to be a cross between technical (but not to be mistaken for a technical treatise on mind and memory) and a fiction story dealing with memories. I was not too sure that it turned out that way, so you vote gives me some confident.
Book 2, writing it,slowly, though once I get the groove it will be writing and wiriting😆

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Nyna dear,
I love 1, 2, 4. But first set is the best. Sorry for being late Latif.😭 Waiting for book 2 eagerly. Want to tell you one thing. Missing you terribly in our lovely twitter convos. (I know you are content here, still wanted to let you know.)
Hope you are doing fine.
Love
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

No apologies for being late, I know you are busy with studies, how are the preparations going on? And thanks for liking three but picking out the one you liked the most (seems to be a clear winner).

And I am preening myself on reading that you miss me in your twitter convos (I admire you girls who are so tech savy and manage to be on more that a couple of social media.) I am content here because I cannot give myself to so many sites, so if I join WP or Twitter, then IF is in the backseat and will slowly disappear from my mind. (I am archaic when it comes to being present on so many sites)
I am fine, though I miss you girls here.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nynu

It's set 1 for me ...but I trust ur instinct... Will surely love whatever you choose
Veena.

Dear Veena,

I liked all of them and disliked them too at times. Since I could not choose I asked you girls to do so.😳

So how is life and the kiddo treating you. Still having sleepless nights?

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear Moumita, vote noted and tallied😊
Nynaeve thumbnail
Thank you for those who voted and for the wonderful feedback. The results are given below:

Set 1 is a clear winner- I have considered a negative mark where ever a reader has mentioned that the same is not suitable.

I have removed the sets, for I do not want any second thoughts on it (though there is no danger of that)😉). I will be revising all the cover/ edits used for book 1, as and when I get time.

I will also be editing the updates (there are typo errors) which also should keep this thread "alive" till I decide whether to post book 2 here or create a new thread for it😳

love,
Nyna