Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriously. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Dear cappuccino,

I got a mini attack when I learned that you finished FM. Yo man you increased my burden. Hope will catch you with this and the new one.

By the way how are you?(breathly).

Okay coming to this. I loved set 1, 4, and five. The hold the implications. Otherwise if I need to choose neutral I will choose set six. It's plain and simple. They all are beautiful.

And there goes my vote to set 1.

Note: I have a same problem I had prepared three covers for my new story. Will disturb you all any time soon. Be prepared.

Love you babe,

Kam.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Set 1 hands down for me ... Its has mystery element .. very intriguing feel ..which will want you grab the book and urn the pages ... I loved the grayish shade used😳 ...I loved it ⭐️
Fonts ..try using some striking ones ..or bit bold ones for Memory Chronicles ..and also for a novel by nyna😉

Love
Lucky
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I like the first one most..
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like set 2. Seemed to click for me. All the covers are really good though. Congratulations on your work.
823177 thumbnail
set 1/2/3 looks lit. and congrats on finishing book #1...bring on the next edition 😎
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Avengers.

set 1/2/3 looks lit. and congrats on finishing book #1...bring on the next edition 😎

Hi Riya, Nice to see you here after so long time. 😃 I can remember we had lively chat in my story thread few months back.
Welcome back.😊
Love,
Dyuti

Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Post cannot be quoted.

Nyna dear,
I love 1, 2, 4. But first set is the best. Sorry for being late Latif.😭 Waiting for book 2 eagerly. Want to tell you one thing. Missing you terribly in our lovely twitter convos. (I know you are content here, still wanted to let you know.)
Hope you are doing fine.
Love
Dyuti

blindassassin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu
It's set 1 for me ...but I trust ur instinct... Will surely love whatever you choose
Veena.
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna darling..😉

Good to see u back...hope ur doing good???

Ok..about bookcovers set 1 and set 5 are quiet eye cathcher...i loved both..1 little bit more...

Set 2 and 3is also good...

Set ,4 not captivating n 6... very bright...

Set 1 is winner for me...i loved it😳

I forgot to say great job u did with those covers...👏

Oky im very happy to see u here..n happy to help..what makes me more happy that there is possibility of book 3..im soo dead now..excited...

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

Did I tell you that you are a true sweetheart🤗 I simply loved the way you analysed the bookcovers - each one of them😡 It was a great help.

Book 3 - excites me too - for then I have a goal to work for while writing book 2 (which is stalled - for the last few days, not been able to write anything. Life is hectic and this forum is empty - just nobody around😭) Anyway, now that I have started to reply to your posts, I should get into the groove.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: raaz19

Dear nyna

Lovely to hear from you...

Must say they all are lovely but honestly set 1 2 and 3 catch my eye...

For the rest I would say they are beautiful yet don't really fit the story...

For me set one I'd both intriguing and tell of the journeys to come...

The blend if colours and pictures both show the longing and darkness...

Ser two shows me the possibility of the journey we can experience Ebenezer if we have not read it ...

And set three shows the elegance of what you would want to see when you pick up the book from the shelve...It makes you feel the darkness and the light they is yet the come. ...All are amazing yet the artist in you I can truly see in set one...

Loving your work and loving the love you keep spreading...

Cannot wait for more yet to complete set one...

Hope your having a amazing break...

Till then waiting...

P's sorry for the typing error

Razia

Dear Razia,

Your analysis is so lovely and yes you let me see how each set is suitable or not. Set one was the first I made, so it needed a lot of thought and time, especially to write out those taglines. The other sets were made when I found that all the other ideas I had could really not be incorporated into one cover - it would😳 create too much of noise and would be distracting. So I guess it is set one

I seem to be having a break - not a very great one - not been able to write a word over the past few days. Now with me replying, as I said to Talia, I should be able to get back to the writing groove.

Do not worry about typos - at times it is fun trying to make out what the word should be and what we mistyped or what the autocorrect changed it to.

love,
Nyna