Memory Chronicles (SwaSan FF) - Page 63

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved the story. Such sad ending. But will wait patiently for more to come. There are lot of mystery to be revealed.
Zephyr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Congratulations on completing Book1. It's brilliant. I've finally finished reading it all...epilogue included. All the emotions, the despair, dilemma, hope, uncertainty...captured so well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next in the story.Take care of your health and see you soon on the next book.

Sagarika

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Loved the story. Such sad ending. But will wait patiently for more to come. There are lot of mystery to be revealed.

Thank you for reading and the lovely comment. Yes the ending was sad and it was intentional,but then it means that going forward there would be joy for them. And true even the mystery would be revealed.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr8

Dear Nyna,

Congratulations on completing Book1. It's brilliant. I've finally finished reading it all...epilogue included. All the emotions, the despair, dilemma, hope, uncertainty...captured so well. Looking forward to seeing what happens next in the story.Take care of your health and see you soon on the next book.

Sagarika

Dear Sagarika,

Completing book 1 was indeed quite a task, and I am glad I did not give up halfway, reading that you liked the tale makes it worthwhile.😳 I am much better now, though caught up in some personal work so unable to completely focus on writing FM though I keep dabbling in it. Will update the progress of book 2 soon.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
To all my readers and fellow Swasanians

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank u nyna... Happy dussehra to u...

Love u n miss u even more...

Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Talia dear, I am always around, here and at my RR thread.

I also read your note on Viji's story (DbC) and I miss her too. 😭

I am trying to get into the groove of writing FM2 and will keep you posted, I have had some diversions, as the next post will let you know but then I got a little carried away😳😳
Nynaeve thumbnail

Advice Wanted

Well, as everyone is aware (since I have been shouting it from the rooftops) I am on a sort of haitus from actually penning down book 2, I still have the ideas in my head and I do make notes and am putting in the outline and timelines, but I would not call that as writing. I have been using the time to catch up on reading fiction and during browsing the net I came across an article, okay lots of them, which spoke about book covers. Intrigued I started reading, which now in hindsight, was not a very nice thing to do.

Inspired by those lovely book covers and the chance it gave me to play around in PS, I decided to make a set for the Memory Chronicles. So far, so good, what went wrong was that I did not know when to stop and ended up with half a dozen sets.πŸ˜•πŸ˜². And I cannot even decide which is good or worse than the other.

So I am requesting my lovely patient readers to help me out, I am posting thumbnails (okay a little larger than them) of each set, could you please let me know which is good and which should be discarded (if you think, all should be chucked in the dustbin, tell me that too - it could help me curb those PS forays that I takeπŸ˜† ) Please do give an honest feedback, colour, pictures, font anything and everything.

So here it goes:

Removed - results summarised on page 90😊

Do let me know, especially as to whether the book cover(s) does give an accurate expectation of the story. And if you think that I have been wasting time making the above ones, time which could be used to write out the book, do tell me that too. For however, much of joy I get from writing, I cannot deny the pleasure that comes from being read.

One final note - I will complete this story arc by the end of Book 2, as originally envisaged. Book three, if I ever get to writing it out, would cover the period after the end of book 2 and a detailed portion of the events before 1991 (start of book 1)

I will keep these images for a week, so please do let me know before next weekend.

lots of love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling..πŸ˜‰
Good to see u back...hope ur doing good???

Ok..about bookcovers set 1 and set 5 are quiet eye cathcher...i loved both..1 little bit more...

Set 2 and 3is also good...

Set ,4 not captivating n 6... very bright...

Set 1 is winner for me...i loved it😳

I forgot to say great job u did with those covers...πŸ‘

Oky im very happy to see u here..n happy to help..what makes me more happy that there is possibility of book 3..im soo dead now..excited...

Love u
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 6 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear nyna
Lovely to hear from you...

Must say they all are lovely but honestly set 1 2 and 3 catch my eye...

For the rest I would say they are beautiful yet don't really fit the story...

For me set one I'd both intriguing and tell of the journeys to come...

The blend if colours and pictures both show the longing and darkness...

Ser two shows me the possibility of the journey we can experience Ebenezer if we have not read it ...

And set three shows the elegance of what you would want to see when you pick up the book from the shelve...It makes you feel the darkness and the light they is yet the come. ...All are amazing yet the artist in you I can truly see in set one...

Loving your work and loving the love you keep spreading...

Cannot wait for more yet to complete set one...

Hope your having a amazing break...

Till then waiting...

P's sorry for the typing error

Razia