Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ria2794

Congrats Nyana dear.

This book is one of the best stories I have read in Swasan fandom and elsewhere too. I can understand that writing is extremely time-consuming and exhausting task even when you enjoy it to bits. Take you time enjoy nature and then come back. We will be waiting for you :)

Love
Ria

Dear Ria,

Thanks, for your understanding and your encouragement. I will be back (sounds like the Terminator😉).

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

It's a good idea but before that, we have to take Nyna's permission for printing it.

Go ahead, girls, as long as it is for your personal reading, no problem.
Feltonate thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mmm...Hi Nyna
I am @Soundharya_01

*Hides behind the cupboard*
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna...darling...
Congrats on completion of book 1 of swasan MC (FM)...
I read your note patiently...you deserve that break to rejuvenate yourself...dear🤗 u did fab job...

Now i dont know if im being selfish...what am i going to do in this near empty forum...you are going to update in mid october...that is 33 days..792 hours...47520 minutes and 2851200 seconds...how am going to survive this ...😭
Love u
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alohomora_X

Mmm...Hi Nyna

I am @Soundharya_01

*Hides behind the cupboard*

Dear Soundharya,

I do remember you and yes I did realise that Alohomora X is your new user name. I was wondering where you had disappeared to and now you let me know that you are hiding behind the cupboard. Why so? Unless that cupboard hides the doorway to Narnia.

Any jokes aside, I am so thrilled to hear from you. How are things at your end? Your studies are keeping you busy, I guess. Do drop in once a while.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna...darling...

Congrats on completion of book 1 of swasan MC (FM)...
I read your note patiently...you deserve that break to rejuvenate yourself...dear🤗 u did fab job...

Now i dont know if im being selfish...what am i going to do in this near empty forum...you are going to update in mid october...that is 33 days..792 hours...47520 minutes and 2851200 seconds...how am going to survive this ...😭
Love u
Talia

Talia dear,

Thanks for agreeing with me, I do need a break, though my mind is still weaving the plots for book 2. And do not worry about the forum, I will still be around, we have Shreetha, Erisedwitch and Chemgirl who update here, irregularly but still. Then there is Kamila and of course Dyuti and Lucky (sweethearts, both of them). It is just that I will not be creating those DOTW threads anymore.

And if you want to chat but think this forum is not fine, do hop over to my RR thread, that is a scrap book thread, so anything and everything goes😳 Further, who knows my moods, I might write a real long chapter 1 so that when I update it will be quicker. Also I am planning to revamp the initial edits, to sort of make it uniform for book 2, so I will be boasting about those too. And if the OS / TS ideas take off, I will be back with them. So no worries, I will be around.

love,
Nyna
blindassassin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu
What a heart wrenching last chapter and epilogue...the pain is doubled when I realise that the next book will be released only after one month...but you do need a break dear...
The scenes were beautifully potrayed...shot by shot as in a movie...how she sat cross legged at his oor..how he sqat down with his hands freezed Midway...poetically beautiful scene nynu...

I am an optimist as well as a romantic...so glad that the worst is over..it can't get worser than this.. the agony will surely bring swasan closer... waiting impatiently for that...
Meanwhile what is RR thread nynu?

Veena.

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Nynu

What a heart wrenching last chapter and epilogue...the pain is doubled when I realise that the next book will be released only after one month...but you do need a break dear...
The scenes were beautifully potrayed...shot by shot as in a movie...how she sat cross legged at his door..how he sat down with his hands freezed Midway...poetically beautiful scene nynu...

I am being repititve, but when any of you say that the ending scene was heart wrenching, I do a ecstatic red Indian dance. It was meant to be, meant to make the reader cry so as a writer, I am over the moon, when you say it was painful😊 Swara and Sanskaar - so close and yet miles apart, both waiting for each other, both wanting each other but then it was the worst timing possible. Sometimes, a couple is just not ready for each other, the second time round, they will be ready and perfect for each other.

I am an optimist as well as a romantic...so glad that the worst is over..it can't get worser than this.. the agony will surely bring swasan closer... waiting impatiently for that...

Absolutely, this is the rock bottom, from which there is only one way - UP. The structure of the story and the titles also indicate the same. So book 2 will pick up and the structure will show their (of all of them) journey from the abyss and darkness towards love and light. It will be a very happy ending - sort of a Rajashri film final scene freeze🤣

Meanwhile what is RR thread nynu?

Okay - that is Random Ramblings - a thread which I had originally started as an index to my fiction writings (not fan fiction, just fiction) but with SR taking up so much of my time, I do not write much fiction. So I use that thread as a scrap book for, as you must have guessed, all my ramblings (tiny stories, teeny weeny poems, general observations, intermittent rantings, all my outcome of my not so good PS skills, quotes which I like etc. And yes, as a chat club too. I have met some very interesting people because of that thread and at times, the visitors also post their quotes / writings) And since it is in the Writers Forum it is a very quiet place and few bother you, WC itself has quite a few gems - serious writing, not fan fiction.

Veena.

Dear Veena,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved this story.. Pain is very well written 👏
Nynaeve thumbnail