Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Nynu dear,

That epilogue left me all depressed and sad. Better buck up. I'm getting cranky and nasty. Already life is sad and depressing. Just yesterday heard one of my friends has separated with her partner.

But the epilogue was too good. Waiting eagerly for book 2.

Will be back with detailed response.

Dear Dyuti,

Firstly I am sorry to hear about the news of your friend separating from her partner, she would need her friends around her, so do be with her (I know you will, but as my brother says, I had slip into my role as a great grandmother😆).

So the epilogue was good despite making you sad and depressed - I take it as a compliment - mission accomplished. Bood 2, as mentioned yesterday too exhausted to start penning it down, though the ideas, scenes and dialogues are dancing in my head. Will put a note for the same,

Take your time, I will wait for the detailed response😳

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna darling...

Read epilogue...it was skillfully penned, great but painful too...swasan were in bad shape, miles apart.. Both suffering immense agony..i believe sanky was never in such pain when kavita died...this was extreme for both...they missed each other presence...even starts hallucinating ..both were completely lost...guilty...both want answers but were helpless...i felt bad reading about their condition.
Now im desperate for book 2..which got all answers..i will wait forever...

The epilogue was good😳, yes, both missed each other and themselves, they really could not hate either themselves (in Swara's case) or the other person (Sanskaar's case). But absence makes the heart fonder, so the separation is good.😉 And yes, Sanskaar was never in such pain when Kavita died, for a number of reasons, he did not love her that way, he was sort of prepared, (kidnapping cases rarely end with the victim being left alive) and the prime reason, he was in no way responsible for Kavita's death. Here it is the guilt also that is eating him up.
Book 2 has all the answers, I just have to get around to finalising it.😉

Enjoyed reading footnotes too..i imagined that whittled fish piece a little differently...3 fish together n one little seperate..

Okay, I guess I have to brush up my descriptive writing then😉

Excited for character listing and etymology of names...update soon..

Already done the character listing, will get back with the etymology of names
Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaan210

Oh my god!!!
You are simply amazing and work is breathtakingly beautiful!!!
Waiting for book 2
Lots of love!! ❤️

Thank you so much. By the way, could you let me know your name, if you do not mind?

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Straight question when will the book 2 start??? Plsss fast cant wait for it

Moumita🤗

That is the best compliment - that you cannot wait for book 2. Guess book 1 was quite captivating?😳

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna baby...❤️

Love u for the character list...you did extra effort just because we asked for...this was the sweetest gesture...thank u...huggies n kissy for that...muahhh🤗

Talia

My pleasure, dear. Completely my pleasure😳
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
September 11, 2017

Note:

Finally it is done, albeit a little differently than I had intended. But first things first:

And before you brush it off, let me elaborate.

To all my lovely readers, the ones who silently read and simply liked it, some of you hardly have any posts and yet give me a "like for every update despite not sending a pm whenever I update and to those who read and left such beautiful comments, I simply read them over and over again; they are what let me know that I should keep writing. The two words above, do sound quite inadequate but I hope they manage to convey my gratitude. Thank you for your encouragement.

As I have mentioned in the first post of this thread, the journey of this tale started with a tiny idea, germinating from the disastrous ML track and a single idea from another amnesia story that I had read (the nosebleed). From these points, the story began to build. It took me almost six months to prepare what I had then thought to be a "ready draft" and begin posting. I started this story in earnest only in November 2017. Unfortunately, I began to lose hope in my story writing skills (not sure if I had enough of it, in the first place) and literally threw a tantrum on these very threads. I am ashamed of my childish and petulant behaviour, which if I could I would remove that note. But I shall not do so, I needed that as a reminder not to be so hasty and also as a remembrance of the lovely people who responded to that note. Thank you for that support.

It was quite a depressing time for me, for I felt that there was no point in writing and posting the story. And despite the encouragement, it took some more time to truly discover what ever one was trying to tell me. It was after a couple of chapters, which considering the length of them, almost two months later that I had another idea, to split the story into two books. It was easy, the draft had been structured to have two parts of ten chapters each, with an 'interlude' to separate yet link the two parts. The moment I had the idea, I felt a relief coursing through me, for it basically reduced the stress I had and gave me a viable and achievable goal, I could finish one book. When I let the idea slip in, you, my readers, accepted it. Thank you for that acceptance.

And in the doing so, I rediscovered the joy of writing. A writer is primarily one who feels a joy in writing, there is something magical about the way the words can be strung to create paragraphs, paragraphs that turn to scenes and scenes which tell a story. It is quite thrilling to see the words translate to emotions and drama. This joy is what defines a writer. But then there is also the pleasure of being read, which is the reward for summoning the courage to the let the world read your words. Somewhere, while writing the first half of this story, I ended up relying more on the pleasure of being read rather than revel in the joy of writing. But now I have rediscovered the joy of writing, so much so that I have a teeny weeny though of making this a three book series. Do not worry, this story arc will end with book 2. Book 3, if I ever get the ideas and the strength to write it out, would cover the period before book 1 and the period after book 2 (pure fun from a writer perspective, research the past and imagine the future). Thank you for helping me discover myself.

Now for the moot question, when will I start posting book 2? Big question, as mentioned earlier, the outline is done, I would now have to ensure that all the subplots, character arch and story threads are carried out to book 2 without a break. I have also to put into a prologue (which should not be too difficult, seeing that in would be in similar lines to the prologue / epilogue of book 1, but still, it has to be written out) And it would not be fair to post the no-brainer prologue and give a long gap for Chapter 1. Book 2 would take time, for a few reasons. One I am tired, of writing and posting, though it will not stop me from writing out book 2, I want a break before I start posting it. Second, I have a number of updates for which I still have to comment, my friends have been very patient, but I should not abuse that patience. Thirdly, I am a little caught up with some personal commitments, which should ease up during mid-October, so writing chapters which are "post-worthy" is going to be a little difficult. And last but not the least, I have a few ideas for some other stories, which are haunting me, so not sure what to do with them but they add to the confusion. So I would have to request you guys to wait for some time and I hope you would wait. Thank you for the patience.

And will I have a new thread or continue on this thread? Good question. Since the next book is also of ten chapters and even if I write humongous ones, I would need a maximum of forty posts and a few additional ones. So on an optimistic basis; I would need around five pages. We are now on page 85 so even if I start from page 86, I would reserve till 90. Should be enough, right? But then there is some part of me which feels that a new book might deserve its own new thread. Not too sure, will let you know. I will be haunting this thread and forum, so do tell me what you think.

And once again to all my lovely readers:

lots of love,

Nyna

Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Congratulations🤗🤗
I would print all the chapters and then read it, taking actual feel of reading a book😉❤️

I shall come back to drop a review whenever I finish this off.

Much love+hugs
-Harshada
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Congratulations🤗🤗

I would print all the chapters and then read it, taking actual feel of reading a book😉❤️

Much love+hugs
-Harshada

Harshu🤗

Take your time and read, I will wait for your feedback.😳 How are things otherwise?

love,
Nyna
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats Nyana dear.
This book is one of the best stories I have read in Swasan fandom and elsewhere too. I can understand that writing is extremely time-consuming and exhausting task even when you enjoy it to bits. Take you time enjoy nature and then come back. We will be waiting for you :)

Love
Ria
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveToWrite

Congratulations🤗🤗

Much love+hugs
-Harshada

It's a good idea but before that, we have to take Nyna's permission for printing it.