Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And finally, after an unforgivable delay (but I did have a valid excuse, an injured shoulder is not conducive for typing) the final part of chapter 10, the link is as below:

With this, book 1 is complete. I had earlier written a brief chapter, titled "Interlude" (the ending of this chapter is exactly what I envisaged in the draft, the story was meant to take a break, it was the low point after which, they character had to start climbing up).

Now that I have split the story into two books, I will redraft it slightly and post it as the Epilogue for this book.

Till then, do read and let me know how you found it. It is full of Swara and Sanskaar, though not of SwaSan, I am sure you get what I mean. And yes, no new characters

love,
Nyna
Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was an amazing update but you ended on such a cliffhanger I hate cliffhangers please update soon
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nynu🤗
It was painful towards end ok 💔.My heart literally dripped down .. and I am dreading what would happen further ..and The point Swara was at end ..truly heart wrenching😭😭. Sanskaar is going to hate her and hate himself for loving her ..and I am sure he will be guilty too .. as to how he can fall for some one whom he now believes of having hand in Kavita's death.

and the dairy ...That's the key..

I am heavy hearted right now 😭😕... will be back for more. Though I had not been able to give proper comments now and then .. I have been foll wing the tale religiously ..and I intend to read it all again to catch up on any hints or nuances I might have missed out which you would have masterfully crafted into tale .⭐️👏 I loved the scene between Sanskaar ..and Swara scenes of Swara and Sanskaar alone too..and I always adore how much care and diligence you put into all little things ... that makes you stand apart from all👏⭐️ ... Sudhir , uttara or devyani and S3..Everyone is dealt with same importance .That requires lot of patience and relentless commitment and no give up attitude ..👏⭐️which you have in abundance ..

I am looking forward for epilogue ..and I love the name you have given Memory Chronicles⭐️😳 absolutely apt .Will be back to unres for rest of them soon
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Not going fancy with my response this time. But finale had literally broke my heart. Swara, poor thing was in impression of being in irrevocable one sided love. Now she will be hated by the man she loves. Perhaps she will hate her herself. For Sanskar Swara had turned into his reality. But now he would berate himself. I think Swara was not involved with the murder. There was a chapter where she wished Kavita not to suffer, but Harsha wasn't willing to interfere. Perhaps the last entry in her diary meant that thing.

I can't handle their ordeal anymore. You better solve this really quick and let's know the cause of Harsha's wrath.

I hope your shoulder is better now and so is your lung condition. Don't exert yourself. Take care.

Love,
Dyuti
Edited by Anahita_Leve - 7 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Darling nyna..
Late unreserve for 10 C...@ 81

Love u
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling...
Im early for 10 D...it was heart wrenching update. I was in tears in the end..you are so cruel...but as u already told final ending is going to be good..so im keeping my patience and believe...im composing myself...now

Swasan...hmm...swasan sharing a single frame is enough for me.i tell u...they both had suffered hell for two months by purposely keeping distance..but i liked swara's determination...how she admitted to herself about loving him always, no matter what circumstances...on his birth day she decided to confront him..it was a beautiful scene...they both agreed to talk..the piece sanky whittled.u describe brilliantly...i loved reading about it...n how both analysed samething...but assume themselves as an outer fish...they both are lonely...there conversation did reveal few harsh truth..n some remain unspoken...

Sudhir..how i wish i could kill him now...he is the one that put the seeds of doubt in sanky's mind...he has given so many possibilities of swara's involvement in kavis murder...noo...that moron even send that diary to sanky...if he did not meet him before in temple..sanky would have took another meaning of that diary's word or would have given benefit of doubt to swara...but that idiot ruined swasan building relationship...well actually he had broken only swara badly...completely...sanlak did felt betrayed...

Last two paragraph words were soulstirring..i cried reading those...what swara felt...something broken inside her..it made me soo sad...sanky did not believe her..he had many reason too..but still it made me cry...
KUDOS to u for this part..it was worth all praises...i enjoyed it as reader...

Few other things...i liked all light moments before the storm..swara n ragini together shopping etc...swara did make some great new memories to last forever in life...i hope ragini support her in tough times...now if harsh n others came to her ..i dont want her to accept them..where were they for three years???

Now im sure sudhir family had bad past with maheswari's...his mother surely hate them all..that proves in temple scene..

I liked the newspaper snippet parts...MSS is surely making mark all over the country...

One thing..that memory part of kavita n sanky..when she asked him to move on in life if she dies...did kavi knew she was going to die?? Or got any fatal disease...??planned her own kidnapping or death?? Or shot dead accidently?? I have my guesses now...maybe she was involve in something and knew she could die in that task...??? With gayatri???i felt that...but sudhir said she had bruises on her body as in autopsy report...of martial arts blows..im wondering how thatcame?? May be she was learning self defence???

I got so many guesses..if n buts...plzzz im desperate for epilogue n book 2 too dear..plzz update soon..

Love u
Talia..

Hoping and praying u are good now??? How is your shoulder?? Apply ice pack or something to soothe the pain n discomfort...plzz n do rest too...

Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear Sanya, Lucky, Dyuti and Talia, 🤗🤗🤗

Your comments have made me so delirious and euphoric that I spent the night polishing the epilogue. Not much needed, but had to be tweaked to make it the epilogue instead of the interlude that it was meant to be. 😕

So if it is alright with you girls, I shall focus on finishing and posting the epilogue before getting back to your wonderful comments. I am grinning away like mad when I read that Swara and Sanskaar's fall out made you cry (it is heart wrenching yet intentional which is why I am so gleeful about it😈😉😈) And do not worry, it will be a very very happy ending, victory of good over evil, I mean we have so many failures in reality, in my stories, the good will always win and the lovers will get their "happily ever after" - at least in this story.

And dear Talia, do not be so mean to Sudhir😆, his name means "wise, considerate and strong." It is just that he cannot be all of them at the same time, so currently he is only being strong, slowly he will become considerate and then finally wise😆 (see, all that research into names; must mean something, right😉)

And yes, do not expect much from the epilogue, it will be on similar lines to the prologue - short, 1500 words or so and just hinting at what might be happening (so would the prologue and epilogue of the next book) but hopefully the mood comes through.

See you in the evening, hopefully with the epilogue updated😳

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Okay, I have finally got all the Footnotes and References updated. Next the epilogue, my net is acting up, but will try to put it up tonight.😊
Nynaeve thumbnail
And done, Epilogue (teeny weeny one) updated. The link is below:

love,
Nyna
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nynu dear,
That epilogue left me all depressed and sad. Better buck up. I'm getting cranky and nasty. Already life is sad and depressing. Just yesterday heard one of my friends has separated with her partner.

But the epilogue was too good. Waiting eagerly for book 2.

Will be back with detailed response.