Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu 🤗...Hope you are better . Please take care and with winter coming in... I think you need to be extra careful. Get well soon

.Image result for get well soon forever friend

Dear Lucky,

I am quite fine now, once I complete my adventure on RR you will know how I did it so quickly😳 Actually, the cold is not the one that causes an issue, it is the dampness in the air couples with an allergic reaction (I also have dust allergy). But now I am quite fine.

How is your trip coming along? Would you be able to do the puja tomorrow?

love,
Nyna
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Dear Lucky,

I am quite fine now, once I complete my adventure on RR you will know how I did it so quickly😳 Actually, the cold is not the one that causes an issue, it is the dampness in the air couples with an allergic reaction (I also have dust allergy). But now I am quite fine.

How is your trip coming along? Would you be able to do the puja tomorrow?

love,
Nyna

I am away from home😕😭 So just a trip to mandir. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🤗🤗
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

I am away from home😕😭 So just a trip to mandir. Happy Ganesh Chaturthi 🤗🤗

How sad, no vundaralu for you then. Do not worry I shall have a few on your behalf too.😆
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: blindassassin

Dearest ,

Who are you? A mathematical/computer/engineering wizard? A master of law? Banker? CA?. How can one have such deep knowledge (not superficial), abt what one writes...oh i forgot a Psychologist?

Only one of the above😳 I am a CA by profession, an introvert by nature, with a propensity to talk a lot, an avid book reader, a day dreamer, a night time thinker and blessed with a very fertile and over the top imagination. Writing is the natural output of such a disastrous combination.😆😆

Nynu I was not able to read your regular updates due to some personal commitments and i am extremely apologetic for not giving due importance to a very talented writer. At the same time i am happy too for having skipped the updates due to some selfish reason...i could read it continuously without having had to wait anxiously for the next update. . Nynu i am really spellbound, couldnt keep the mobile away till late night when i finished reading.

I really want to give a chapterwise analysis but my three month old is not letting me do so, so i will quickly comment on few of my favorites.

As already told, do not worry about regular reading or timely comments. As long you enjoyed the story, I am happy😳

---Never in my wildest dreams did i think will start loving ragini as a character because i hated her in the show and every FF i have read to date. It was like liking laksh after reading Best of Things. But you have characterised her so well..delicate yet strong...and i loved the bond between ragini and sanskar which was so annoying in the serial...forced bond.

Ragini, by now I am sure everyone is aware of my fascination with her and I simply loved the possibility of Sanskaar and Ragini of being friends, good ones. So when you say you like my Ragini here, I am on top of the world.☺️ (And yes, Best of Things - there were times when I found it tough to choose between RagLak and SwaSan - brilliant writing by SoapBubble❤️)

---I loved your Omniscient third party angle of writing... giving the thoughts of each person such importance..i love it that way.. not sure whether you have heard of the longest indian novel...Avakaashikal... in malayalam...my all time favorite. There the writer Vilasini, analyses each plot from different persons perspective.. some people may accuse of repitition but the actual essence of the story lies when it is interpreted that way .

Once again, thank you and big hug🤗I love this style of writing (as mentioned, it gives you a sort of God complex, you have access to the thoughts of all the characters and at times, each one interprets the incident differently, makes great fun to write, though the fall out as you mentioned, could be that I could get repetitive

--Swara taking an initiative for a kiss..what better way to make up for the mahaan swaradevi who put her love last behind all other relations in the series. The scene was wonderfully set...gave me Goosebumps reading it... I thought the last kissing scene of amaranthine was the most romantic scene written by you but now not sure ...

Swara not mahaan here, and for her it is going to Sanskaar before anybody else, she won't be a doormat but he would be her priority. And glad you liked that kissing scenes - I always have problems with them, maximum time in drafting and finalising them, I am drained writing it out and then terrified as to how it has turned out to be.

--Sanskars forthright denial of the proposal, uttaras sudden relevation of how she knows her friends are going to be her future bhabhis, raginis sweet way of buying gifts for swara, swaras collapse on realising she is set to destroy sanskar(the most damakedaar sequence with the update ending there),laksh-swara camaraderie, swara-sanskar with sparks between them...the list will go on and on ...

Nice tiny twists, right, how course Uttara would know, she has seen three of them, Sanskaar, Laksh and Ragini from the time she was born and hence is quite attuned to the nuances, and Swara, she is an open book, sort of. Ragini is the compulsive shopper and fashionista here. Swara's collapse on her memory that her mission was to honey trap the Maheshwari siblings (Spoiler - fact not the complete truth, hopefully the suspense will be worth it😉)

I like clear cut definition between friends and lovers (both are beautiful relationships and I dislike mixing them up, it is said you cannot have it but in my story, it stays)

--The conversation between sudhir and sujatha proved you are not only master of romance and plots but good at humour too.

Sujata is the drama queen, the full entertainment force of the Maheshwaris, I had fun writing it out😆

--I love reading long updates and your warning "less swasan does not deter your readers...

Good, another long, no SwaSan update coming up😃

--Nynu and above everything your work inspires me to write ...i am not good at it but i very badly want to pen my thoughts while i am reading yours. I am sure that is what a great writer does...inspire others...

Just pick up a pen and paper / laptop and start (I use both, a paper and pen to scribble the plot lines, excel sheet to set the time lines and a doc to type it out). Keep as many drafts as you want, and you do not worry, when the story is ready to be put out, it will clamour to be told.

Also want to thank Talia for her beautiful insights to the plot...I love reading the comments on my favourite works...

Talia is a true sweetheart, I have told her a couple of time, if time and logistics permitted I would have made her my Beta Reader, there are some subtle nuances that she picks up in a snap. And when I write a plot line which can go either way, she can pick up both and that actually helps me decide the final direction, at times. A big hug for Talia🤗🤗

Now i will start being restless till i get the next update...hope the story continues forever.

Next update coming up😆

lots of love

Veena.

Dear Veena,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
With wishes from lovely friends and blessing of Vinayaka, I have made a very quick recovery, and have updated the next instalment, the link is given below:

My usual warning- standard length, no SwaSan and two, oops, three new characters. But still do read and let me know your thoughts.

love,
Nyna

And on this auspicious occasion:

Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res my spot. Will be back tonight.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 👍🏼

Thanks a lot, Sneha😊
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res nyna...
Unres..

Firstly thank u nyna and veena for your praises..i read your comments...hugs to u both...😳

Coming to chapter 10C..which was mind blowing..👏.and also im doing 100 situps for being horribly late... i tell u sometimes it hard to just reply..i was frequently online...but could not write as everyone was calling me..for safai...etc..now im free...daily routine started job n household work...😭 i will comment now finally...

Last chapter was roller coaster ride...😉how excited i was that TATA indica should be found..n it finally did...i liked your detailing...pramila ..soumen n others..you penned whole new place n characters that lead to discovery of the lost car...i was wonderinghow this news will reach sudhir...but u weaved story so nicely...👏sudhir actually got transferred there...i first thought was it destiny of sudhir??or he was a pawn too...n was deliberately placed there..so that car could be found?? It made be very suspicious...coz it cannot be coincidence..after taresh (T3) entry..things are changing rapidly... even harsh's company is expanding widely...😲

Adharsh confrontation was awesome..i was actually proud..he confronted his family..n made nice decision of moving out...👏however i wasnot expecting sujata to create such chaos...i like her funny side...she being that blunt to another women i did not enjoy..she was right but her way was harsh...or was that purposely???she was always loving to everyyone and understanding to at times...😕

uttu, swara and ragini playfull banter was so good...they both handled the painful blow pretty well...ragini was much braver actually after all she had suffered indifference and heartbreak so many times...laksh stupidilty was just small compared to that...both appeared composed and calm infront of sanlak which actually confused them alot.. 😆

Sudhir..he finally made his break through...his father was killed right???i remember that..did he too have motive against maheswaris ..gadodias..coz he is soo involve in a murder case of kavita...why i mean..its been three years now?? Why still it bothers him...he is independently searching for evidences..he got momin...n is about to reach that diary too..it makes me little curious..why?? Was his family wronged too by maheswaris or others???😲

Read 10 D too..got few doubts..need clearance..will revert soon..😆

Love u
Talia😳

Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Nyna,

With each update, it's getting better and better like a fine wine.I am so much in love with the story that I can't tell I check this forum daily just to see if there is any update from you. I am in love with the finery with which you have created these charecters each, from the most important to the most negligible character (whose maximum presence in the story is for one or two paragraph). I am in awe with the dedication you have put in this story. This is your magnum opus. Simply a master piece.

You are the dearest friend of everyone here and in these many days being a silent reader and spectator now I have come to know why because you are one of the sweetest person :). I am so happy that I got a chance to read your books. I have read all of them but I am captivated by it. Handling so many distinct characters with such a charm is a feat in itself. And being an adherent reader I can tell you have done it with tremendous ease.

Thanks and lots of love.
Ria
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

Hi Nyna,

With each update, it's getting better and better like a fine wine.I am so much in love with the story that I can't tell I check this forum daily just to see if there is any update from you. I am in love with the finery with which you have created these charecters each, from the most important to the most negligible character (whose maximum presence in the story is for one or two paragraph). I am in awe with the dedication you have put in this story. This is your magnum opus. Simply a master piece.

You are the dearest friend of everyone here and in these many days being a silent reader and spectator now I have come to know why because you are one of the sweetest person :). I am so happy that I got a chance to read your books. I have read all of them but I am captivated by it. Handling so many distinct characters with such a charm is a feat in itself. And being an adherent reader I can tell you have done it with tremendous ease.

Thanks and lots of love.
Ria

Dear Ria,

Your words are one of the greatest compliments I could receive, especially when you say you like the details of the minor characters too. I have a slight obsession for those small details, and at times I feel I am wasting valuable time researching and building up the minor characters, who as you said, would be only for a paragraph or so. But I cannot help myself and reading your words makes it seem worthwhile. 😳. The only drawback could be that I not be restrained when it comes to further new characters (just kidding, I have the draft outline of the next 10 chapters done, and do not really envisage any more new character, keeping track of the ones already written is going to be a mammoth task in itself.

I just wish I could update faster, I know how it is to be left hanging and to keep checking for updates, but at times, I am just unable to do so. I will update this final part and the epilogue of this book as soon as possible - within a week maximum.

love,
Nyna