Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Awww...i hope ur job load decrease..do take good care of yourself...tc
I will wait for update...

No trouble at all, as a quote goes, " writing stories is addicting for it is a world I can control" and as a good friend of mine, Arya said, writing also gives you a "God Complex". What could be more fun than creating worlds and characters, having them do as you want (only up to a certain time, after a limit, they take over) and even killing them off.

Moreover, when I have this attack, sitting at my desk / writing table is the most comfortable position, and putting the finishing touches is good exercise for my mind. Will update tonight😊
Nynaeve thumbnail
And done, updated Chapter 10 part 2 on page 68. My apologies for the delay as mentioned on that update, I was down with a mild asthma attack, so the progress has been slow. I still have to get around for the typos, will do so tomorrow as well as draft and update the footnotes. In the meantime, do read the chapter and let me know:

Best,
Nyna
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dearest Nyna,

Was it the last update of Book 1? Final lines gave me that kind of feel.

Anyways the chapter was amazing. Intricate and intriguing.

Will be back for details.

Love,
Dyuti
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Dearest Nyna,

Was it the last update of Book 1? Final lines gave me that kind of feel.

Anyways the chapter was amazing. Intricate and intriguing.

Will be back for details.

Love,
Dyuti

No, not the last part, but the start of the ending events. One more, max two more parts to go for this chapter to end.

Will wait for your take.

Love,
Nyna
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res😊 .. I have many more to Un res . Though I am following it quite seriously ..😉
Nynu ..Hope you are feeling better .Please take care of yourself ..🤗🤗
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Res😊 .. I have many more to Un res . Though I am following it quite seriously ..😉

Nynu ..Hope you are feeling better .Please take care of yourself ..🤗🤗

I am better, just unable to lie down and sleep. But how come you are awake, it is 2:25 in the night😲

And do not worry about unres, take your time.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

I am better, just unable to lie down and sleep. But how come you are awake, it is 2:25 in the night😲

And do not worry about unres, take your time.

I have become insomniac these days .. 😕 and I was hanging on first pat of GCL SS from past 2 days with little progress😡 . I found the momentum today late ..didnt want it to break .. hence delay . Just updated and I have an off tomorrow .. Its long weekend right! .. so liberty for a night out😆though I am going to get some sleep now😉
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

I have become insomniac these days .. 😕 and I was hanging on first pat of GCL SS from past 2 days with little progress😡 . I found the momentum today late ..didnt want it to break .. hence delay . Just updated and I have an off tomorrow .. Its long weekend right! .. so liberty for a night out😆though I am going to get some sleep now😉

I think I am going to love this insomnia of yours - I have read and already left a comment - I simply loved it and the promise it holds😳

Yes, long week end for me too - though at home I really cannot use the laptop much, my CM will pounce on it😆. But then my mind is tumbling with words for the final part of Chapter 10, so let me see what I can do. I have an OS too, which I want to finish too😳
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna darling...
Chapter 10 B was Highly interesting...also my long lost tata indica resurfaced..pheww...now sudhir will find some lead...after two long years of hardship...fingers crossed...

Starting from two new entries...Devyani...i envy her entry...laying in tub..rejuvenating and relaxing...it actually made me desire..to have this type of bath..alas i have no bath tub in my house...only shower jet..but im content with it...hmm...so going through her background..i liked her character...she is strong, she is actually "friends for benefit" type...she came long way using her powerful connections at correct time...

Gayatri..though i felt bad reading about her...i felt she was a innocent ambitious protege ...used cleverly as a pawn by devyani for her own selfish reasons...but im sure her time will come..when protege surpasses the master...it will come soon..

Pari...awww...you know i felt bad for her here...in serial too she was badly neglected...its hard to face fertility issues..and all that taunts from those chudail aunties..witches i tell u...she cried so much...after reading adharsh part..im not sure what is he planning to do..i hope he supports pari..and never leave her alone to suffer...

Coming to My amazing duo pair...swasan and raglak corridor scene..u know it reminded me of last DOTW pic u girls shared...all leads in one frame...just staring each other..uttu managed to bring them out of their staring session...

Their agony, pain, frustration and despair was evident by the scenes u awesomely etched..two good thing happened..both swaragini got to know uttu's problem...and also that she knows that her both brothers messed up their blooming relationship...this scenes was perfect...loved it...

Im curious to know what actually debo said to gayatri...??he warhed her but why?? Did he knew something??? last paragraph made me intrigued...im soo waiting for all the cards to reveal..all plotters...two decades of planning for revenge..it must be worth waiting for...but this will accompany many twist ..turns and heartaches too..im prepared..waiting for 10 C n D...i believe

Love u loads
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 👍🏼

Thanks, Sneha