Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

sujata and sudhir convo was hilarious ahahhah...god goats cow dungs...in a party like seriously..

and the update was superb no swasan but yet superb

Dear Moumita,

You have no idea how glad I am to read your take - sometimes I feel guilty that I let the writer in me lose, which means that new characters and situations pop in, and then I get a little worried that maybe the readers will not enjoy the absence of SwaSan.

But then when I read your comment I am assured. I had great fun writing out the conversation - Sujata is indeed the Drama / Entertainment Queen here.

love,
Nyna

BTW - I have not seen you in the DOTW thread. If interested do drop in and I shall add you to the members' list so that I can pm you each time I make a new thread (every friday)
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna...darling...

Marvellous chapter 10A dear...thoroughly enjoyed it...i didnot actually missed swasan because they need this space to sort their minds..im happy we got glimpse of ragsan and swalak...i always adored this pair as friends...loved their little conversation...

Ragini- sanky and swara- laksh..all are quite secretive in term of emotion and their feelings..coz of their different pasts..which made them who they are...and sharing what they both went through few minutes earlier would be difficult...as they all are confused with this changing relationships...glad ragsan talked and everthing is clear...swalak silent support was good to read...

Trio..shekhar..sahil and T3..hehe.you know im called t3 in my house...due to my position in family..third child...i actually smiled reading it..i liked his name alot..difficult to memorise but it has weight...soo this part actually made me think so much...u said we will have four new enteries..i guess we have to start guessing the rapists...im starting to roundoff them...if one of them is actualy the culprit...this part really intrigued me...their past...all influencial people..must have helped and protected eachother after that incident...im sure..waiting for others too..guy u mentioned with sahil judge is one of them...im pretty sure..other????hmmm

Sudhir part was soo sweet..he actually wanted a glimpse of uttara...awww..nynu..let him see her plzzz...sujju is too funny...but i believe she hides her actually self or something behind these stupid talk...she would be much wiser than she shows..ifeel it..

Overall it was good..i could not guess anything about future...im sure part B..will bring some twist..

Ok dear..when will that car be found...???n i tried to read initial update..to guess on whose birthday the incident happened...i could not guess correctly...kavita i think..u tell me...i got confused in dates...n it was difficult to find updates using mobile...it happened on nov 18 or 19...i remember...uttu it is not..shewas born later..ragini was born in 1992 i guess...so she is not...it kavi..i believe...can ugive us birth day chart of all...???if its no problem...im mixing timelines...years went fast...

Waiting for next..let see what next update holds...

Love u
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail
Talia🤗 I will get back to your comment, I loved reading it.

Regarding timelines / character sketch, I am preparing it, even Sneha wanted one, I will ask her too, but since you too requested, I am asking you also. Would you want it alphabetical order of the characters or chronological order (birthdate wise). Do let me know, with this chapter I finish off book one and will take a small break while I work on book two.

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Talia🤗 I will get back to your comment, I loved reading it.

Regarding timelines / character sketch, I am preparing it, even Sneha wanted one, I will ask her too, but since you too requested, I am asking you also. Would you want it alphabetical order of the characters or chronological order (birthdate wise). Do let me know, with this chapter I finish off book one and will take a small break while I work on book two.

Nyna...dear

I hope im not burdening u with extra work??? But as u asked..i would like timelines in chronological order...it will be easy then to analyse situations...

Love u
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna...darling...

Marvellous chapter 10A dear...thoroughly enjoyed it...i didnot actually missed swasan because they need this space to sort their minds..im happy we got glimpse of ragsan and swalak...i always adored this pair as friends...loved their little conversation...

To tell the truth, I love being surprised by my readers, when they say that they enjoyed the chapter despite not having much of SwaSan (I am always a little afraid that being a FanFic, it naturally means lots of the OTP, so when updates not featuring them are done, I am apprehensive). RagSan and SwaLak - I love them when they are friends, nice true friends not that one of them secretly harbouring love for the other.😆

Ragini- sanky and swara- laksh..all are quite secretive in term of emotion and their feelings..coz of their different pasts..which made them who they are...and sharing what they both went through few minutes earlier would be difficult...as they all are confused with this changing relationships...glad ragsan talked and everthing is clear...swalak silent support was good to read...

Nailed it on the head - each has a baggage and there are differences in upbringing, so this is absolutely new to them and both the intensity of their feelings and the uncertainty of the other person makes it difficult for them to understand the depth of their own emotions.

Trio..shekhar..sahil and T3..hehe.you know im called t3 in my house...due to my position in family..third child...i actually smiled reading it..i liked his name alot..difficult to memorise but it has weight...soo this part actually made me think so much...u said we will have four new enteries..i guess we have to start guessing the rapists...im starting to roundoff them...if one of them is actualy the culprit...this part really intrigued me...their past...all influencial people..must have helped and protected eachother after that incident...im sure..waiting for others too..guy u mentioned with sahil judge is one of them...im pretty sure..other????hmmm

T3 - seems my updates have quite some coincidences (Sanskaar Swara first kiss / not a kiss on your birthday), nick name of one of my characters, same as yours😉 Thanks for liking his name, to confess, his name took me quite some time (I changed if more than four times before settling on this and I also asked if I was the only one who spends time researching the names - each time I have to introduce a character - I have to have a name, tentative date / year of birth, a brief history, which is why my browser has all those weird search strings😆 No further answers, I love all your guesses.🤗

Sudhir part was soo sweet..he actually wanted a glimpse of uttara...awww..nynu..let him see her plzzz...sujju is too funny...but i believe she hides her actually self or something behind these stupid talk...she would be much wiser than she shows..ifeel it..

Sudhir was sweet, right. But no, he will not get a glimpse of her, destiny, or rather me is not going to allow that😈 Sujata is the entertainment queen.😆

Overall it was good..i could not guess anything about future...im sure part B..will bring some twist..

Part B not so much as Part C/D - which is when this book comes to an end, the rest of the story in book II

Ok dear..when will that car be found...???n i tried to read initial update..to guess on whose birthday the incident happened...i could not guess correctly...kavita i think..u tell me...i got confused in dates...n it was difficult to find updates using mobile...it happened on nov 18 or 19...i remember...uttu it is not..shewas born later..ragini was born in 1992 i guess...so she is not...it kavi..i believe...can ugive us birth day chart of all...???if its no problem...im mixing timelines...years went fast...

Secrets are slowly tumbling, I am setting the stage - the king / vazir / senapati versus the pawns. Car will be found soon - in this chapter itself. Regarding timelines, will do so soon.

Waiting for next..let see what next update holds...

Next update - hopefully within this week

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Nyna...dear

I hope im not burdening u with extra work??? But as u asked..i would like timelines in chronological order...it will be easy then to analyse situations...

Love u
Talia

No trouble at all, I have most of the characters in chronological order, in an excel chart, so that I myself do not get confused with dates, once this book is done, I will updated both the character list, age wise and also the summary map of all the locations.
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. 👍🏼

Thanks, Sneha.

One more thing, you might have read it above, but Talia too wanted a character listing - rather than give it alphabetical wise or family tree wise, I plan to put it down chronological order (oldest to youngest) - with a brief note and whether they are recurring or not. Do let me know if you would prefer it any other way

Best,
Nyna
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks, Sneha.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">One more thing, you might have read it above, but Talia too wanted a character listing - rather than give it alphabetical wise or family tree wise, I plan to put it down chronological order (oldest to youngest) - with a brief note and whether they are recurring or not. Do let me know if you would prefer it any other way</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Best,</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nyna</font>

Yeah.. Its a good idea
Nynaeve thumbnail

Nyna...

When are u updating????

Talia

On the job, having a mild asthma attack so got slowed a little, hopefully by tonight, maximum early tomorrow😳

On the job, having a mild asthma attack so got slowed a little, hopefully by tonight, maximum early tomorrow😳

Awww...i hope ur job load decrease..do take good care of yourself...tc
I will wait for update...