Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ria2794

couldn't have thought is better. Nyna it was amazing I hate people like Shekhar who play with lives for their benefit. Loved how clearly and strongly Sanskar rejected the proposition. Ragni was his friend and there is always a rift that lies between being friend and lover. It is not always the same case that friend and lovers are same.

Hated Laksya how he told her to marry Sanskar just by deciding his and his brother's situation totally ignoring what that girl wished.

Swasan Kiss was eternal. Now Sanskar is clear what he feels for that petite girl in his life. Swara is going through too much each memory is a stab to her heart. Giving her more pain than relief. Sometimes it's good to forget.

Dear Ria,

Glad that you found it good.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Shekhar is the worst sort of person, an absolutely selfish man who puts himself first, the rest of people, be if father, mother, wife, daughter or friend - mostly his care and concern is determined by how useful they are for his purpose.
The moment he saw Sanskaar with Swara, he did not jump to the standard conclusion that they could be a couple, or rather he did not care, for he simply dismissed her. What he felt was that Sanskaar must have gotten over Kavita's death, if he was going around with another girl, and since the girl did not have great social antecedents ( quite a correct assumption) he could nip the romance, if any, in the bud, and foist Ragini who at twenty was not too young to be married off. Very convoluted thinking, but he could think very quickly when it suited his selfishness. Quite predictable given the man he is.

Sanskaar is a man who has his priorities right, and he immediately got the line his Bade Papa was taking, Kavita was a friend but their equation was different, it was a love born out of being thrown in each other's company from childhood days and they labelled it as friendship, which is why neither found the idea of being married to each other, so easy to accept.
Whereas Ragini and Sanskaar are friends in the true sense and hence found it impossible to view the other a possible lover. I intend to retain this friendship (on an aside, I hated how the serial failed to capitalise such a beautiful relationship, it ruined it beyond redemption๐Ÿ˜ก)

Laksh is a nice person here, though he is impulsive and adores his brother - so the moment he heard Sanskaar's name he did what he thought was best, step out of the way. Unfortunately, his supposed sacrifice would have been appreciated if either Ragini or Sanskaar wanted it.๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you for liking that kissing scene , I always have a problem writing them out, they take as long as the rest of the chapter, if not longer.๐Ÿ˜• And, in Swara's case, forgetting would have been better, right? (What you have said is eerily close to the title of book 2๐Ÿ˜ณ. And the timing of the memory is such that, it makes them react in a very different way. But that sets the tone for the final chapter of this book, so it is fine.

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Res for 9/3 and 9/4
Dearest Nyna,

Have been incredibly occupied off late. I've yet to unres 9/2, but doing 9/3 and 9/4 anyway.

It is fine, at times it happens to me too, and rather than go back to the old one, I unres on a LIFO (last in first out basis)๐Ÿ˜†

Well that was a night to remember indeed. A party thrown by Maheswaris was full of splendour and glamour but also cold and cruel at the same time. Similar to the Maheswari elders, isn't it. The only saving grace was the three exquisite ladies of the night and the grace & positivity they carried with them. Your description of each was truly laudable, especially Swara's attire.

It was indeed a night to remember, in so many ways. The Maheshwari party was the talk of the town, now you know how the talks go - I guess all it is a case of "birds of a feather flock together" most of the party is spent in assessing your standing and you do that by pushing the people around you to the ground. The three exquisite ladies - yes the young girls with glowing auras, not just they were made up beautiful, they were the spirit of positivity and youth, in the end, in their own way, they did change the lives of those around them for the better.

Shekhar was despicable and Durgaprasad was at his usual presumptous self. This proposal managed to break a thin line between both couples, though the ending broke the calm beform the storm.

Shekhar being despicable and Durga Prasad, again what was expected of them, quite selfish both are. And as you said, the proposal did manage to break the line between the couples, though it has erected new barriers now. And again, right about the storm, it is a storm that break, both literally and figuratively.

On one side it was a stinging slap. But Laksh really deserved that one for making that ridiculous statement.

Laksh deserved that slap, right? There is a limit to adoring someone, you cannot make assumptions.
One the other side (this part was my most favourite for obvious reasons.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰) The kiss that was initiated by Swara, intensified by Sanskar. In a way that symbolized their relationship. It was Swara who fell prey to her attrations, and Sanskar later gave in too, turning this unknoswn relationship deeper. Both are burdened by guilt. One for recalling her vindictive past self, another thinking he was kissing someone else' love.

@ bold above, could not have put it better, you got the gist of their reactions, bang on.

Amazing update as usual.
Love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nynu๐Ÿค—

Res ... will take more time to unres ๐Ÿ˜Š. A quick read .. and the kiss was utter bliss ๐Ÿ˜ณ and loved Sunny's answer to DP - Seedhi baat , no bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜†will get back for a detailed one ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Love
Lucky
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

Nynu๐Ÿค—

Res ... will take more time to unres ๐Ÿ˜Š. A quick read .. and the kiss was utter bliss ๐Ÿ˜ณ and loved Sunny's answer to DP - Seedhi baat , no bakwaas ๐Ÿ˜†will get back for a detailed one ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Love
Lucky

Take your time, I will wait to know how you found it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Finally..I'm reserving my spot...hoping I'm first...

Unres
Hey nyna...

Chapter 9c and 9D were breathtakingly terrific...

Did I ever tell you I love the adjectives you use to describe my updates, I always look forward to reading which adjectives you would use๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

I just loved it..muahhh..i reserved first but im last in unreserving...always...ahhh...im annoyed..this packed schedule is killing me...anyways ..update made me happy as well as sad..but i know..things will get better soon...as u have given us brilliant stories in past..im sure this will get more interesting with each chapter...this was some heart racing twist...

Why did it make you sad? I thought it was a happy one - ahh yes - the twist in the end. Do not worry - the ending (final one) is a happy one, quite happy one. So that should get you going through all the updates.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Enjoyed ragini doing swara's makeover...it was light and soothing scene..like three sisters getting ready for some party...teasing eachother...having fun...uttu is a cutie...

That was my intention - three girls, good friends and that is how friends are when they are getting ready (I also have a trio, and I was discussing with Sharon, how surprising it is that even in her FF, she has a trio and she admitted that in her life too she is a part of a trio. There is something to be said about a trio of friends, you balance it out better). So here since they bond so well, it spilled over in everything they did together.

Well im happy that my one assumption was correct..about ragini and sanky alliance plan of Dp and shekhar..but my sanky refused straight away..phew...i was really worried that time..but..what if he agreed now...just for sake of friendship...????no i cant imagine this...

You were bang on - but need not have worried. Even DP tried that friendship line and was quite sure that if Sanskaar agreed to marry Kavita who was a family friend, he could not refuse Ragini on the same ground. But then Sanskaar knows the definition of friendship quite well, between him and Kavita, love did exist which they were content to label as friendship which is why when the match was suggested, they were agreeable. Here Ragini is a very good friend and he likes her as one, so there is no way he could be arm twisted around it.

Party was a hit right away...annu rule of no one entering inside mansion during party...hmm..i guess it must be after that rape incident...im sure the rape did happen in maheswari mansion...thats why annu is taking precautionary measures...im thinking was sujju married that time or not...???

Your guess quite correct, though there is no suspense, the location is given as Mihir Bhavan - first para of Chapter 1. Sujata very well married, for both Laksh and Sanskaar were already born, in case you have not guessed, it should be easy now to find out whose birthday that was (that date is a give away๐Ÿ˜‰)

Two not so happening things happened...first raglak breakup ...and that slap..OMG...laksh stupid fellow, so much deserve that...second swasan kiss...kiss was the world best part ever... but after what happened..that was horrible...im angry...why they all assume everything..in their stupid brain...atleast talk to each other and then decide...but it indeed was necessary for story to move forward...

Laksh has to really learn right, that being impulsive, even with the best of intentions, is usually the wrong thing to do. So he deserved it, now it remains to be seen as to when exactly the idiot that he is recognises the facts around him.
Now regarding Swara and Sanskaar - I hate MU where the same could be resolved by talking it out, which is why I made Swara remember what she did. Sanskaar needed only to see that tiny drop and see her reaction in her eyes to get angry with himself and his conclusion is quite logical. He could demand an explanation as to what she remembered and if she did have anyone else in her past life? But what would she answer?

Her reaction of horror is natural and so would be her decision of not telling Sanskaar about it- what would she say that she remembered how she was planning to take Laksh for a ride? And if Sanskaar expressed his doubts, she could vehemently deny it, it is the truth, but then again, she cannot say what she remembered, so her refusal to do so could lead Sanskaar to doubt her.

So here, talking it out rationally would not help and half hearted attempts at sorting out the confusion will end up leading to the event it finally does๐Ÿ˜‰

Im curious to know..who came to sanky after swara left...did she witness their kiss or not...
Im hoping sujju or uttu...not ragini plzzz...i dont want any complications in swasan life...

As it is n not a spoiler, no their kiss was not witnessed by anyone. And the entry - not Sujata or Uttara - but do not worry, at this point Swara and Sanskaar really do not need much of an external influence to complicate their lives, their inner conflicts and a tiny figment of the truth from the past will do it for them๐Ÿ˜‰

Excited for next...

Will take time, I am having a case of writer's block, a couple of new entrants have to be woven in and the stage to be set for the next book. I actually am so confused with the material I have that I took a break and did some PS too.๐Ÿ˜† But with your lovely comment, I am inspired, so I will go back to the drafting table. Will update progress.

Love u loads
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nynu...

Dear..unreserve at pg 73...muahhh

Talia

Replied on page 74๐Ÿค—
Nynaeve thumbnail

Thank you, Sneha๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nynaeve thumbnail
After 18 days, I have finally updated, it is not a very long one, but if I waited to complete everything I planned to pen for Part 1 of Chapter 10, it would take another few days and I did not want such a long delay. So had to split Part 1 into 1 and 2. It takes a slighlty dark tenor, as I have to set the stage for the ending of this book and the start of things going wrong ๐Ÿ˜†. The chapter has been updated on page 67 post 7 and the link is given below:

Would be glad to know your views and hope to be up with part 2 in few days.

love,
Nyna
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sujata and sudhir convo was hilarious ahahhah...god goats cow dungs...in a party like seriously..
and the update was superb no swasan but yet superb

Nynaeve thumbnail

Dear Dyuti,

Take your time, how are you holding up? Hope your maternal grandmother is recovering now.

love,
Nyna