Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks Sneha😊
Nynaeve thumbnail
And a small note - I had tried to finish the last part of Chapter 9 and upload over the weekend but then got caught up with office work, DOTW#2 and another thread which has to be up tomorrow.

Chapter 9- the balance might also be beyond 7500 words, but I will finish it and post it in one shot. The plots are there, just finalisation pending. Please bear with me and once again, apologies for the error.

Happy weekend 😊

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyna dearest...

Chapter 9B was spectacular. ..swasan scene was indeed great as usual..I loved How sanky understand her apprehension in sharing her memory...and did not force her to share...but this sweet moment was witnessed by DP and shekhar...this scared me and confused me too..I did not understand what they discussed..whether they thought swasan as couple???or they found swara familiar?? or they were planning for ragini and sanky's alliance???...I'm not sure...but this scene made me panicky. .

Pooja was one lavish occasion...I never attended any .only seen it in dramas...it was nicely penned...laado was greatly described, it made my mouth watery...yumm...seriously. .I loved the way u gave individual thought process of every character in this part...every one was thinking about one thing or other. ..not paying attention in pooja ...very bad...

So much was going on...Dp and shekhar whatever they planned about I'm curious to know...
Annu was into her high society mode was quite disturbed with swara presence but young ones handled her nicely. For a change, ram was very disturbed with bussiness matters...mostly it is DP ...sujju is a light breeze ..mention of her name made me smile...she is a sweetheart. .I'm excited for her and swara conversation in future..sharmishta..adharsh pari ...raglak...uttu..swasan ..debo..kaveri...everyone's mind were actively thinking about things that affected them...overall amazingly woven...I'm just excited after reading last paragraph...a party is going to held..I'm sure it will be mind blowing with lots of twists...very excited...hoping for lots of swasan scene...

Waiting...sorry for delay...

Love u
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Nyna dearest...

Chapter 9B was spectacular. ..swasan scene was indeed great as usual..I loved How sanky understand her apprehension in sharing her memory...and did not force her to share...but this sweet moment was witnessed by DP and shekhar...this scared me and confused me too..I did not understand what they discussed..whether they thought swasan as couple???or they found swara familiar?? or they were planning for ragini and sanky's alliance???...I'm not sure...but this scene made me panicky. .

You truly are a sweetheart and a die-hard SwaSan fan, here I am worried that there was not much of SwaSan😊 But then that is what is so endearing about Sanskaar, never forces Swara and always tries to be understanding, though it could get tough. As to what DP and Shekhar are planning, it is all out in the next two parts and no they do not find her familiar, in fact they do not pay much attention to her. (okay that is a spoiler)

Pooja was one lavish occasion...I never attended any .only seen it in dramas...it was nicely penned...laado was greatly described, it made my mouth watery...yumm...seriously. .I loved the way u gave individual thought process of every character in this part...every one was thinking about one thing or other. ..not paying attention in pooja ...very bad...

I had so much fun writing this part out, to confess this was more to satisfy the writer in me, though it did give in a tiny teasers as to how the people were, right? And you love the descriptions of the ladoos, makes my day sweet.😳

So much was going on...Dp and shekhar whatever they planned about I'm curious to know...
Annu was into her high society mode was quite disturbed with swara presence but young ones handled her nicely. For a change, ram was very disturbed with bussiness matters...mostly it is DP ...sujju is a light breeze ..mention of her name made me smile...she is a sweetheart. .I'm excited for her and swara conversation in future..sharmishta..adharsh pari ...raglak...uttu..swasan ..debo..kaveri...everyone's mind were actively thinking about things that affected them...overall amazingly woven...I'm just excited after reading last paragraph...a party is going to held..I'm sure it will be mind blowing with lots of twists...very excited...hoping for lots of swasan scene...

Yes a lot was going on. Ram is a man of numbers and the numbers were worrying him, whereas DP who believes that numbers are only reflective of the past actions and do not indicate any future possibility is quite uncaring (big mistake😉 Sujata, is quite a hit, she is the drama queen and there won't be any direct swara Sujata conversation in this book - that would be only in the next one. Everybody is using the puja as a pretext to think whatever they want.
The party - does have SwaSan , I just hope it lives up to your expectations😳

Waiting...sorry for delay...

Love u
Talia

Dear Talia,

No apologies, you are not late for 9B just early for 9C and 9D, I plan to update them soon.

lots of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear all,

And it is done - the final part of chapter 9 updated on page 67 but in two parts:

Minor editing still pending, will get around to it tomorrow as well as updating the FnR. In the meantime, it would be great if you read and let me know your views.

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally..I'm reserving my spot...hoping I'm first...
Unres
Hey nyna...

Chapter 9c and 9D were breathtakingly terrific...

I just loved it..muahhh..i reserved first but im last in unreserving...always...ahhh...im annoyed..this packed schedule is killing me...anyways ..update made me happy as well as sad..but i know..things will get better soon...as u have given us brilliant stories in past..im sure this will get more interesting with each chapter...this was some heart racing twist...
Enjoyed ragini doing swara's makeover...it was light and soothing scene..like three sisters getting ready for some party...teasing eachother...having fun...uttu is a cutie...
Well im happy that my one assumption was correct..about ragini and sanky alliance plan of Dp and shekhar..but my sanky refused straight away..phew...i was really worried that time..but..what if he agreed now...just for sake of friendship...????no i cant imagine this...

Party was a hit right away...annu rule of no one entering inside mansion during party...hmm..i guess it must be after that rape incident...im sure the rape did happen in maheswari mansion...thats why annu is taking precautionary measures...im thinking was sujju married that time or not...???

Two not so happening things happened...first raglak breakup ...and that slap..OMG...laksh stupid fellow, so much deserve that...second swasan kiss...kiss was the world best part ever... but after what happened..that was horrible...im angry...why they all assume everything..in their stupid brain...atleast talk to each other and then decide...but it indeed was necessary for story to move forward...

Im curious to know..who came to sanky after swara left...did she witness their kiss or not...
Im hoping sujju or uttu...not ragini plzzz...i dont want any complications in swasan life...

Excited for next...

Love u loads
Talia
Edited by krishuuuuuuuuuu - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Finally..I'm reserving my spot...hoping I'm first...

Talia🤗

You are the first, see I said you were early for the next update😊
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res for 9/3 and 9/4
Dearest Nyna,

Have been incredibly occupied off late. I've yet to unres 9/2, but doing 9/3 and 9/4 anyway.

Well that was a night to remember indeed. A party thrown by Maheswaris was full of splendour and glamour but also cold and cruel at the same time. Similar to the Maheswari elders, isn't it. The only saving grace was the three exquisite ladies of the night and the grace & positivity they carried with them. Your description of each was truly laudable, especially Swara's attire.

Shekhar was despicable and Durgaprasad was at his usual presumptous self. This proposal managed to break a thin line between both couples, though the ending broke the calm beform the storm.

On one side it was a stinging slap. But Laksh really deserved that one for making that ridiculous statement.

One the other side (this part was my most favourite for obvious reasons.😃😉) The kiss that was initiated by Swara, intensified by Sanskar. In a way that symbolized their relationship. It was Swara who fell prey to her attrations, and Sanskar later gave in too, turning this unknoswn relationship deeper. Both are burdened by guilt. One for recalling her vindictive past self, another thinking he was kissing someone else' love.

Amazing update as usual.
Love,
Dyuti

Edited by Anahita_Leve - 7 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
couldn't have thought is better. Nyna it was amazing I hate people like Shekhar who play with lives for their benefit. Loved how clearly and strongly Sanskar rejected the proposition. Ragni was his friend and there is always a rift that lies between being friend and lover. It is not always the same case that friend and lovers are same.
Hated Laksya how he told her to marry Sanskar just by deciding his and his brother's situation totally ignoring what that girl wished.

Swasan Kiss was eternal. Now Sanskar is clear what he feels for that petite girl in his life. Swara is going through too much each memory is a stab to her heart. Giving her more pain than relief. Sometimes it's good to forget.
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unres for chapter 9/3 and 9/4 done on page 73.

Love,
Dyuti

Edited by Anahita_Leve - 7 years ago