Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
God loved it Nyna it was amazing to the least, the way you described Uttara's plight was absolutely right we girl go through this kind of situation so many time when our intentions are misinterpreted. So Swara remembers something significant this time, which will make her more miserable than she was before. I am worried what will be her reaction and her behaviour after coming back to conscience.
Love
Ria
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Res...๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I am very disappointed Nyna. I missed so many beautiful updates because you no longer PM when you update. Now you too would have to wait for my unres..๐Ÿ˜›

PPS: Don't worry, my upset would subside sooner.

PPPS: You are a terrific writer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

- Tia
Edited by dreamy.tiara - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ria2794

God loved it Nyna it was amazing to the least, the way you described Uttara's plight was absolutely right we girl go through this kind of situation so many time when our intentions are misinterpreted. So Swara remembers something significant this time, which will make her more miserable than she was before. I am worried what will be her reaction and her behaviour after coming back to conscience.

Love
Ria

Dear Ria,

It is quite heartening to know that you liked the Ritu and Uttara situation, I did feel a little apprehensive for I felt the initial chapters might lead the readers to anticipate a more violent one, but then I could not bring myself to have him molest her, one molestation is enough I felt and I hate bringing out the worst in people.
Yes, what Swara now remembers is quite frightening and will mess with her life and thoughts, what will she do, lose her head I suppose? Well all that in the next part of this chapter itself. But she is going to be quite miserable each time she does remember what she recalled for she cannot make out any sense of it.

love
Nyna

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Res...๐Ÿ˜‰

PS: I am very disappointed Nyna. I missed so many beautiful updates because you no longer PM when you update. Now you too would have to wait for my unres..๐Ÿ˜›

PPS: Don't worry, my upset would subside sooner.

PPPS: You are a terrific writer. ๐Ÿ˜Š

- Tia

Oh sweetheart, ๐Ÿค—I do not mind your being upset with me, not with such a lovely reason. I stopped sending pms, for I was not sure. Do read and let me know and if you want to receive pms, let me know, I shall send them when I update.

@bold above, I am โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nyna,
Unres was done for chapter 9/1 on page 69.

Love,
Dyuti

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamreader

Dear Nyna,

I'll try to unres the running chapters ASAP, at least in brief. next 4.5 months are gonna be crazy for me.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Take your time, we are all going to be around. And what is up that almost the whole of this year (what remains) is going to be carzy?

Coming to chapter 9/1, I'm glad Ritu's chapter has come to an end, apparently (you know, you can make him return. But I don't wish him to.) And it was a relief his obsession hadn't take the ugly turn, that would be one kind of win from AP's side.

To tell the truth, I decided to go this way, not because of AP (I mentioned that for another reason, will be clear in 9 or 10) but because I did not want it to end with him attempting to molest Uttara. That is the worst to happen to a girl, and you can imagine the guilt trip it would entail for everyone (Swara and Ragini were aware of Uttara being troubled with Ritu). So I wrote it out this way, which is possible, mistaking friendliness is quite easy especially when one is already in love with the other. Oh yes, his chapter is closed, mostly.

I read your reply to Lucky. surely Google is a lifesaver. My all works have heavy contributions from that search engine. But you really put the best use of all information.

Google and Wiki - I seem to be always on those pages๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I agree that everything that Google returns might not be 100% accurate, but is quite reliable. And for distances, names, routes, nothing beats Google Maps๐Ÿ˜Š

Finally, Swara could remember what she was supposed to do, befriending Laksh. But she was intrigued by Sanskar from the very first sight. At least Harsha didn't have any plan to hurt Laksh or Sanskar. He did good to Adarsh in one way, he was literally in a prison earlier.

Swara remembers part of what she was supposed to do but since she does not remember why, she is now quite confused, which would be borne out in the rest of the chapter. How could she not be intrigued by Sanskaar?
Harsha has no intentions of hurting anyone - none of the children would be harmed if he had his way, but destiny had Kavita killed. Yes, he did do good to Adarsh.

I guess Sanskar would know the truth really soon, probably half truth. Book one is coming to an end. With Swasan's separation? though they were not TOGETHER in actual sense? or are you going to reveal that truth after Sanskar's realisation of love or something?

Without giving much away, in Book 1, since we are almost at the end, no great truths are going to be revealed, though facts would come to light which would really not be the complete truth but enough to force them to see and interpret things differently. So that would answer the questions, rather give rise to more. And yes they are not together in the sense of being lovers, but are on each other's side.
The truth is not one single thing, right there are a number of truths spanning two generations and two decades, it will slowly start stumbling out, all it needs is one small break.

I'm thinking of endless possibilities. I wonder which way are you going to walk. Waiting for the next part.

Well, the next part is already sketched out, just fleshing out, hopefully will update soon. And you might get a hint as to which direction I am going to take๐Ÿ˜‰

love,
Dyuti

Dear Dyuti,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nyna...
I'm feeling horrible coz I'm late...sorry...I know u will understand...

Coming straight to chapter 8C and D which were awesome...
These parts had story of most characters of this ff..nearly all appeared...right from sudhir to kaveri..maheswaris..etc loved it whole..

sudhir: I just don't understand it been a while since kavita's death why sudhir suspects sanky...hopefully if he starts looking somewhere else he will found out something...regarding case...

Swasan: after kiss they were awkward.. but this new thing made me panicky when swara asked about keystroke logger...sanky is smart and he found out so much..I'm scared that he will start hating swara after knowing her identity...till now he is not sure...due to swara lost memory...and his growing feeling for her..but there are chances. ..fingers crossed for his reaction...and their fate...

Raglak: atleast one love story started...I'm glad...both raglak showed how they felt for each other...enjoyed their parts...light and soothing...

Uttara:
She is sweet soul..I'm worried for her...but glad she took advice of swaragini seriously and maintained distance from rituraj...but he finally managed to convince her to ride with him in his car...awesome twist...sudhir will save her..I'm sure...

Others:
DP...ram..adharsh..debo...kaveri...anurima ..harsh..eetc. .all their parts were classic and had vital importance in story progress...totally loved it...even Harsh cars, which they have stolen, slowly resurfaced. ..swara's birth day part and kasturi curse part to her daughter was amazingly penned...

Your are masterfully skilled writer nyna...I love your story style...

Read 9 too..will reply asap

Love u...
Keep writing..and entertaining
Talia
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Hey nyna...

I'm feeling horrible coz I'm late...sorry...I know u will understand...

Talia sweetheart, do not feel horrible, you are not late, just fashionably on time. And nobody understand being late than me (and my delayed updates๐Ÿ˜†)

Coming straight to chapter 8C and D which were awesome...
These parts had story of most characters of this ff..nearly all appeared...right from sudhir to kaveri..maheswaris..etc loved it whole..

I tried to keep all the characters introduced so far, and ended up a few new ones too๐Ÿ˜†, but then I am happy, for it is nice to know that readers like the stories about other characters (that is the thing scary about FanFiction, one is not sure if the readers likes reading about anyone but the OTP๐Ÿ˜•)

sudhir: I just don't understand it been a while since kavita's death why sudhir suspects sanky...hopefully if he starts looking somewhere else he will found out something...regarding case...

Sudhir is as frustrated as you are, but think from his POV, Sanskaar has his sweetheart killed, he was not very interested in Swara and all of a sudden becomes pally with Swara - so his police mind is on an overdrive. But he did stop suspecting Sanskaar though he still has his doubts on Swara. He will find something out, though how good it will be???๐Ÿ˜‰

Swasan: after kiss they were awkward.. but this new thing made me panicky when swara asked about keystroke logger...sanky is smart and he found out so much..I'm scared that he will start hating swara after knowing her identity...till now he is not sure...due to swara lost memory...and his growing feeling for her..but there are chances. ..fingers crossed for his reaction...and their fate...

Aaahhh...the kiss that was almost a kiss? the new development is going to drive the wedge of suspicion for now. As to his reaction and their fate, a hint in Chapter 10 (not in 9, enjoy the events in this one before the storm in 10๐Ÿ˜‰)

Raglak: atleast one love story started...I'm glad...both raglak showed how they felt for each other...enjoyed their parts...light and soothing...

RagLak - yes their love story has started, though Laksh will be impulsive as usual, Chapter 9 (I so love teasing you๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Uttara:
She is sweet soul..I'm worried for her...but glad she took advice of swaragini seriously and maintained distance from rituraj...but he finally managed to convince her to ride with him in his car...awesome twist...sudhir will save her..I'm sure...

Do not worry, I could not allow anything to happen to her, she is safe though shaken.

Others:
DP...ram..adharsh..debo...kaveri...anurima ..harsh..eetc. .all their parts were classic and had vital importance in story progress...totally loved it...even Harsh cars, which they have stolen, slowly resurfaced. ..swara's birth day part and kasturi curse part to her daughter was amazingly penned...

Harsha's car, that Tata Indica, will now change the flow๐Ÿ˜‰

Your are masterfully skilled writer nyna...I love your story style...

And I love you and your comments, I do look forward for them and your conspiracy theories, how come you did not have any this time?

Read 9 too..will reply asap

Take your time, I shall try to update ASAP

Love u...
Keep writing..and entertaining

Will keep writing.
Talia

Dear Talia,

Replied in blue above,

love,
Nyna
kojagorimalik thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello nyna diii,
Phew atlast I completed my reading till chapter 9 part 1...takes took much of time...yet worth it...
Loved all the parts...
Its awesome...
I m completely bowled out by your style of writing ...
Completely clean bowled...
Waiting for next chapter and pls pls pls *puppy face* pls PM me...
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Hello nyna diii,
Phew atlast I completed my reading till chapter 9 part 1...takes took much of time...yet worth it...
Loved all the parts...
Its awesome...
I m completely bowled out by your style of writing ...
Completely clean bowled...
Waiting for next chapter and pls pls pls *puppy face* pls PM me...

Dear Moumita,

You know the sadist in me is actually pleased that I have made you spend a lot of time in reading the updates ๐Ÿ˜ˆand the writer in me is dancing with joy that you are bowled by my style.๐Ÿ˜ณ

That is a great compliment and when you say you liked all the parts it makes me even more happy. (In writing fanfiction I find it tough to balance the OTP and all the other characters, so I worry that the readers do not enjoy the non OTP parts.)

I am writing the next part, so hopefully should be up soon. And yes I shall pm when I update,

love,
Nyna